M*A*S*H

CBS (ended 1983)

fireballil

M*A*S*H Fan Reviews page 3 of 5

• These are the issues that men have dedicated countless hours (and beers) debating, and many times these debates ended in an impasse or last call.

Blake vs. Potter

Television has brought us many great debates and I'm not talking about the ones on C-SPAN. I am talking about private citizens gathered together to discuss important issues like:
    Who was the better Darren on "Bewitched"? Dick York or Dick Sargent?

Who would you rather be with on "Gilligan's Island"? Ginger (Tina Louise) or Mary Ann (Dawn Wells)?

Who was the better Enterprise Captain? James T. Kirk (William Shatner on "Star Trek") or Jean-Luc Picard (Patrick Stewart on "Star Trek: The Next Generation").

These are the issues that men have dedicated countless hours (and beers) debating, and many times these debates ended in an impasse or last call. With many of these debates, I stand firm on my position, Dick York, Mary Ann and Capt. Kirk. Some of my positions are based solely on my opinion (Dick York and Capt. Kirk), while others (Mary Ann) are based on facts that I can present: Ginger represents the girls you have fun with, while Mary Ann represents the girls you marry. Inevitably I come up with a firm point of view except on one topic.

Who was the better commanding officer of the 4077 "M*A*S*H"? Lt. Col. Henry Blake (McLean Stevenson) or Col. Sherman Potter (Harry Morgan)?

At this point I get a bad case of writers block. I don't have a simple answer to the question. I get up from my desk and pace. I then go to the kitchen and do the dishes. Then I make coffee for the tomorrow morning. Then I take out the garbage. My wife likes it when I have writer’s block because it is the only time she can get me to do any household chores. And I have just spent a whole paragraph avoiding the question.

So why can I not give a simple answer to the question? Now I keep hearing William Shatner saying, "It's just a TV show!" Let me break it down.

There is one school of thought that says that M*A*S*H* "Jumped The Shark" when Col. Blake died. That the show shifted from it's original premise set by the movie with Donald Sutherland and Elliott Gould that shows Army doctors who need to go crazy in order to keep from going insane. This same school of thought feels that after Henry Blake died the show was no longer as funny as it was before and became more self-righteous and preachy. Some of these people may have been turned off by what they felt was Alan Alda's liberal agenda. Another school of thought is that the show improved with age and that they were able to evolve from Army doctors who get drunk and pull practical jokes to experimenting with new and creative forms of storytelling.

When we look at 11 seasons and over 250 episodes, the most talked about episodes are the ones that show what we now call out of the box thinking. There was the black and white episode where the characters are being interviewed by reporter Clete Roberts, the episode shot from the point of view of a patient, or the episode that takes place over the course of a year. These episodes all took place after the death of Henry Blake.

At this point in my writing I start to look for any distraction and discus the issue with a friend, who subscribes to the first school of thought, and found out that our views are not that different. My fried feels that the show "Jumped the Shark" when Frank Burns (Larry Linville) left the show while I feel that the show "Jumped the Shark" shortly thereafter when Hawkeye and Hot Lips (Loretta Swit) did it (another one of the more talked about episodes). That period in the show's history marked the end of any internal conflict amongst the ensemble, an element that was an important staple in the show.

I tend to favor the second school of thought but I appreciate and respect what the first school of thought has to offer as well. I also don't think that we can simply link the shows paradigm shift with the change of command at the 4077. Although the movie and the TV series were set during the Korean conflict, the movie and the early seasons of the series served as a metaphor for the Vietnam War. This included jokes directed at then VP Richard Nixon. By the time Mike Farrell and Harry Morgan replaced Wayne Rogers and McLean Stevenson, the Vietnam war was over, Nixon was out of the White house and M*A*S*H* shifted their focus from doctors rebelling against the army to the challenges of practicing medicine in a war zone. Sadly Henry's death while reminding us that there is a war going on also signaled that the party was over. Some of the irreverence, that subscribers of the first school of thought loved about the show, may not have died with Henry but died around the same time as Henry.

Still I have not answered the question. Who do I think was the better commanding officer of the 4077 M*A*S*H*? Lt. Col. Henry Blake or Col. Sherman Potter? It's a cop out to simply say that M*A*S*H* became a different show after the change of command thus being able to end the debate in a tie. So the best way to answer the question is to say, that even though Col. Potter was a more competent Military leader, I would have rather served under Col. Blake. I also want to add that I am grateful that I have never had to serve under either type of leader in a war zone. I have nothing but the utmost respect and gratitude to those who have. And I am sorry that there is nothing comparable to M*A*S*H* on the air today because we could certainly use it now.

To quote Lt. Col. Henry Blake, "Look, all I know is what they taught me at command school. There are certain rules about a war and rule number one is young men die. And rule number two is doctors can't change rule number one."

To quote Col. Sherman Potter, "There's a time to step in and a time to back off. Pull the reins too tight and the horse will buck. You had good people under you. You should of let them go through the paces. You know this is pretty good. Someone should be writing this down."
    Stay Tuned

Tony Figueroa

PS: I prefer Diane Chambers (Shelley Long) over Rebecca Howe (Kirstie Alley) on "Cheers", Curly Howard was a funnier stooge than Shemp Howard and "Underdog" can kick Mighty Mouse's Ass in a fight because he’s a dog for God sake.
  • Not bad...

6.9
    I've found many of the comments about this series to be quite amusing, particularly the ones bashing it for "shoving" a liberal agenda down viewers throats. Given it's success for 11 years, I don't think the audience seemed to agree with that assessment. Quite simply, the show was one of the best written, best acted, and most entertaining shows in television history. Yes, it wore out its welcome in the end; but, it is a masterpiece that later shows rarely measured up to.

I have no great preference for one season's cast over another. Each character was unique and had something to contribute. When we lost the bumbling, but loveable Henry Blake, we got the stern but loving Sherman Potter. Both were the C.O., but each was a different person, a smart move by the creators. The same is true for Frank Burns and Charles Emerson Winchester III. Burns was a neurotic, vindictive, childish fool; while Winchester was an arrogant blowhard, but one who could hold his own with Hawkeye. Burns was incompetent, while Winchester was an outstanding surgeon; just ask him. Characters were missed when they left; but, they were not replaced with doppelgangers. That is part of the reason this show lasted so long.

The show did take on a more serious tone in the later seasons, but not entirely. There are plenty of laughs right up to the end. Those serious shows were often some of the most memorable, and they kept the series from becoming stale. With that said, they did tend to resort to Hawkeye's mental problems a bit too much, especially in the farewell. You can argue that a character like Hawkeye, with his passion for preserving life, was ripe for mental breakdowns; but, in reality, he probably would have been shipped home by the second breakdown.

The show is not perfect (it lasted 8 years longer than the actual war) but it comes far closer than most. It seems to be fashionable to bash popular shows and movies after their days is over. Part of this is a new generation trying to establish their own identity and dominance. Well, I didn't like my parent's movies, shows and music when I was younger; until I actually watched them and listened to them. Some of it turned out to be quite good, some not. Real quality stands the test of time. MASH will be around far longer than most of what I see on tv today.
  • mash 4077th! the longest television show that ever ran!

this show has with stand every show that was ever made in television history! due part of the vietnam war and the fact that the american miltary helped any life no matter if they were the enemy or just standard civilians. i think the last episode was the best one goodbye, farewell, amen. till this day in 2007 afi still ranks it #1 out of the top 100 shows of all time.
  • The mother of all comedies

What makes this show so good is the contrast to the out-of-place doctors (who really would want to be anywhere else) sick of the war and most visible the career personell the death and destruction and well basically the war in general.

Doctors are drafted to the Korean police action very much against their will, and try to stay alive and sane by goofing around.

On the other end of the spectrum you have the career soldiers that have faith in the purpose of the war and can't take the sarcasm and the naked desdain the doctors show for the military and the war.

Throughout the series you see a change in how they interact, the doctors get a little more calm and the career soldiers get a little more fed up with the lack of progress in the war and the unending stream of injured kids going through their hands.
  • One of the most famous shows of all time.

M*A*S*H is one of the best shows of all time. It combines side spliting humor with tearjerking drama. Also, its cast perfectly acts out the true horrors of war, and the friendships that help people get through it. The show takes place during the Korean war, where the members of the 4077th Mobile Army Surgical Hospital try to put soliers back together without falling apart themselves. The plots circle around the cheif surgeon, Hawkeye Pierce, who uses humour to keep his sanity. He, and his co-pilot, Trapper John McIntyre, amuse themselves (and others in the process) by pulling pranks on their slightly insane and very G.I. second in command, Frank Burns, and equally annoying Head Nurse, Margaret "Hot Lips" Houlihan. The other characters include: Henry Blake, the bumbling but well meaning C.O., Klinger, the cross dressing, section 8 hopeful, Father Mulcahey, the mild manered priest, and the young, naive company clerk, Radar O'riely (so named because of his ability to see things before they happen). When the show began it was focused more on humor, but by the end it was mostly drama. As the show changed, so did the characters. In one very dramatic episode, Henry is killed on his way home. He is replaced by the strict, but kindhearted, Sherman Potter. Around that time, Trapper gets shipped stateside and is replaced by a slightly more easy going character named BJ Hunnicutt. Later, Frank goes berserk after Hot Lips breaks off their love affair, and is replaced by the pompous, conservative, but war hating Charles Emerson Winchester III. Some of the more longer lasting characters became completely different. By the time Radar went home, he had completely grown up, and when Klinger takes over as company clerk, he decides to give up on the section 8. Hot Lips went from being strict and annoying, to kind and war weary. By the end of the show she is referred to as Margaret. Also, Hawkeye gets crazier every season and finally snaps in the series finale when he blames himself for the death of a baby. These characters made up a great show with strong plots that really made you think. And with its great humor, like Klinger trying to escape on a hangglider while wearing pink fuzzy slippers and a hairnet, and its drama, like the death of Henry Blake, it will go down in history.
  • Mash has got to be the best show ever!!

I have the first nine seasons on DVD. I have seen every episode there is several hundred times and I can not get enough of it!!!! I do not think there is any other show that can make you laugh and cry at the same time.. Mash will live on forever..
  • It's about the Korean war and the life of a mash unit that happen to be in the middle of it. There's many different characters but the main one is Benjamin Franklin Pierce it's about the things him and his friends go through and how they deal with the war

It's so good. I love it and it's humor. Sometimes it hard to get and it's sad to watch when your favorite characters leave. I was really sad when Radar left home for home after his Uncle died, or when Blake died when his plane was shot down. I also cried when the show ended it was really good. It was also really funny it was very original and very good I'm sad it ended but like the war it's self i had to end. I just loved it all around pretty much but it's rude that that one buy left at the beginning and didn't even say goodbye it's really rude but I'm not one to judge.
  • This show was great and entertaining I can still watch episodes that I have seen 10 times, and still enjoy them.

This show is beyond a classic. People always say if you saw the movie 1st you like that better, and if you saw the TV show 1st you usually like that better. I liked the TV show. I liked Trapper a little more than BJ, because that was my type of humor but they were both great characters. I liked pierce but there were times you got sick of him whining and acting like a big baby, on a soap box, and it makes you turn the channel. The one's Alan Alda directed with the liberal agenda, but some of his were good. I did like the one with the clock, and the guy had 24 hours to see if he was alright, and the guy who they just showed everything through his eyes. I might be a little biased since I'm from the Toledo area, but I liked Klinger, that was a great character, even after he stopped dressing in drag. Jamie Farr has done alot for this city too.
  • The perfect mix of Comedy/Drama/Action/Adventure/Cross Dressing.

When my aunt bought me a M*A*S*H DVD Box Set for Christmas, I thought, "this women never fails to produce a dud gift." But when I watched it, I was hooked, I loved all of the characters, from Frank Burns to Radar. Every episode touched more than one emotion, M*A*S*H made me feel happy, sad, angry, glad and many many more. Even though this tv show was a good 10 years before my time, I consider it one of my favourite shows. I recommend M*A*S*H to anyone with a pulse. I only wish there were more shows like this one.
  • Surgeons make the best of wartime conditions in a forward surgical unit during the Korean War.

Mobile Army Surgical Hospital unit 4077 is on the front-lines of comedy, and always ready for action. MASH examines the tragic effects of war, and includes the deep, personal feelings of the characters as they spend time away from friends and family, amidst the unmitigating carnage of battle. However, the surgeons of the 4077 are lighthearted, and quick with a joke and a smile. Chief Surgeon Hawkeye Pierce is the Company clown, but always looks out for his patients' best interest, as does his sidekick, B.J. Honeycutt. Hawkeye is a ladies' man, and can always be found loitering around the nurses' tent. Head Nurse Margaret "Hot Lips" Houlihan, the company hottie, openly despises Hawkeye for his seeming lack of professionalism. The 4077 is commanded by Col. Potter, a fatherly figure who reminisces about his days in the "Great War." (The earlier episodes feature Lt. Col. Blake, who would always "rather be fishing.") Even the periphery characters get involved, and each is endearing despite their oddities. (Cross-dressing Klinger, quiet Radar, intellectual Winchester...) So land your bird in front of the TV, and give MASH a look.
  • HAWKEYE IS SO HOT!!!!!

M*A*S*H is like the best freakin' show ever next to Naruto. Hawkeye is my favorite, and before Trapper got discharged and before Henry died, Trapper and Henry were my 2nd and 3rd favs respectivley. Then after they left, Klinger took 2nd, and then BJ. I hated Hot Lips and Frank at the beginning of the series, and I still don't like Frank much, but I like Hot Lips better after she dumped Frank for Donald. I've always wanted Hawkeye and Hot Lips to get togther though. I haven't seen any eps with Charles it them, seeing as I just started watching it about 2 months ago. My dad likes to quote Frank and his lame expressions, such as, "Hard cheese!" or "You phony balognies!"
  • Hawkeye was a comedy geneous with wisedom, character, and a undying erge browse the nurses.Klinger or Radar, Magaret Houlihan or Nurse Able, father Mulcahey or Doctor Freidman, BJ or Trapper, Potter or Henry Blake, Winchester or Burns. All made Mash, Mash

The show that made you forget everything for a little while. Happiness abound with some sadness sprinkled in. Always the butt of Hawkeye's jokes, Frank Burns always tried to get even by pulling rank and threatening to put Hawkeye on report. Trapper the jokester himeself was a perfect match for Hawkeys pranks and helped pull of some of the funniest gags ever seen on television. Potter always kept the troups in line until he occassion had one two many to drink and that gin that was being made in the swamp. Frank was a little self absorbed and slightly crazy, but he alway adored Magaret Houlihan even when she was yelling at him for something stupid he had done like mentioning his wife when they were alone in her tent. Radar was the youngest but kept everything going and shy when aroung the nurses, but just wantde to be liked by the officers like Hawkeye and Trapper and BJ. Klinger was the one that dressed like a women. He was funny and trying to get a section 8. He would do anything to get out of the army. The show was marvelous and I saw every episode and never stop watching. Love the show and never will stop watching. The best show ever made. Alan alda will always be remembered as Benjamin Franklin Pearce or better yet, "Hawkeye". All must end but it was so sad to see the show end in 1983. They had a great run. The best.
  • M*A*S*H* was a little before my time, but I enjoy watching it. It is one of my, if not, all time favorite TV show.

I really enjoy watching M*A*S*H*. It was really neat to see Hawkeye Pierce and Margaret Houlihan grow in knowlge and humor. I think that Major Margaret Houlihan is my favorite person on the show. She reminds me so much of myself. Then my next favorite is Hawkeye. I was really sad when Frank and Radar left the show. But I don't know how they could have had Frank stay anylonger anless they changed him. I cried in the one where Henry died and when Radar left. I've seen the one were Radar left so many times and every time I cry when Hawkeye salutes to Radar. I even cried though the last eposode.
  • Loved the main characters all of them, it is hard to make any one truely stand out. At many times I felt I knew someone who reminded me of them.

This show is a true classic, it reminded me of many events in my life and how I dealt with them, it really helped me cope with many situations that life has thrown at me. Having served in the military I could see the extrovert humour and saddness in the whole series. I never get tired of watching the reruns. two of my favs are when radar goes home and when Henry Blake dies going home. I still cry when I see these.
  • m*a*s*h*

Mash is a show about the medical team who is working behind the scenes during the korean war. the charecters include hawkeye , radar , klinger ,and charles wincester who was once called chauncey ambercrombie. this is a very funny show and has been enjoyed for ages. all the members of my family enjoy this show and it all ways has me laughing like crazy. there are always funny gags and silly pranks involved in episode which make it even funnier. this show is a classic and will never be out of style. this has been a coolchris44 review. M*A*S*H* rocks!
  • Brought about a real change in the way people viewed sitcoms of the era, as well as being the first satirical war comedy! MASH set the standard, and changed the way we think about life, war, comedy, etc....

A subject as close to the heart and as controversial as the Korean war ( or any foreign war, for that matter) seems that it should never be the base for a sitcom, right? Not in the minds of the creators of MASH. The show let us have a way to look at the ironies of war, while never disrespecting the effort of those who actually fought and died there. The dry humor associated with every day life while in the midst of a war opened viewers eyes to the prospect that, though the MASH doctors believed in what they were doing, they maintained the skepticism about what the point of the whole thing was. Maybe watching the show today could help us gain a little perspective on our present attitudes. An absolutely genious comedy/drama/historical fiction.
  • it's before my time but it's too funny to miss out on.

the show was great and super hilarious and the actors were great and funny with a few sad moments here and there but no show has never been about doctors and surgeons helping soldiers in the korean war set in the 50s but the show was canceled for one reason and alan alda explained in the 30 year reunion he said the show was canceled because they wanted and decided to end the show while they were on top instead of slowly going down hill and then forced to be canceled and I agree. the show was great and it made it self great.
  • MASH has been a classic on TV after having been a filf since day one. But I wonder as others do about the opening credits:why is there that edit of an ambulance pulling in with scratched,discoloured stock?

I have always loved M*A*SH the film and the tv series. But one thing that continues to beguile me is the opening credit sequence. apperantly over the many years few people have either noticed the quirk or,like me have chosen to not ask about it. The first edit after the main credits has an ambulance arriving at the MASH 4077. This edit is clearly from a different batch of film.It is dirty it is scratched and yet this edit remained in the opening credits the entire run of the show. Why was it there and why did it remain there? Someone must know.It frankly, reminds me of the "Rosebud" dilemma from Citizen Kane.
  • Now which surgeon would be the best lover? I did a dichotamus analysis between the best: Hawkeye and Winchester. 4 to 3, Hawkeye beats Winchester. Winchester I believe would be ideal, but Hawkeye would be less serious. Who you fall for depends on you.

Winchester would not let the fire of love breathe; we'd be consumed with eachother, distant from our friends, not sharing our love. It would be such a strong & beautiful relationship, but being with Hawkeye would mean being in bliss but with room to breathe and be with our friends too. Imagine being at the mess hall and not hanging with the gang of the 4077. Both gentlemen would be great partners; providing their half of what a relationship needs: fun, passion, learning, support, responsibility, and pleasure. However who you love can only be determined by you(girl or boy).
  • Only the best ever

Without a doubt, MASH was the BEST show on TV. I give it a 10,,,,only because the scale does not go any higher..The cast was great, and when one cast member left his replacement was just as good if not better..I don\'t really like to tell many people this but the finale show made me cry....MASH wil be,,,opps,,is,, a classic
  • Benjamin Frankiln Pierce, or Hawkeye is a sergon in a *Mobile *Army *Surgical *Hospital during the Korean War. Him and his buddies in army drab have to suffer an insufferable war and do thier best at what thier best at. helping others, and themselves.

There are four major characters that leave the later on in the show, Radar, Blake, Frank, and Trapper. The are replaced by Clinger (already in cast), Potter (plays general Steel in previous episode), Charles, and BJ. This I didn't like but it allows for a nice change in cast, and i liked some of the new characters. And my favorite episode involved one of the new characters... (the christmas episode with Charles giving charity)
    This show has everything... Drama, romance, action, comedy, etc...
    I highly recomend this show to anyone that appreciates comedy, or that philosophical point of view on "war is hell"
  • Probably the greatest show ever.

If only one show were allowed to exist in this world, it should be M*A*S*H. It is brilliant, even after being watched fifty times over. It\'s wonderful mix of fall-down-laughing comedy and provocative, poignant drama is extremely effective and unmatched by any other show.
    The characters are highly original as well. Each one has a lot of depth and, while very colorful and unique, is still believable. Every role was perfectly cast and the actors had a wonderful chemistry.
    The way these people were thrown into their tough, sanity-snatching situations was captured superbly by the incredible writers, and direction, which was often done by the cast, was obviously excellent.
    I try to describe M*A*S*H, and the only word that seems to fit is \"awesome.\" It is. I recommend this show to everyone.
  • The best tv show ever made.

M*A*S*H with its funnie sketches set the standart of what a comic is abaut. it show the life in the middel of a war, with a little humor to spice it up, he severity of the war and how people who was in the middle of it delt with it. Field hospitals was reasonably new at that time, i dont remember if the korean war was the first time they where being used, but that dosent matter anyway. it is filled with diffrent role characteristic, different personalities. the humor of the show is simply the best, as good as it ever gets.
  • definitely a how ahead of its time. man people don\'t realize it

a lot of people dont know the underlying reason for the show M*A*S*H. yes it was a comedy and very funny, if you didnt think it was funny you probably just are not used to dry humor. anyways, this show wasnt about comedy, it was about what was really happening during the time it was shot. it brought people to attention that not everything is good. when you look back in the past, you see a lot of articles during wars with high spirits in it. there is one episode in mash where they reveal that sense of protectiveness as if the u.s. wouldnt have a war on its homefront. we as a nation are lucky for that, but most countries have to do deal with war right there in front of their face and its not something to take lightly. the next time you watch an episode of mash, remember that and think of what was going on in the war and what was going through all the personnels minds everyday. there are numerous episodes throughout the series where the characters explain what they do everyday to try to make their life in korea a little more sane and not think about all the things that they go through, and everyone does that at some point in their life. just remember what the show is really about and not go for the superficial homr that comes to the surface
  • I loved Mash... well the original cast

i love seasons one and two of Mash. they are my faveourite out of all of them. that's becasue it has the original cast. i loved the dynamic that all the actors had with each other especially Hawkeye and Trapper, and Radar and Henry. it was these comical realtionships that made the show for me. i also loved it when Hawkeye and Trapper would prank frank burns and Hot Lips. i think the show is a classic. it was truely funny and i think that people should still watchi it today because the war stuff is still going on and comedy will never go out of style.
  • I know, some people think this is the greatest show of all time, highest rated finale in history, etc.

6.7
    but, let's look at MASH objectively. It was a comedy about the Korean War, in a triage unit. Now, don't get me wrong, there were some funny moments-anything involving Klinger in drag, Radar messing up a transmission or another and the Kernel reacting to that. Other than that-I saw not much humor in the show. Hot Lips was mildly interesting, Alan Alda and his sidekick were OK, but whenever they had to interract with the natives, it seemed a little fake. The show was just ok, not the smash sensation that people will jot in down in history as. Funny is funny, but dull can't transcend time-and in this case, the humor has been impeded by the dust on this old 'classic'; dust which can't be blown off.

**the greatest legacy that MASH created was the board game - Mansion-Apartment-Shack-House
  • Love this show

I truly loved this show. I was sadden when it finally went off. I still watch the reruns, especially of the ones with Hawkeye and Trapper on them. They were my favorite. I like them because they were funny and compassiate. My favorite eppi was when Hawkeye ordered ribs from the States. When Trapper left I was not happy about that, but I continued to watch the show. I liked Rader too. He was so funny with the animals and his teddy bear. Hot lips and Frank made me laugh and made me anger too. They ALWAYS got what was coming to them. Out of the commanders, I liked Henry the best.
  • Boy was I wrong about this show.

I had always thought this was the most dumbest show ever. I had also thoght a show about the army would not be worth watching. When I finally watched an episode with my mom I was proven wrong. I guess it goes to show you don't judge a show by the opening, because that is what I did until I sat down and watched an episode. I can't remember the episode title, but it was the one with John Ritter in it. ABC was showing back to back episodes in a mini marathon. I loved how Hawkeye was also joking around. All in all this is a good show to watch.
  • One of the best shows I've ever seen! Alan Alda is a god when it comes to acting!

Even though this show was before my time, I still enjoy watching it. It is a wonderfull show about the Korean War focusing on a MASH unite with a high survival rate. This show has many good influnces as well as some bad ones. The main star of the show during all 11 seasons is Hawkeye Pierce (Alan Alda). He was the one that wanted to get home the most, the biggest drinker, the most immature, and the most womanizing man there. But he very compassionate, loving, funny, and a superb surgeon. There are many friendships coming and going, people dying, and hearts crushed. All togather it's a fabulous show and a good explaination of what a MASH unit during the war is really like.
  • A great show to watch late at night I watch every night at 12:00 great show on every night classic show.

A great show on every night so if you want to watch it you can. It made like 10 seasons so you know it was popular. And it was on a real subject (the war). Has sop much comedy with the main charactors. Hawke the main charactor was so funny i love him and BJ just makes the show complete. And of course clinger just made the show a great show he was the funniest and kept doing funny things every episode. I think it was probably the best show of its time. And maybe one of the best shows ever.
1 2 3 4 5