A MasterChef Junior Community
Friday 8:00 PM on FOX (Returning November 7th, 2014)

I don't normally support giving children below the age of 16 knives or forks or anything sharp that they could possibly use to stab me, but Fox sure cooked up something special with MasterChef Junior this past fall, so it pleases me greatly to tell you that the network has renewed the Gordon Ramsay-helmed series for Season 2.

The reality cooking competition gives kids between the ages of eight and 13 the opportunity to showcase their culinary expertise by competing in a series of challenges. This is impressive because the only thing I know how to make at my advanced age is cereal, and sometimes I even screw that up. Like, did you know it gets soggy if you just let it sit there?

During its first season, MasterChef Junior averaged 5.1 million viewers on Friday nights and was ranked first in its time period among many key demographics. And Ramsay, restaurateur Joe Bastianich, and chef Graham Elliot will all return as judges. But wait, there's more! The show will soon be hosting open casting calls in New York, Los Angeles, Dallas, and Denver. Visit masterchefjuniorcasting.com for up-to-date audition information and then find a really talented kid and ride his or her coattails all the way to stardom. It's pretty much a fool-proof plan.

Are you excited for another season of MasterChef Junior

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 11/8/2013

Season 1 : Episode 7

29 Comments
Follow this Show
Members