MasterChef Australia Forums

Weekdays 7:00 PM on Network TenBetween Seasons

Who is your favourite judge?

Who is your favourite judge?

alexlips

[1]May 20, 2009
    • level: 52

Who is your favourite judge on the show out of Matt (the one with chubby cheeks that you just want to squeeze), George (the fast-talking, aparently 'good looking' one) and Gary (the one I always confuse as a business man)?

That's how I seem them anyway

I think Gary has a really great knowledge of food but I reckon he lacks natural cooking skills unlike George who is clearly the best chef out of the three. I have to say as annoying as Matt can be, he's the best judge because he really critisizes dishes and perfomance. If i wanted to see a show where everyone is holding hands singing with big smiles I'd watch Neighbours which is why I like Matt because he reminds me of the harsh Gordon Ramsey on Hells Kitchen, now thats my kind of show!

What do you think??

Edited on 05/20/2009 1:57am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

noregr3ts

[2]May 26, 2009
    • level: 13
    Gary: i can't stand him, he's so annoying. i also see him as a businessman.

George: i like him, great chef and great judge.

Matt: i like him cause he's got a great knowledge of food, but one thing that annoys me is when someone presents a dish thats got several things on the plate, he tastes them seperately. George and Gary eat the meal as it should be eaten - they grab a bit of everything at once and of course the meal will taste different. I dont agree with the way Matt judges most dishes just by eating one thing at a time because that's not how customers do it. But other than that, he's great.

Sarah: she's 100% useless, don't know why shes there... maybe for some eye-candy for the male viewers, but that's all i can think off.
    Edited on 05/26/2009 4:52am

Gibozzo

[3]Jun 21, 2009
    • level: 22
    I like them all but I picked George. He so overly dramatic sometimes that he makes me laugh.

Cookette

[4]Nov 18, 2010
    • level: 1

I like Gary and George. I like Matt too but his style of dress is a little sloppy and the cravats always expose his neck area - yuk! I think Gary is always a gentleman, and a kind and considerate judge;George is that bubbly bundle ofpersonality that is so inspiring to others. I love to seethem both do a Master Class as they areequally fascinating to watch and learn from. Don't think I have seen Matt cook anything...

JoannaTaylor

[5]Oct 22, 2011
    • level: 2

someone needs to teach Gary how to make Spotted Dick. As an English lady i am appalled at his version. He made a bloody sponge pudding - everything spotted dick isnt!!!!

You roll a spotted dick for starters in muslin or cloth to steam it!!! then u slice it! My nan would have knocked u to the floor with her spotted dick Gary

reggie1

[6]Dec 1, 2011
    • level: 1
    Oh so what! Theres many different takes on all dishes! I dont care anyway cos I love the show and I think all the judges are great and as for someone saying its fixed theres no way, its fair all the way. There is the fair share of sob stories but thats not what gets the contestants through. Its how they cook on the day and as much as I hate to see my favourite contestants going I know its because ultimately they deserved it. Its def the best reality show I've ever seen on tv!