MasterChef Forums

Wednesday 8:00 PM on FOXIn Season

Renewed for Season 3? Looks like it!

Edward_Nigma

[1]Aug 2, 2011
    • level: 54

Hmm...the Fox site has a casting call up...so it looks like Season 3 is a go? Or at least they're confident there'll be another season. Let's hope!

(Edited to fix spelling on title of thread)

Edited on 08/03/2011 3:28pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

amaryllis88

[2]Aug 4, 2011
    • level: 20
    I saw that message pop up while I was watching the last episode, I guess it's a go-ahead, I haven't read anything confirming it yet, but hey, if they're casting for season 3, I'm guessing they're pretty confident about it. Fox has a page dedicated for applicants wanting to apply for the next season, so I'm sure it's a go!

drudager

[3]Aug 4, 2011
    • level: 13
    I think I like this show way better than Hell's Kitchen. On HK it seems like there's just too much rivalry, drama, petty tasks, not enough original cooking, too much predictability, and doesn't really seem like more than basically job training. MasterChef is a lot more personal, mature & interesting. I guess I've grown more attached to contestants rather than simply just wishing someone would go home.

Edward_Nigma

[4]Aug 8, 2011
    • level: 54
    Lol oops...sorry I can't spell amaryllis.

And yeah, exactly drudager -- HK is just a lot of yelling and drama like you said. In this show you get more invested in the contestants as people and it makes the show much more enjoyable.