M*A*S*H Forums

CBS (ended 1983)

Looking for a scene

lrigD

[1]Apr 26, 2011
    • level: 8

Hey guys!

I've got this scene in my head for a few days now and for the life of me I cannot figure out what it's from. It's definitely from M*A*S*H, somewhere before season 7. I've watched all the episodes I have access to, but still haven't found it.

The scene takes place in the mess tent and it has at least Hawkeye, Klinger, BJ/Trapper (don't know which one, I'm leaning towards Trapper but I'm really not sure) and a child (3 or 4 years old at the most). The child doesn't want to drink milk from a cloth that's been dipped in milk (I think at that point, Klinger is trying to feed him/her), so BJ/Trapper takes over and makes animal sounds (either a sheep or a goat) and then the child does drink.

It really bugs me! Can anybody tell me what episode it is from?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ladybritcomfan

[2]May 1, 2011
    • level: 36
    That was from the episode "38 Across". Father Mulcahy couldn't get the baby to take milk from the cup and B.J. took over trying to feed her, since he has experience with taking care of a baby.

lrigD

[3]May 2, 2011
    • level: 8
    THANK YOU! I've spent hours searching it and now I finally found it! Thanks so much

ShannonEddings

[4]May 30, 2011
    • level: 1

ok i do know it's bj that gives the milk and it's in season 5, the episode name is 39 across or something like that....hawkeye and bj find a ny times crossword puzzle and get all the answers but one and hawkeye's friend in the navy ends up coming out to the 4077th thinking there's a real emergency.