Most incredable stupid moment

vidking

[1]Mar 22, 2007
    • level: 5

Some things in this show was so stupid THAT it was funny like sarcasim  this show did not do

good in reruns on lifetime , the type of show that was good the first time.  One of the most stupid

parts I think was when that preacher boy stayed with Loretta Haggers and her husband

and he wanted to watch tv in the bathtub while taking a bath, so Mr Haggers   hung a tv on a rop

and hug it on the shower nozzel and the kid watch tv while taking a bath  and YOU KNOW

what happened?? 

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

vidking

[2]Mar 26, 2007
    • level: 5

It's been so long I've done forgot. Maybe it was Merle Jeeter that put the tv on the shower head

for Jimmy Jo to watch.  It's been so long I get the character's mixed up.  When this show

orignally came on here Cable was not in my area. so I had to watch it on Saturday night

1-3Am on the local nbc affialte after SNL with off and vcrs were too espensive  then.  

trippefontaine

[3]Mar 2, 2008
    • level: 2
    Merle Jeeter hung the television over the bathtub and killed Jimmy Joe when the television fell into the tub.

TLC57

[4]Sep 3, 2010
    • level: 1

To many stupid moments in the first 25 episodes .... but granpa larkin as the fernwood flasher .... the family all discuss this matter and the mother ( Dody Goodman ) ... doesn't know what he flashed .....and has to ask ...... i died ..... to much ..... great show ....