Don't tell me there are no other MHMH fans out there!

pirategennie

[1]Sep 27, 2006
    • level: 10

This dates me.  Seriously.  Come on, fellow old folks.  Didn't you love this show?

g

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TnJenn0313

[2]Mar 25, 2007
    • level: 1
    Yes!  Marvelous, camp humor!  So over the top... one of my all time favorite TV shows!  I hope they will release the entire series on DVD soon!  I adore Louise Lasser!

vidking

[3]Mar 30, 2007
    • level: 5
    Spoilers!

Wasn't this show like this first south park in a way? They did really stupid things
    like drowning in a bowl of chicken soup and people being killed by a christmas tree
    and a kid eltrocuted with a tv in his bathtub. It was like sarcasim and that made it
    funny when it orginaly aired. There was no show like it back then. It's a wonder if they
    didn't have space aliens and witches on this show. Or do the kenny dead and come back to life thing. They made fun of everything. They had KKK I remember and gays, that's why the networks would not take it.

vidking

[4]Mar 30, 2007
    • level: 5
    spoiler!

I remember that guy that disapeared in the rear view mirror and came back at his
    family's doorstep chantting " Bog a seta bog a setta" the religous cult
    got him. Later a guy locked him in a closet and deprogramed him in less then
    a minute. totaly weird!

trippefontaine

[5]Mar 2, 2008
    • level: 2
    I am here,but there are not many of us left. I guess that is why we will never see the entire series on DVD. How sad.

WandaJeeter

[6]May 17, 2009
    Yes, it's sad that MHMH fans are few and far between. Thank goodness for websites where we can post and identify ourselves.

There is no chance that any more episodes will be released by Sony in the near future. I have come into possession of some underground DVDs of the series, and would be glad to make copies to share. I ask only for replacement supplies (blank DVDs and jewel cases) and postage. My e-mail is tnblalock@verizon.net

JoycieJohnson

[7]Jul 10, 2009
    Yes, there are fans out there who love this show! I just watched some episodes that I got from Netflix and I'm happy to say that it's even BETTER than I remember! After all these years, it was still on my mind, and what does that say about a tv series? I was very disappointed when it went off the air - I did watch Fernwood Tonight but it wasn't the same. And also didn't last that long. Sorry that Louise Lassiter decided to quit. Does anyone know why? I'm looking forward to watching the rest of the DVDs that exist of the show - and I wish the rest would be made available!

wayezee

[8]Aug 9, 2009
    I`m a big fan of Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman. I use to stay up late to watch it. My mom would yell; "Turn that TV off, and go to bed." I would turn the volume as far down as I could so she couldn`t hear it. I really would like to see it again. I have looked on all the TV programs schedules where I live and I have not yet found it.

TLC57

[9]Sep 3, 2010

I just recently purchased Mary Hartman Mary Hartman on DVD, season 1 Volume 1.... Only 25 episodes...just not enough... yes , i too was a big fan in 76, 77..... still am ....but Sony holds us hostage .... love mh...and love louise lasser.... a shame she left the show .... so much want to see the other 282 episodes... come on Sony .....i agree with sgt Foley..... mary hartman is ...wonderful.... Any other MH fans .... have any VHS tape or DVD of episodes 26 thru 307 .... i know, wishful thinking .... would be interested in hearing ... my e mail is TLCZ44@COMCAST.NET