Marvin Marvin Forums

Saturday 8:30 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Anyone else agree this "garbage" might not last long?

  • Avatar of PIGGYDOOM

    PIGGYDOOM

    [1]Dec 16, 2012
    • member since: 11/18/12
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 158

    Its ratings are even worse than Fanboy and Chum Chum's ratings. Fanboy and Chum Chum is getting a 3rd season (sadly) even though it has low ratings. How To Rock just got canceled, Most of the shows that prove how desperate Nickelodeon is now don't last long, This show has very gross and cheesy humor. Now I hate this show too (Like most people) though in my opinion its just as bad as Fanboy and Chum Chum and Mr Meaty. I doubt its gonna last long. Who else agrees this isn't gonna last long?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of teeveefan1

    teeveefan1

    [2]Dec 26, 2012
    • member since: 12/23/12
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 1

    COMPLETELY agree. It sucks to the zillionth degree.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of glamgirl

    glamgirl

    [3]Dec 26, 2012
    • member since: 12/26/12
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 1

    I can only HOPE that they end this show. It's beyond bad.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of PIGGYDOOM

    PIGGYDOOM

    [4]Dec 30, 2012
    • member since: 11/18/12
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 158

    I hope it gets canceled after a couple episodes, just like Allen Gregory which (Thank God) is canceled now! This better get canceled sooner than ever! And it better not get a 2nd season! Not even half a season! And no reruns! This is just as bad as Fanboy and Chum Chum, Fanboy and Chum Chum is the worst show nick has ever made, and not so surprisingly, this show is too.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Nicktoons2

    Nicktoons2

    [5]Dec 30, 2012
    • member since: 04/15/09
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 191

    What was Nick thinking? This show sucks just like that "Fred the show" show. This just means they made another terrible show; the others are "Fanboy And Chum Chum" Fred the show" And this. I like planet sheen though.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of LeeLee14

    LeeLee14

    [6]Dec 31, 2012
    • member since: 01/01/13
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 1

    What's happened to Nickelodeon?? How did they even approve of this show to be part of their line-up. Marvin Marvin is PROFOUNDLY awful.


    What we're they thinking??

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of PIGGYDOOM

    PIGGYDOOM

    [7]Jan 12, 2013
    • member since: 11/18/12
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 158

    I agree with you guys Marvin Marvin is nothing but a F*cking Gay piece of crap! What is wrong with Nick now? They used to make so many good shows, and it used to be my favorite channel on television! Now its in 3rd place for worst channel on television (Only since they are still doing better than Disney Channel or Cartoon Network, which is the worst channel on television now). I looked at Marvin Marvin's episode guide, and I doubt its going to get any better! It did not surprise me one bit that the same idiot that plays Fred plays Marvin Marvin. I thought Fanboy and Chum Chum was bad, this is just as bad as that pike of Sh*t! Ever since January of 2006 Nick got a new person running the network, which is pretty much the main reason why Nick sucks nowadays! They really need to bring the old President of Nick back or get a new one to run the Network that will make Nick good again! Same thing with Cartoon Network! Get rid of that stupid Stuart Snyder and bring back the good shows like Chowder or Camp Lazlo or Powerpuff Girls or whatever! I just want my childhoods back and bad shows like Marvin Marvin canceled NOW!! And when I mean NOW, I MEAN NOW!!!!!!!!!!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of fsaenz0125

    fsaenz0125

    [8]Jan 12, 2013
    • member since: 05/27/09
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 93
    I agreed and the ratings need to tank soon. It is surprisingly doing well and that sucks. Once the viewers go down, then we'll never seen of this show ever again.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Frisby2007

    Frisby2007

    [9]Jan 15, 2013
    • member since: 07/12/12
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 1

    It's a surprise that How to Rock was canceled much sooner than That Fanboy & Chumchum garbage. I will say that despite that How to Rock made me laugh once or twice, & the theme song was pretty catchy (definitely superior to any of the tween shit Disney Channel has offered), it was bad, but nowhere near as bad or annoying as this Marvin Marvin, CHumchum & Victorious stuff. But seeing that something like FB & CC is getting a third season, I highly doubt this show will die after it's first one. Hopefully i'll last less than a second season.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of PIGGYDOOM

    PIGGYDOOM

    [10]Jan 19, 2013
    • member since: 11/18/12
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 158

    Everything you people say about this stupid show is true. Marvin Marvin sucks balls!!! It makes Fanboy and Chum Chum look like Invader ZIM. Even though Fanboy and Chum Chum is just as bad as Marvin Marvin. Hopefully, the more hate this show gets, the much better chance there is of this show getting canceled.


    By the way I saw a promo for tonights new episode, I know its going to suck. I mean, a smelly button? Are these writers smoking or something? Aliens do stuff like invade Earth and have robot minions and stuff like that. Not some alien who is a Ben 10 ripoff and makes fart jokes and other disgusting humor all the time. Plus I doubt this crap fest is going to get better. Like Fanboy and Chum Chum, every episode is worse than the other.


    I will not let my night be ruined! I'm busy watching "Drake and Josh: Really Big Shrimp", compared to Drake and Josh, that show has humor, and is one of my favorite shows of all time, Marvin Marvin no way. If Nickelodeon really does choose to renew this (Which I hope doesn't happen) and make their channel suffer more and more then I'm fine with that.

    Edited on 01/19/2013 4:24pm
    Edited 4 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MrNintendo

    MrNintendo

    [11]Jan 19, 2013
    • member since: 06/12/12
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 16

    This show makes Bucket and Skinner's Epic Adventures look like an Emmy contender.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of PIGGYDOOM

    PIGGYDOOM

    [12]Jan 21, 2013
    • member since: 11/18/12
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 158
    MrNintendo wrote:

    This show makes Bucket and Skinner's Epic Adventures look like an Emmy contender.



    I know right, that show is horrible, this show is even worse! I'd say that along with Fanboy and Chum Chum, this is the worst nick show ever. I am watching as much episodes as I can and I'm still not laughing, I recently watched the "Smelly Button" episode, and it was just pathetic and made no sense at all. I also hear Fred: The Show is getting a 2nd season and Fanboy and Chum Chum is getting a 3rd season. I doubt nick is going to cancel this. But they should because its ratings are even worse than Fanboy and Chum Chum's. I watched some episodes with my friends and we all totally despised it. Nick needs to stop being so nice to that Lucas Cruikshank loser!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MrNintendo

    MrNintendo

    [13]Jan 22, 2013
    • member since: 06/12/12
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 16

    PIGGYDOOM wrote:
    MrNintendo wrote:


    This show makes Bucket and Skinner's Epic Adventures look like an Emmy contender.


    I know right, that show is horrible, this show is even worse! I'd say that along with Fanboy and Chum Chum, this is the worst nick show ever. I am watching as much episodes as I can and I'm still not laughing, I recently watched the "Smelly Button" episode, and it was just pathetic and made no sense at all. I also hear Fred: The Show is getting a 2nd season and Fanboy and Chum Chum is getting a 3rd season. I doubt nick is going to cancel this. But they should because its ratings are even worse than Fanboy and Chum Chum's. I watched some episodes with my friends and we all totally despised it. Nick needs to stop being so nice to that Lucas Cruikshank loser!
    Well said. :p

    Edited on 01/22/2013 1:29pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of PIGGYDOOM

    PIGGYDOOM

    [14]Jan 23, 2013
    • member since: 11/18/12
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 158
    MrNintendo wrote:

    PIGGYDOOM wrote:
    MrNintendo wrote:


    This show makes Bucket and Skinner's Epic Adventures look like an Emmy contender.


    I know right, that show is horrible, this show is even worse! I'd say that along with Fanboy and Chum Chum, this is the worst nick show ever. I am watching as much episodes as I can and I'm still not laughing, I recently watched the "Smelly Button" episode, and it was just pathetic and made no sense at all. I also hear Fred: The Show is getting a 2nd season and Fanboy and Chum Chum is getting a 3rd season. I doubt nick is going to cancel this. But they should because its ratings are even worse than Fanboy and Chum Chum's. I watched some episodes with my friends and we all totally despised it. Nick needs to stop being so nice to that Lucas Cruikshank loser!
    Well said. :p



    Thanks I don't think Nick is even trying anymore. Right now whenever they make a show, it proves they're running out of ideas because its either something that was turned into a tv show (If you know that funny movie Monsters vs. Aliens, I hear this year they might make a show out of it, how creative *Sarcasm*) or its a ripoff, Marvin Marvin rips off 2 shows, Mork & Mandy and Ben 10.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MrNintendo

    MrNintendo

    [15]Jan 23, 2013
    • member since: 06/12/12
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 16

    PIGGYDOOM wrote:
    MrNintendo wrote:


    PIGGYDOOM wrote:
    MrNintendo wrote:


    This show makes Bucket and Skinner's Epic Adventures look like an Emmy contender.


    I know right, that show is horrible, this show is even worse! I'd say that along with Fanboy and Chum Chum, this is the worst nick show ever. I am watching as much episodes as I can and I'm still not laughing, I recently watched the "Smelly Button" episode, and it was just pathetic and made no sense at all. I also hear Fred: The Show is getting a 2nd season and Fanboy and Chum Chum is getting a 3rd season. I doubt nick is going to cancel this. But they should because its ratings are even worse than Fanboy and Chum Chum's. I watched some episodes with my friends and we all totally despised it. Nick needs to stop being so nice to that Lucas Cruikshank loser!
    Well said. :p


    Thanks I don't think Nick is even trying anymore. Right now whenever they make a show, it proves they're running out of ideas because its either something that was turned into a tv show (If you know that funny movie Monsters vs. Aliens, I hear this year they might make a show out of it, how creative *Sarcasm*) or its a ripoff, Marvin Marvin rips off 2 shows, Mork & Mandy and Ben 10.
    After Fanboy and Chum Chum started, I think they were done. That show is horrific. Nick has produced no good shows since except maybe Victorious; but, I'm done with chiz, oh my god, pear phones, and Dan Schneider humor. It's getting old.

    Edited on 01/23/2013 6:07pm
    Edited 3 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of PIGGYDOOM

    PIGGYDOOM

    [16]Jan 25, 2013
    • member since: 11/18/12
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 158
    MrNintendo wrote:

    PIGGYDOOM wrote:
    MrNintendo wrote:


    PIGGYDOOM wrote:
    MrNintendo wrote:


    This show makes Bucket and Skinner's Epic Adventures look like an Emmy contender.


    I know right, that show is horrible, this show is even worse! I'd say that along with Fanboy and Chum Chum, this is the worst nick show ever. I am watching as much episodes as I can and I'm still not laughing, I recently watched the "Smelly Button" episode, and it was just pathetic and made no sense at all. I also hear Fred: The Show is getting a 2nd season and Fanboy and Chum Chum is getting a 3rd season. I doubt nick is going to cancel this. But they should because its ratings are even worse than Fanboy and Chum Chum's. I watched some episodes with my friends and we all totally despised it. Nick needs to stop being so nice to that Lucas Cruikshank loser!
    Well said. :p


    Thanks I don't think Nick is even trying anymore. Right now whenever they make a show, it proves they're running out of ideas because its either something that was turned into a tv show (If you know that funny movie Monsters vs. Aliens, I hear this year they might make a show out of it, how creative *Sarcasm*) or its a ripoff, Marvin Marvin rips off 2 shows, Mork & Mandy and Ben 10.
    After Fanboy and Chum Chum started, I think they were done. That show is horrific. Nick has produced no good shows since except maybe Victorious; but, I'm done with chiz, oh my god, pear phones, and Dan Schneider humor. It's getting old.



    I think next saturday is the last episode of Victorious. Nick only got worse after Fanboy and Chum Chum came. I really miss Dan's older work where they didn't have pear phones, OMG, or chiz. I think Dan should leave Nick after the Sam & Cat (A spinoff to iCarly and Victorious, this time both are in college, though why couldn't Dan film the rest of his shows in college like iCarly and Victorious? Scott Fellows could have done the same thing too with Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide). Nick isn't even trying these days!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MrNintendo

    MrNintendo

    [17]Jan 25, 2013
    • member since: 06/12/12
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 16
    PIGGYDOOM wrote:
    MrNintendo wrote:

    PIGGYDOOM wrote:
    MrNintendo wrote:


    PIGGYDOOM wrote:
    MrNintendo wrote:


    This show makes Bucket and Skinner's Epic Adventures look like an Emmy contender.


    I know right, that show is horrible, this show is even worse! I'd say that along with Fanboy and Chum Chum, this is the worst nick show ever. I am watching as much episodes as I can and I'm still not laughing, I recently watched the "Smelly Button" episode, and it was just pathetic and made no sense at all. I also hear Fred: The Show is getting a 2nd season and Fanboy and Chum Chum is getting a 3rd season. I doubt nick is going to cancel this. But they should because its ratings are even worse than Fanboy and Chum Chum's. I watched some episodes with my friends and we all totally despised it. Nick needs to stop being so nice to that Lucas Cruikshank loser!
    Well said. :p


    Thanks I don't think Nick is even trying anymore. Right now whenever they make a show, it proves they're running out of ideas because its either something that was turned into a tv show (If you know that funny movie Monsters vs. Aliens, I hear this year they might make a show out of it, how creative *Sarcasm*) or its a ripoff, Marvin Marvin rips off 2 shows, Mork & Mandy and Ben 10.
    After Fanboy and Chum Chum started, I think they were done. That show is horrific. Nick has produced no good shows since except maybe Victorious; but, I'm done with chiz, oh my god, pear phones, and Dan Schneider humor. It's getting old.



    I think next saturday is the last episode of Victorious. Nick only got worse after Fanboy and Chum Chum came. I really miss Dan's older work where they didn't have pear phones, OMG, or chiz. I think Dan should leave Nick after the Sam & Cat (A spinoff to iCarly and Victorious, this time both are in college, though why couldn't Dan film the rest of his shows in college like iCarly and Victorious? Scott Fellows could have done the same thing too with Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide). Nick isn't even trying these days!
    I remember Ned's Declassified. Used to love that show. (I hope nobody says that about Marvin Marvin). Drake and Josh FTW!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of PIGGYDOOM

    PIGGYDOOM

    [18]Jan 26, 2013
    • member since: 11/18/12
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 158
    MrNintendo wrote:
    PIGGYDOOM wrote:
    MrNintendo wrote:

    PIGGYDOOM wrote:
    MrNintendo wrote:


    PIGGYDOOM wrote:
    MrNintendo wrote:


    This show makes Bucket and Skinner's Epic Adventures look like an Emmy contender.


    I know right, that show is horrible, this show is even worse! I'd say that along with Fanboy and Chum Chum, this is the worst nick show ever. I am watching as much episodes as I can and I'm still not laughing, I recently watched the "Smelly Button" episode, and it was just pathetic and made no sense at all. I also hear Fred: The Show is getting a 2nd season and Fanboy and Chum Chum is getting a 3rd season. I doubt nick is going to cancel this. But they should because its ratings are even worse than Fanboy and Chum Chum's. I watched some episodes with my friends and we all totally despised it. Nick needs to stop being so nice to that Lucas Cruikshank loser!
    Well said. :p


    Thanks I don't think Nick is even trying anymore. Right now whenever they make a show, it proves they're running out of ideas because its either something that was turned into a tv show (If you know that funny movie Monsters vs. Aliens, I hear this year they might make a show out of it, how creative *Sarcasm*) or its a ripoff, Marvin Marvin rips off 2 shows, Mork & Mandy and Ben 10.
    After Fanboy and Chum Chum started, I think they were done. That show is horrific. Nick has produced no good shows since except maybe Victorious; but, I'm done with chiz, oh my god, pear phones, and Dan Schneider humor. It's getting old.



    I think next saturday is the last episode of Victorious. Nick only got worse after Fanboy and Chum Chum came. I really miss Dan's older work where they didn't have pear phones, OMG, or chiz. I think Dan should leave Nick after the Sam & Cat (A spinoff to iCarly and Victorious, this time both are in college, though why couldn't Dan film the rest of his shows in college like iCarly and Victorious? Scott Fellows could have done the same thing too with Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide). Nick isn't even trying these days!
    I remember Ned's Declassified. Used to love that show. (I hope nobody says that about Marvin Marvin). Drake and Josh FTW!


    I also feel sorry for people who are growing up with nick nowadays. I grew up with Rugrats, Hey Arnold, CatDog, Danny Phantom, Doug, Angry Beavers, I wasn't a fan of teen sitcoms as a kid, so sadly I didn't grow up with Kenan & Kel, Amanda Show, Ned's Declassified, or Drake & Josh, but I love them though, I just didn't watch them as a kid when they were on. I'm going on a trip to Calofornia this February and in Los Angeles you get to be in the audience of the play. The only one available (Sadly) is Marvin Marvin! I would rather be hit by a train than even see that Lucas Cruikshank b!tch in person! It would be a waste of time, money, I will not ruin my vacation going behind the scenes of one of the stupidest shows ever made or meet and see some of the stupidest actors ever born! I know it's cool to see an actual tv show be made but I can't stand Marvin Marvin! I'll either try to be late so we can miss it or just go on a tour of Nickelodeon Studios and meet Nick stars (If I can) that actually do a better job at acting and some that are handsome or pretty.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MrNintendo

    MrNintendo

    [19]Jan 26, 2013
    • member since: 06/12/12
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 16
    PIGGYDOOM wrote:
    MrNintendo wrote:
    PIGGYDOOM wrote:
    MrNintendo wrote:

    PIGGYDOOM wrote:
    MrNintendo wrote:


    PIGGYDOOM wrote:
    MrNintendo wrote:


    This show makes Bucket and Skinner's Epic Adventures look like an Emmy contender.


    I know right, that show is horrible, this show is even worse! I'd say that along with Fanboy and Chum Chum, this is the worst nick show ever. I am watching as much episodes as I can and I'm still not laughing, I recently watched the "Smelly Button" episode, and it was just pathetic and made no sense at all. I also hear Fred: The Show is getting a 2nd season and Fanboy and Chum Chum is getting a 3rd season. I doubt nick is going to cancel this. But they should because its ratings are even worse than Fanboy and Chum Chum's. I watched some episodes with my friends and we all totally despised it. Nick needs to stop being so nice to that Lucas Cruikshank loser!
    Well said. :p


    Thanks I don't think Nick is even trying anymore. Right now whenever they make a show, it proves they're running out of ideas because its either something that was turned into a tv show (If you know that funny movie Monsters vs. Aliens, I hear this year they might make a show out of it, how creative *Sarcasm*) or its a ripoff, Marvin Marvin rips off 2 shows, Mork & Mandy and Ben 10.
    After Fanboy and Chum Chum started, I think they were done. That show is horrific. Nick has produced no good shows since except maybe Victorious; but, I'm done with chiz, oh my god, pear phones, and Dan Schneider humor. It's getting old.



    I think next saturday is the last episode of Victorious. Nick only got worse after Fanboy and Chum Chum came. I really miss Dan's older work where they didn't have pear phones, OMG, or chiz. I think Dan should leave Nick after the Sam & Cat (A spinoff to iCarly and Victorious, this time both are in college, though why couldn't Dan film the rest of his shows in college like iCarly and Victorious? Scott Fellows could have done the same thing too with Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide). Nick isn't even trying these days!
    I remember Ned's Declassified. Used to love that show. (I hope nobody says that about Marvin Marvin). Drake and Josh FTW!


    I also feel sorry for people who are growing up with nick nowadays. I grew up with Rugrats, Hey Arnold, CatDog, Danny Phantom, Doug, Angry Beavers, I wasn't a fan of teen sitcoms as a kid, so sadly I didn't grow up with Kenan & Kel, Amanda Show, Ned's Declassified, or Drake & Josh, but I love them though, I just didn't watch them as a kid when they were on. I'm going on a trip to Calofornia this February and in Los Angeles you get to be in the audience of the play. The only one available (Sadly) is Marvin Marvin! I would rather be hit by a train than even see that Lucas Cruikshank b!tch in person! It would be a waste of time, money, I will not ruin my vacation going behind the scenes of one of the stupidest shows ever made or meet and see some of the stupidest actors ever born! I know it's cool to see an actual tv show be made but I can't stand Marvin Marvin! I'll either try to be late so we can miss it or just go on a tour of Nickelodeon Studios and meet Nick stars (If I can) that actually do a better job at acting and some that are handsome or pretty.
    That's terrible. I would never want to sit through Marvin Marvin live. I'm pretty sure it's a recorded laugh track...I mean who would laugh at this unfunny crap?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of PIGGYDOOM

    PIGGYDOOM

    [20]Jan 26, 2013
    • member since: 11/18/12
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 158
    MrNintendo wrote:
    PIGGYDOOM wrote:
    MrNintendo wrote:
    PIGGYDOOM wrote:
    MrNintendo wrote:

    PIGGYDOOM wrote:
    MrNintendo wrote:


    PIGGYDOOM wrote:
    MrNintendo wrote:


    This show makes Bucket and Skinner's Epic Adventures look like an Emmy contender.


    I know right, that show is horrible, this show is even worse! I'd say that along with Fanboy and Chum Chum, this is the worst nick show ever. I am watching as much episodes as I can and I'm still not laughing, I recently watched the "Smelly Button" episode, and it was just pathetic and made no sense at all. I also hear Fred: The Show is getting a 2nd season and Fanboy and Chum Chum is getting a 3rd season. I doubt nick is going to cancel this. But they should because its ratings are even worse than Fanboy and Chum Chum's. I watched some episodes with my friends and we all totally despised it. Nick needs to stop being so nice to that Lucas Cruikshank loser!
    Well said. :p


    Thanks I don't think Nick is even trying anymore. Right now whenever they make a show, it proves they're running out of ideas because its either something that was turned into a tv show (If you know that funny movie Monsters vs. Aliens, I hear this year they might make a show out of it, how creative *Sarcasm*) or its a ripoff, Marvin Marvin rips off 2 shows, Mork & Mandy and Ben 10.
    After Fanboy and Chum Chum started, I think they were done. That show is horrific. Nick has produced no good shows since except maybe Victorious; but, I'm done with chiz, oh my god, pear phones, and Dan Schneider humor. It's getting old.



    I think next saturday is the last episode of Victorious. Nick only got worse after Fanboy and Chum Chum came. I really miss Dan's older work where they didn't have pear phones, OMG, or chiz. I think Dan should leave Nick after the Sam & Cat (A spinoff to iCarly and Victorious, this time both are in college, though why couldn't Dan film the rest of his shows in college like iCarly and Victorious? Scott Fellows could have done the same thing too with Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide). Nick isn't even trying these days!
    I remember Ned's Declassified. Used to love that show. (I hope nobody says that about Marvin Marvin). Drake and Josh FTW!


    I also feel sorry for people who are growing up with nick nowadays. I grew up with Rugrats, Hey Arnold, CatDog, Danny Phantom, Doug, Angry Beavers, I wasn't a fan of teen sitcoms as a kid, so sadly I didn't grow up with Kenan & Kel, Amanda Show, Ned's Declassified, or Drake & Josh, but I love them though, I just didn't watch them as a kid when they were on. I'm going on a trip to Calofornia this February and in Los Angeles you get to be in the audience of the play. The only one available (Sadly) is Marvin Marvin! I would rather be hit by a train than even see that Lucas Cruikshank b!tch in person! It would be a waste of time, money, I will not ruin my vacation going behind the scenes of one of the stupidest shows ever made or meet and see some of the stupidest actors ever born! I know it's cool to see an actual tv show be made but I can't stand Marvin Marvin! I'll either try to be late so we can miss it or just go on a tour of Nickelodeon Studios and meet Nick stars (If I can) that actually do a better job at acting and some that are handsome or pretty.
    That's terrible. I would never want to sit through Marvin Marvin live. I'm pretty sure it's a recorded laugh track...I mean who would laugh at this unfunny crap?


    I know right, I would be okay going if I saw Shake It Up live (Even though I hate that show too). I wish I could do something like see Jennifer Lawrence (My new favorite actress) in person. This show is filmed at Nickelodeon Studios, I always wanted to go here, but I'm only going to take a studio at Warner Brothers Studios (Its time for Animaniacs!). Anyways I know its cool to see a show being made, but I wouldn't go if its a show that's on my list of my top 5 least favorite shows of all time (The 2 worst shows I've seen are The Problem Solverz and Out of Jimmy's Head) Marvin Marvin is at 3rd place because it is better than the 2 worst shows I just mentioned. Fanboy and Chum Chum is 4th and Almost Naked Animals is at 5th. Luckily I hear Lucas Cruikshank is done being Fred Frigglehorn (Thank God), its because he's now Marvin Marvin. Who is even worse than Fred Frigglehorn. Not to mention about the laugh track, it goes off a lot actually, why would there be a laugh track if there's no funny moments in this show. Even Mr. Meaty and Secret Mountain Fort Awesome got a few chuckles out of me. I'm not going to let a stupid alien named Marvin Marvin ruin my trip!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.