MasterChef Forums

Wednesday 8:00 PM on FOXIn Season

Top 16 Compete

amaryllis88

[1]Jun 20, 2011
    • level: 20

This episode airs Tuesday, June 21, at 7 pm Central / 8 pm Eastern on FOX.

The contestants are split up into 2 teams, and they attempt to prepare a five course meal for hundreds of people, and one will be eliminated. This should be interesting, trying to work on a team...

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Edward_Nigma

[2]Jun 21, 2011
    • level: 54
    Ugh that 18-year-old guy. So annoying! I was surprised by the elimination at the end though! I'm glad that the elimination was revealed...it didn't seem like that would happen based on the episode title.

amaryllis88

[3]Jun 22, 2011
    • level: 20
    Both Max and Suzy are up there on the nerves scale of annoyance, that's for sure, I'm curious to see if they have a downfall, and whether it'll be their egos that do them in at the end. Listening to Max prattle on during their challenge in the cafeteria, I wanted to bang his head with one of those dirty cookie-sheets he loved transporting food on! lol I know, mean, oh well. He really shouldn't have done that, it's probably as bad as Marc putting raw flour in his French cuisine dish.

You know what's funny is that Joe calls out Marc on his usage of raw flour in mashed potatoes, but they don't say anything to Max with his pre-cooked meat on top of a dirty cookie sheet, with nuts on it, food allergies galore! lol

I'm happy that the Red team won, maybe it knocked Max down a few pegs, ugh, and listening to him rationalize his picks for his team, made me want to vomit, focusing on speed & accuracy, and simple basic prepping, he was delivering disguised insults..poor Tony, didn't fair very well in this episode. I'd love to see Whitney come back!, maybe as a guest challenger or something...

Edward_Nigma

[4]Jun 27, 2011
    • level: 54
    Yesss Whitney so needs to return!!!

And haha glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks Max is obnoxious.
    Edited on 06/27/2011 8:10pm
    Edited 4 total times.