Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Turn, Turn, Turn

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Apr 08, 2014 on ABC

• The traitor is revealed

After several suspects come to light, the traitor is finally revealed.
  • it would be worth the wait.

My head is still spinning, just when I thought I had it firgued out I was thrown all over the place. The way this episode gelled with Captain America 2 was just awesome. It may have taken a while to get to this point for some fanboys out there but I knew this day of greatness would come. Am sad thinking how close to the end it is getting and already dying in anticapation of season 2. Good job guys n girls, seriously good job :)
  • Turn Turn Turn

To take a cue from the title of this episode, could the tide finally be turning for this show. The chaos, action and mystery of this episode is exactly what SHIELD should have been from day one.
  • Fantastic!!!!

I am SO stoked that this series with Whedon has gone gold. I absolutely love it!! The mix between TV and Films is so unique with this. This show has that thing that made Firefly special along with something fresh and new. I can't wait to see the unfolding episodes and future seasons.
  • Awesome

Great show...

and its glad to not see any of those beggars who were paid to give bad reviews for the first few episodes.

Looks like they really understood their place as garbage in front of the agents of shield!
  • Don't believe everything you see :-)

After I got over the shock and thought about it I saw the wheels within the wheels within the wheels

People aren't necessarily what you think they are
  • Brilliant!

LOVE LOVE LOVED IT!! So good, I am so disappointed about Ward though, I was really hoping he would be a stoically true, fight for good kinds guy. I also love Fitz being so big and bold at the beginning when he was behind the bullet proof glass but wasn't so tough when they wanted him to open the door, too cute.

This is a great show, I don't know what people's problem it and why the ratings are so low.
  • Great show

This reminds me on old shows Hercules and Xena, 2separated story lines, but stil mixxed in some episodes and u knew if they met in some episode it whould go BOOM!!!

Everything else was said be cia0815 never less i thout of this as good series before and enjoyed it for her rotts in marvels heroes and the complex story. What to say, judt AMMAZE ME MORE^^
  • The trailer was right...

This truly was a unique and a first-time experience that only MARVEL could offer. Never before have movies and TV felt so connected to me. And at no point it felt like Turn, Turn, Turn was the Winter Soldier's little sister: It was an outstanding thriller with so much intrigue that my head is still spinning.

I'm not even sure where I would rank this in the SHIELD episodes so far, because the episode somehow positioned itself two shelves above the others and is looking down on them saying "see, I told this show was a good idea".

It's really impressive how they managed to turn an (already working) show around completely and gave it so much more meaning. The whole premise of the show is a completely different one now, one that makes far more sense than the initial "we need a small team for a TV show" feeling from before. And reading what the plan was (also for Ward) the whole time in interviews, I'm really left overwhelmingly pleased. I loved the show before, primarily for its entertaining value, but now I suddenly love it for its genius master plan.

I can't imagine how hard it must have been to pull something as big as this off, knowing for 16 episodes that the show was steering towards the "H word" and a completely new setup. All they could tell their fans was "wait and stay with us - it will pay off". Even I had my doubts about that, but now it's finally out, that they were actually sitting on this gigantic story the whole time. Centipede and the Clairvoyant were in fact just names for something that was not allowed to be named yet.

I can't express (any further) how impressed I am with the writers and the whole crew. And I can't wait to see what's coming next - now that the show is finally what it was envisioned to be right from the start. The "End of the Beginning" surely was as fitting as a title as was "Turn, Turn, Turn".