Marvin Marvin Forums

Saturday 8:30 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Anyone else agree this "garbage" might not last long?

MrNintendo

[21]Jan 27, 2013
    • level: 15
    PIGGYDOOM wrote:
    MrNintendo wrote:
    PIGGYDOOM wrote:
    MrNintendo wrote:
    PIGGYDOOM wrote:
    MrNintendo wrote:

PIGGYDOOM wrote:
    MrNintendo wrote:

PIGGYDOOM wrote:
    MrNintendo wrote:

This show makes Bucket and Skinner's Epic Adventures look like an Emmy contender.

I know right, that show is horrible, this show is even worse! I'd say that along with Fanboy and Chum Chum, this is the worst nick show ever. I am watching as much episodes as I can and I'm still not laughing, I recently watched the "Smelly Button" episode, and it was just pathetic and made no sense at all. I also hear Fred: The Show is getting a 2nd season and Fanboy and Chum Chum is getting a 3rd season. I doubt nick is going to cancel this. But they should because its ratings are even worse than Fanboy and Chum Chum's. I watched some episodes with my friends and we all totally despised it. Nick needs to stop being so nice to that Lucas Cruikshank loser!
    Well said. :p

Thanks I don't think Nick is even trying anymore. Right now whenever they make a show, it proves they're running out of ideas because its either something that was turned into a tv show (If you know that funny movie Monsters vs. Aliens, I hear this year they might make a show out of it, how creative *Sarcasm*) or its a ripoff, Marvin Marvin rips off 2 shows, Mork & Mandy and Ben 10.
    After Fanboy and Chum Chum started, I think they were done. That show is horrific. Nick has produced no good shows since except maybe Victorious; but, I'm done with chiz, oh my god, pear phones, and Dan Schneider humor. It's getting old.

I think next saturday is the last episode of Victorious. Nick only got worse after Fanboy and Chum Chum came. I really miss Dan's older work where they didn't have pear phones, OMG, or chiz. I think Dan should leave Nick after the Sam & Cat (A spinoff to iCarly and Victorious, this time both are in college, though why couldn't Dan film the rest of his shows in college like iCarly and Victorious? Scott Fellows could have done the same thing too with Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide). Nick isn't even trying these days!
    I remember Ned's Declassified. Used to love that show. (I hope nobody says that about Marvin Marvin). Drake and Josh FTW!

I also feel sorry for people who are growing up with nick nowadays. I grew up with Rugrats, Hey Arnold, CatDog, Danny Phantom, Doug, Angry Beavers, I wasn't a fan of teen sitcoms as a kid, so sadly I didn't grow up with Kenan & Kel, Amanda Show, Ned's Declassified, or Drake & Josh, but I love them though, I just didn't watch them as a kid when they were on. I'm going on a trip to Calofornia this February and in Los Angeles you get to be in the audience of the play. The only one available (Sadly) is Marvin Marvin! I would rather be hit by a train than even see that Lucas Cruikshank b!tch in person! It would be a waste of time, money, I will not ruin my vacation going behind the scenes of one of the stupidest shows ever made or meet and see some of the stupidest actors ever born! I know it's cool to see an actual tv show be made but I can't stand Marvin Marvin! I'll either try to be late so we can miss it or just go on a tour of Nickelodeon Studios and meet Nick stars (If I can) that actually do a better job at acting and some that are handsome or pretty.
    That's terrible. I would never want to sit through Marvin Marvin live. I'm pretty sure it's a recorded laugh track...I mean who would laugh at this unfunny crap?

I know right, I would be okay going if I saw Shake It Up live (Even though I hate that show too). I wish I could do something like see Jennifer Lawrence (My new favorite actress) in person. This show is filmed at Nickelodeon Studios, I always wanted to go here, but I'm only going to take a studio at Warner Brothers Studios (Its time for Animaniacs!). Anyways I know its cool to see a show being made, but I wouldn't go if its a show that's on my list of my top 5 least favorite shows of all time (The 2 worst shows I've seen are The Problem Solverz and Out of Jimmy's Head) Marvin Marvin is at 3rd place because it is better than the 2 worst shows I just mentioned. Fanboy and Chum Chum is 4th and Almost Naked Animals is at 5th. Luckily I hear Lucas Cruikshank is done being Fred Frigglehorn (Thank God), its because he's now Marvin Marvin. Who is even worse than Fred Frigglehorn. Not to mention about the laugh track, it goes off a lot actually, why would there be a laugh track if there's no funny moments in this show. Even Mr. Meaty and Secret Mountain Fort Awesome got a few chuckles out of me. I'm not going to let a stupid alien named Marvin Marvin ruin my trip!
    Please don't let it ruin your trip. I believe it's the worst show I've ever seen. Top 5 worst shows for me are:
    1. Marvin Marvin
    2. Fanboy and Chum Chum
    3. Fred: The Show
    4. Austin and Ally
    5. Dog with a Blog
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

PIGGYDOOM

[22]Jan 27, 2013
    • level: 8

MrNintendo wrote:
    PIGGYDOOM wrote:
    MrNintendo wrote:
    PIGGYDOOM wrote:
    MrNintendo wrote:
    PIGGYDOOM wrote:
    MrNintendo wrote:

PIGGYDOOM wrote:
    MrNintendo wrote:

PIGGYDOOM wrote:
    MrNintendo wrote:

This show makes Bucket and Skinner's Epic Adventures look like an Emmy contender.

I know right, that show is horrible, this show is even worse! I'd say that along with Fanboy and Chum Chum, this is the worst nick show ever. I am watching as much episodes as I can and I'm still not laughing, I recently watched the "Smelly Button" episode, and it was just pathetic and made no sense at all. I also hear Fred: The Show is getting a 2nd season and Fanboy and Chum Chum is getting a 3rd season. I doubt nick is going to cancel this. But they should because its ratings are even worse than Fanboy and Chum Chum's. I watched some episodes with my friends and we all totally despised it. Nick needs to stop being so nice to that Lucas Cruikshank loser!
    Well said. :p

Thanks I don't think Nick is even trying anymore. Right now whenever they make a show, it proves they're running out of ideas because its either something that was turned into a tv show (If you know that funny movie Monsters vs. Aliens, I hear this year they might make a show out of it, how creative *Sarcasm*) or its a ripoff, Marvin Marvin rips off 2 shows, Mork & Mandy and Ben 10.
    After Fanboy and Chum Chum started, I think they were done. That show is horrific. Nick has produced no good shows since except maybe Victorious; but, I'm done with chiz, oh my god, pear phones, and Dan Schneider humor. It's getting old.

I think next saturday is the last episode of Victorious. Nick only got worse after Fanboy and Chum Chum came. I really miss Dan's older work where they didn't have pear phones, OMG, or chiz. I think Dan should leave Nick after the Sam & Cat (A spinoff to iCarly and Victorious, this time both are in college, though why couldn't Dan film the rest of his shows in college like iCarly and Victorious? Scott Fellows could have done the same thing too with Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide). Nick isn't even trying these days!
    I remember Ned's Declassified. Used to love that show. (I hope nobody says that about Marvin Marvin). Drake and Josh FTW!
    I also feel sorry for people who are growing up with nick nowadays. I grew up with Rugrats, Hey Arnold, CatDog, Danny Phantom, Doug, Angry Beavers, I wasn't a fan of teen sitcoms as a kid, so sadly I didn't grow up with Kenan & Kel, Amanda Show, Ned's Declassified, or Drake & Josh, but I love them though, I just didn't watch them as a kid when they were on. I'm going on a trip to Calofornia this February and in Los Angeles you get to be in the audience of the play. The only one available (Sadly) is Marvin Marvin! I would rather be hit by a train than even see that Lucas Cruikshank b!tch in person! It would be a waste of time, money, I will not ruin my vacation going behind the scenes of one of the stupidest shows ever made or meet and see some of the stupidest actors ever born! I know it's cool to see an actual tv show be made but I can't stand Marvin Marvin! I'll either try to be late so we can miss it or just go on a tour of Nickelodeon Studios and meet Nick stars (If I can) that actually do a better job at acting and some that are handsome or pretty.
    That's terrible. I would never want to sit through Marvin Marvin live. I'm pretty sure it's a recorded laugh track...I mean who would laugh at this unfunny crap?
    I know right, I would be okay going if I saw Shake It Up live (Even though I hate that show too). I wish I could do something like see Jennifer Lawrence (My new favorite actress) in person. This show is filmed at Nickelodeon Studios, I always wanted to go here, but I'm only going to take a studio at Warner Brothers Studios (Its time for Animaniacs!). Anyways I know its cool to see a show being made, but I wouldn't go if its a show that's on my list of my top 5 least favorite shows of all time (The 2 worst shows I've seen are The Problem Solverz and Out of Jimmy's Head) Marvin Marvin is at 3rd place because it is better than the 2 worst shows I just mentioned. Fanboy and Chum Chum is 4th and Almost Naked Animals is at 5th. Luckily I hear Lucas Cruikshank is done being Fred Frigglehorn (Thank God), its because he's now Marvin Marvin. Who is even worse than Fred Frigglehorn. Not to mention about the laugh track, it goes off a lot actually, why would there be a laugh track if there's no funny moments in this show. Even Mr. Meaty and Secret Mountain Fort Awesome got a few chuckles out of me. I'm not going to let a stupid alien named Marvin Marvin ruin my trip!
    Please don't let it ruin your trip. I believe it's the worst show I've ever seen. Top 5 worst shows for me are: 1. Marvin Marvin 2. Fanboy and Chum Chum 3. Fred: The Show 4. Austin and Ally 5. Dog with a Blog
    Austin and Ally is okay though, Dog with a Blog isn't very good though I agree, but it is getting better though. I was wrong about Fred: The Show getting renewed actually. Like I said, Lucas Cruikshank plays Marvin Marvin now, not Fred Frigglehorn. I'm happy Marvin doesn't have that annoying chipmunk voice, but he's still very annoying now, because now he acts gay and is disgusting and even worse than Fred Frigglehorn. I won't let Marvin Marvin ruin my trip. I'll just take a tour of Nickelodeon studios instead (If I can), since the show is filmed there. I also wanna see the place for the 2013 Kids Choice Awards. BTW Nick recently canned How To Rock, I'm guessing Fanboy and Chum Chum might finally be canceled this year, same with Marvin Marvin.

BTW this chat is really long lol.

Edited on 01/27/2013 3:58pm

MrNintendo

[23]Jan 28, 2013

I'm taking out the quotes, because this is getting really long. :p That's so cool that you're touring Nickeledon Studios. :p Although there is about one good show on Nickeldeon, and that is Spongebob, which after it's painfully bad 3 seasons, is getting better. Dog with a Blog is good for children I guess, but Shake It Up is horrible. Austin and Ally just has terrible acting and unrealisitic situations, which for all "teen sitcoms" (I hate saying that term), seems to be common. Disney has produced no good sitcom since That's So Raven. I guess you could say that for Wizards of Waverly Place, but that show was just okay, and ended on a mediocre note. Gravity Falls is one of the best shows on television. It's a shame that Shake It Up and all that crap, has to be aired on the same station.

Edited on 01/28/2013 1:30pm

Nicktoons2

[24]Jan 28, 2013
    • level: 7

A bad live action show will get cancelled sooner than a cartoon show. At least when you are watching the cartoons you don't have to see their horrible acting, just hear it. That's probably why FBCC lasted longer.

MrNintendo

[25]Jan 29, 2013
    Nicktoons2 wrote:

A bad live action show will get cancelled sooner than a cartoon show. At least when you are watching the cartoons you don't have to see their horrible acting, just hear it. That's probably why FBCC lasted longer.

True.

PIGGYDOOM

[26]Feb 9, 2013
    • level: 8

Actually I have a clue this show is getting canceled. Usually if its a live action show such as How To Rock with bad ratings it will get canceled, if its a cartoon (Proper of the nicktoons name) such as Fanboy and Chum Chum or the Mighty B (Which are also stupid) it will be moved to nicktoons, though Mighty B was canceled luckily.

lootlimo

[27]Mar 22, 2014
    • level: 9

Thank goodness this got cancelled. But WHY are there still reruns on Teennick? Hasn't Nick realized no onelikes their sitcoms? I can't wait until the day comes where there are no more reruns.