Marvin Marvin Forums

Saturday 8:30 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Do You Want This Show To Be Cancelled?

Do You Want This Show To Be Cancelled

That_Dumb_Lion

[1]Jan 6, 2013
    • level: 6

I would have to choose "Hell Yes!" Honestly, what was Nick thinking when they came up with this show? Were they smoking weed?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

JustThink

[2]Jan 7, 2013
    • level: 1

"Do you want this show to be cancelled?" I've never been so sure of something in my entire life. Nick, what the HECK?!?!?!? I don't even watch you guys anymore!! AXE this show before you loose ALL of your viewers!!! LUCAS AND MARVIN MARVIN SUCK SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Listen to the reviews of this show and don't make anymore STUPID episodes!! Dumbest. Show. Ever. Made.

PIGGYDOOM

[3]Jan 9, 2013
    • level: 8

Of course I want it to be canceled heck yeah! I hope it doesn't even last half a season! I cannot believe this is what Nickelodeon has become! I thought they were starting to get back on their feet again when canceling How To Rock. But I was wrong! This made Nick WORSE! Oh yeah, this show is just as bad as Fanboy and Chum Chum! Nick needs to kill this show NOW!!!

fsaenz0125

[4]Jan 12, 2013
    • level: 23
    Hell yes!!! It's another show from Lucas, and it is already bad to had him star in another crappy live action Nick show. I hope the ratings go down cause it's too a little high.

NintendoFanboy9

[5]Jan 18, 2013
    • level: 3

Hell yeah I want this show to be cancelled! Honestly, if there's another movie or TV show that has Lucas in it, I'm not interested!

MrNintendo

[6]Jan 19, 2013
    • level: 15

PIGGYDOOM wrote:

Of course I want it to be canceled heck yeah! I hope it doesn't even last half a season! I cannot believe this is what Nickelodeon has become! I thought they were starting to get back on their feet again when canceling How To Rock. But I was wrong! This made Nick WORSE! Oh yeah, this show is just as bad as Fanboy and Chum Chum! Nick needs to kill this show NOW!!!

Have you guys realized that FRED is now the STAR OF NICK!?

Edited on 01/19/2013 5:48pm

PIGGYDOOM

[7]Jan 21, 2013
    MrNintendo wrote:

PIGGYDOOM wrote:

Have you guys realized that FRED is now the STAR OF NICK!?

NO WAY! I'm done with Nick now anyways, unless good shows like Spongebob or Legand of Korra come on, now I've moved onto Adult Channels and watch shows like South Park and American Dad! I've watched Family Guy and Simpsons and Futurama since I was a kid though. Its like Annoying Orange is now the star of Cartoon Network. BTW hasn't Spongebob always been the star of Nick?

PIGGYDOOM

[8]Jan 21, 2013
    fsaenz0125 wrote:
    Hell yes!!! It's another show from Lucas, and it is already bad to had him star in another crappy live action Nick show. I hope the ratings go down cause it's too a little high.

But its a 1.6/10, and that's really low isn't it.

MrNintendo

[9]Jan 22, 2013

I just can't believe Fred has 2 shows and three movies. Fred the Show got cancelled. (At least I think.If not, ...)Let's just hope Marvin Marvin can.

Edited on 01/22/2013 1:30pm

PIGGYDOOM

[10]Jan 22, 2013

I want Marvin Marvin canceled, but I doubt it's gonna happen since it takes forever for Nick to cancel their bad shows with bad ratings like Fanboy and Chum Chum and Mr. meaty, same thing with Cartoon Network

MrNintendo

[11]Jan 22, 2013
    PIGGYDOOM wrote:

I want Marvin Marvin canceled, but I doubt it's gonna happen since it takes forever for Nick to cancel their bad shows with bad ratings like Fanboy and Chum Chum and Mr. meaty, same thing with Cartoon Network

Mr. Meaty...don't remind me about that show. I hate it. It was like the Marvin Marvin and Fanboy and Chum Chum of our generation.

PIGGYDOOM

[12]Jan 28, 2013

I used to be afraid of Mr Meaty when it was on. I hate it when bad shows replace good shows. Fanboy and Chum Chum caused nick to go more downhill, especially since right when that crap came the slime logo was gone. It looks like a baby show, except even a 3 year old can hate it, even though people under 5 find bathroom humor funny, people under 3 won't mind it, anybody over 3 will hate it. Marvin Marvin and Fanboy and Chum Chum are two of the worst shows Nick has ever made.

MrNintendo

[13]Jan 29, 2013
    PIGGYDOOM wrote:

I used to be afraid of Mr Meaty when it was on. I hate it when bad shows replace good shows. Fanboy and Chum Chum caused nick to go more downhill, especially since right when that crap came the slime logo was gone. It looks like a baby show, except even a 3 year old can hate it, even though people under 5 find bathroom humor funny, people under 3 won't mind it, anybody over 3 will hate it. Marvin Marvin and Fanboy and Chum Chum are two of the worst shows Nick has ever made.

FBCC and MM are the worst shows television has ever produced!

BrendanRainko

[14]May 19, 2013
    • level: 6

I put no on accident, I met to put yes. To me this is one of the stupidest shows Nick has ever broadcasted. Really the only good shows on Nick are Big Time Rush and Wendell & Vinnie, Spongebob Square Pants is good too but not as good as it was before. I heard Sam & Cat is a new show so maybe that'll be good too.