Master Blasters Forums

Wednesday 9:00 PM on SyfyBetween Seasons

Coming to Science Channel

Minarvia

[1]Jan 27, 2008
    • level: 39
    I don't know if anybody is aware of this, but this show is coming to the Science Channel, a channel that I thought it should of been on in the first place.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mike240se

[2]Mar 12, 2008
    • level: 5

I just started watching this show and i love it. I found it on the science channel. they are advertising it as "Next Week An All New Episode" and i was confused cause my dvr says orig air date 2005, then i realized this is an old show.

I love this show though! Bring it back! I dont get it, has it been picked up by science channel and will be filming new eps?

What channel was it originally on? I had never heard of it before, i thought maybe bbc like junkyard wars.

mezz7

[3]Apr 11, 2008
    • level: 10
    mike240se wrote:

I just started watching this show and i love it. I found it on the science channel. they are advertising it as "Next Week An All New Episode" and i was confused cause my dvr says orig air date 2005, then i realized this is an old show.

My brother and I were surpised about that we didn't know about this show until we have found on the science channel too. We both like this show, but don't like the way they have scripted. It could use some improvements but too bad it's dead. Probably not popular because of that.

mike240se wrote:
    I love this show though! Bring it back! I dont get it, has it been picked up by science channel and will be filming new eps?

I doubt that it will be back.

mike240se wrote:
    What channel was it originally on? I had never heard of it before, i thought maybe bbc like junkyard wars.

I have learned from imdb.com and wikipedia.org, they said that it was from Sci-Fi Channel.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0458276/
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master_Blasters_(TV_series)