TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

M*A*S*H Forums

CBS (ended 1983)

Favorite Max Klinger outfit

  • Avatar of ladybritcomfan

    ladybritcomfan

    [1]May 6, 2007
    • member since: 06/16/05
    • level: 36
    • rank: Young and Restless
    • posts: 764

    What is your favorite Max Klinger outfit? My two are Scarlett O'Hara from "Gone With The Wind" and Dorothy from "The Wizard Of Oz". What's yours?

     

                                      

     

     

    Edited on 05/06/2007 12:17am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of macadamwest

    macadamwest

    [2]May 6, 2007
    • member since: 05/27/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 299

    the statue of liberty one.

    That was the first episode I ever saw and I just saw this crazy guy wearing something that looked like the statue of liberty and I about died laughing.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ladybritcomfan

    ladybritcomfan

    [3]May 8, 2007
    • member since: 06/16/05
    • level: 36
    • rank: Young and Restless
    • posts: 764
    What episode was that?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ct02809sb

    ct02809sb

    [4]May 8, 2007
    • member since: 06/18/05
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 677

    ladybritcomfan wrote:
    What episode was that?

    I know he dressed as the Statue of Liberty when MacArthur visited. 

     

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of HelloStuart

    HelloStuart

    [5]May 9, 2007
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 63
    • rank: Browncoat
    • posts: 27,190
    ct02809sb wrote:

    ladybritcomfan wrote:
    What episode was that?

    I know he dressed as the Statue of Liberty when MacArthur visited. 


    Or at least he almost did.

    I don't have a favorite, sorry.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Writers_Cramp

    Writers_Cramp

    [6]May 11, 2007
    • member since: 06/26/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,306
    I gotta go with his last one in his first episode.

    Nothing says 'I'm crazy!' like nudity.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of amandawoodberry

    amandawoodberry

    [7]May 14, 2007
    • member since: 05/13/07
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 8
    I have to pick his queen of the nile outfit with the gold cone shaped bra.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Angelwomyn

    Angelwomyn

    [8]May 15, 2007
    • member since: 06/13/05
    • level: 65
    • rank: Chosen One
    • posts: 1,430

    Writers_Cramp wrote:
    I gotta go with his last one in his first episode. Nothing says 'I'm crazy!' like nudity.

    "Come on Klinger, put on a dress or something!"

    "At least a slip!"

    I liked when he dressed up like Dorothy because he had that cute little dog with him.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ladybritcomfan

    ladybritcomfan

    [9]May 19, 2007
    • member since: 06/16/05
    • level: 36
    • rank: Young and Restless
    • posts: 764
    amandawoodberry wrote:
    I have to pick his queen of the nile outfit with the gold cone shaped bra.

    That was funny.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MASH1968

    MASH1968

    [10]May 19, 2007
    • member since: 05/20/07
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 4
    I am looking for an episode of MASH that has a tv playing in the background scene, which is showing an interview of a lady water skier at Cypress Gardens, FL... Her name is mentioned as Charlene Zint, she was my aunt. She was the first women world champion barefoot skier from what I was told by my father. I would love to see the episode and I just don't know which one it is...I never did get to even meet her in real life. My mother and her didnt see eye to eye on many things... I hope you can help out on this one or maybe know someone who can... Thanks so much for your time... Always, Paul Donahue  pdonahuefla@aol.com
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Light-Speed

    Light-Speed

    [11]May 23, 2007
    • member since: 08/19/06
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 137
    Don't forget Moses.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of HelloStuart

    HelloStuart

    [12]May 23, 2007
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 63
    • rank: Browncoat
    • posts: 27,190
    MASH1968 wrote:
    I am looking for an episode of MASH that has a tv playing in the background scene, which is showing an interview of a lady water skier at Cypress Gardens, FL... Her name is mentioned as Charlene Zint, she was my aunt. She was the first women world champion barefoot skier from what I was told by my father. I would love to see the episode and I just don't know which one it is...I never did get to even meet her in real life. My mother and her didnt see eye to eye on many things... I hope you can help out on this one or maybe know someone who can... Thanks so much for your time... Always, Paul Donahue  pdonahuefla@aol.com

    I already answered this in another thread.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Angelwomyn

    Angelwomyn

    [13]May 23, 2007
    • member since: 06/13/05
    • level: 65
    • rank: Chosen One
    • posts: 1,430

    Light-Speed wrote:
    Don't forget Moses.

    That one must have taken a lot of work, what with writing down the Commandments and all.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mashgirl18

    mashgirl18

    [14]Jul 29, 2007
    • member since: 07/29/07
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 27
    My favorite was the Wizard Of Oz Dorothy outfit and he had the basket with Toto the dog. and he wore that wig. I also love the Queen of the Nile outfit. and when he wore that suit that made him sweat
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ladybritcomfan

    ladybritcomfan

    [15]Apr 20, 2008
    • member since: 06/16/05
    • level: 36
    • rank: Young and Restless
    • posts: 764
    amandawoodberry wrote:
    I have to pick his queen of the nile outfit with the gold cone shaped bra.

    It looks like something Madonna would have worn back in the '80s.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mash_sg1angel

    mash_sg1angel

    [16]Apr 27, 2008
    • member since: 09/04/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 115
    I loved the Scarlett O'Hara outfit. It was tasteful, without being gawdy.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of scrubs_fan76

    scrubs_fan76

    [17]May 2, 2008
    • member since: 04/25/08
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 36
    I liked the green scarlett ohara drapery dress. Pretty much everything was funny about his wardrobe. It got to the point when it shocked me when he wore army-issued clothes!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mulefritters

    mulefritters

    [18]Sep 26, 2008
    • member since: 09/22/08
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 150
    I loved the running gag in "Major Ego" (Season 7, Ep 8 ) where Kilinger keeps dressing up as stars of the silver screen in order to get the attention of the reporter from Stars & Stripes. I forget who he was dressing up as (Bette Davis maybe?), but I love the line as he throws open the door to the swamp and exclaims "What a dump." To which Hawkeye calmly replies "The decorator's here." Love that one!
    Edited on 09/26/2008 9:51am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ladybritcomfan

    ladybritcomfan

    [19]Sep 26, 2008
    • member since: 06/16/05
    • level: 36
    • rank: Young and Restless
    • posts: 764

    mulefritters wrote:
    I loved the running gag in "Major Ego" (Season 7, Ep 8 ) where Kilinger keeps dressing up as stars of the silver screen in order to get the attention of the reporter from Stars & Stripes. I forget who he was dressing up as (Bette Davis maybe?), but I love the line as he throws open the door to the swamp and exclaims "What a dump." To which Hawkeye calmly replies "The decorator's here." Love that one!

    I liked that one too!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of noman

    noman

    [20]Aug 26, 2013
    • member since: 04/10/12
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 13
    Charlene Zint listed on the following MASH Script RUMOR AT THE TOP
    http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=mash&episode=s10e04
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.