MasterChef

Wednesday 8:00 PM on FOX Premiered Jul 29, 2010 In Season

neomichel

MasterChef Fan Reviews (46)

7.7
  • Judges sell out integrity for second year in a row.

Did not watch finals due to the fact that the show has sold out for political correctness for the second year in the row. I hope fox got what they wanted because your chefs judges have no integrity and they have become jokes.
  • Luca all the way!

Gosh I never been more nervous! I can't stand Natasha, so I am really hoping Luca pips her in the final!
  • Good riddance!

So glad Chrissy is gone. There has never been a more rude or vulgar contestant on national TV. What a horrible example this woman gives her son. I feel so sorry for him. She also was one of the weaker cooks (not a chef). Her skills were very limited compared to many of the other contestants. Won't miss her at all. What did the judges see in her?
  • I miss James in the final!

He was good, it is too bad that they kicked him out.. I guess, that TV was keeping Chrissy because of argueing and conflicts - why do they think, that people want to see this bully types? No, thx.. We love good cooks who can behave. Chrissy was terrible person, I am soo glad that she is gone.. Dont understand why would you like her? - not so good cook, bad person, not responsible, just complaining and bullying.. Big "go fuck yourself, Chrissy" from Europe :) Go masterchef!
  • It was a good run

I am only glad that Luca made it to the top 2. I didn't mind Jessie, but I think she was just lucky to get by in the last several challenges because the others had some flaw that was worse than hers. As for Chrissy, I'm sorry to the supporters, and I get that this is about the individual than teamwork, but I would never want to work with or have anything associated with her. She's a bully and an arrogant 'cow'. You can't just blowup whenever you don't want to do something, that's why it's a teamwork, you deal with the people you have. She said so herself that she's never really worked or dealt with top 'restauranty' type stuff, but she comes off as if it's an excuse to half ass it. I definitely would not have even bothered watching if she made it to the top 3 or top 2. I don't mind some arrogance, but the in your face type confrontation was just to much. When she ran up to the balcony like that, security probably should've been there as she probably could've hurt someone.

I will say that at least there's no gimick this year with a blind cook, that bothered me with season3 as 2 other cooks were eliminated before the top 2. The top 2 that year would've been at best top 4 only. They got that wrong big time. Season1, I will never buy that 7min chicken crap. The runner up was robbed.

I stuck around 1 season extra, but I think I am done with it.
  • I QUIT MasterChef

Chrissy was discriminated against from the beginning. If Jesse had called her a "cow" one more time, I was willing to hunt her down and bitch slap her. I will not watch the finale... and I will never watch the show again. (BTW... I'm not alone in this... my reality TV circle agrees with

Sorry guys... perhaps you should rename the show "Pretty, Mean People Cooking"
  • Chrissy is not a chef

Nice show but... I am really put off by the judges calling Chrissy "close" in the final 4. We spend good money at many restaurants every year and we would be repulsed to eat at her restaurant, or any restaurant that hires her to cook, because she is so offensive to the idea of enjoyment. Plus, her chocolate molten cake looked disgusting!
  • judges favoritism has lost my support- need blind tasting

I have watched every single season faithfully & now I am no longer watching. James was a WAY better cook, when it came to flavor & sauces & even technical ability all around better than both Natasha and Jesse (Natasha with raw fish, and conveniently does next to nothing in EVERY group challenge, she just plates pretty but doesn't cook as good as the others and Jesse who hardly has to ever cook because the judges favor her & when she cooked that last chicken dish with corn really! She should've gone home), too bad James doesn't have boobs & lipstick or he'd had made it through to the end!

It is clear that the judges are only favoring Jesse & Natasha because they think the viewers want to watch them. Guess what? People watch cooking shows for the cooking! For talent, like James, Lucca & Jordan (whos gone now) had. Not for the bimbos, if we wanted to watch bimbos we'd watch other shows (2&1/2 men etc). NOW THEY NEED BLIND TASTING so the TRUE best cook can win!!!!!! I also think its unfair that Jesse came from cooking on cruise ships, how is that a HOME COOK? I feel the judges right away showed favoritism for Natasha & jesse, even when their food sucked, they hardly said anything. Chrissy may be rude & arrogant like they are, but at LEAST she can cook, she has proved it again & again in pressure tests. Her molten cake was cooked better than Jesses & I BET the flavor of all 3 of her desserts was better.

I agree with cathysmith980&I agree entirely with mkdoyen and christineRG "Playing favorites with the so called pretty girls is beyond appalling. How pathetic for them and how disappointing for not only the audience, but those other contestants trying so hard. I will blast this all over every social media network out there to make sure nobody I know watches this show ever. Way to go Fox... lose good followers because of your unfair games. She has had to cook 25% fewer dishes than most everyone else.

Chrissy James & Lucca should've been in top 3 this show is not a cooking show anymore, its a beauty contest! Chrissy has the pallet she has the flavor, and ya her personality sucks, but probably because she can feel how the other two girls are being favored & it makes her angry. Brea was a better cook than both Jesse & Natasha too, but the judges want to choose who will win!

IM SO DISAPPOINTED! Either bring blind tasting to this show so it is FAIR or lose all your viewers you have been warned! (ps im skinny & pretty too, so im not hating on the girls for their looks, if they were better cooks thatd be fine if they won, but in all honesty it has been proven that they are good cooks, but NOT the best of the ones that they have surpassed in this show only due to favoritism). SO SAD SO DISAPPOINTED what a way to ruin one of my favorite shows

YOU HAVE LOST THIS VIEWER until you bring blind tasting because judges obviously favor here based on appearances & what they believe will bring ratings.
  • You Are Fired!

What I don't particularly like is Chrissy's behavior. She hated Brie for no other reason than Brie is a vegetarian. I hope she does not represent Italians. She has been nothing but a Bully the entire time she has been cooking. Every time she has be confronted, she proposes violence. Really? She cries because her child did not actually come to be with her, she cried when she looked and listened to his message, otherwise she was threatening and bullying other contestants. She may be the favorite of the judges, but in actuality she was also a bully to all others. She even has the guy, who is her own nationality afraid of her. I would not want her to cook anything for me, I would not want her to be my chef and I agree with you "Wash your mouth out" she was a horrible role model for her son and for those who fail to understand how she equates being authentically Italian with being a complete and utter violent bully. Glad she is not in the finals. She may be a fighter, she simply does not know the first thing about cooking well with others or interpersonal skills beyond the classroom, playground bully mentality and behavior.
  • Redheaded Little Rich Girl..........

3.5
    The only difference between my sister and Jessie is that her hair is red instead of blond........

Spoiled little rich Southern girl. (Warner Robins, Ga. )

Jessie does not do the south proud and we will not say pridefully she is from Georgia...........
  • Wash your mouth out

Chrissy needs to GO. what a way to act on TV and for your son to see the mother Cursing and making Threats. Who are you???? That's what we need, violence on a cooking show. Chrissy you should be ashame of the way you acted as a parent.
  • I'm very confused

In the first hour of the show, James won the mystery box challenge and was welcomed to the 'final four' by Chef Joe. Then, because there was no elimination, all five contestants remained and more challenges were done. Since James was earlier guaranteed to be in the 'final four', I don't think he should have gone home. In my opinion, it was unfair. Natasha should have gone home because her table was served raw fish.

Wrong person went home in this episode.
  • Bad judge call

Ya'll sent James home. Really after Natasha served raw fish to her table and Paula Deen told the Judges she did. I guess that part didn't count. James is a hell of a cook and he wasn't evil like some of the others. (Jesse) she needs to go home. I was really hoping he would win it.
  • a cow really

i watch this show every week and wow is all i can say about the blond bimbo *** calling chrissy a COW really u skinny need to eat a big mac crack mean i agree its time she goes home but to just call her a cow on national tv what a head needs to go home to her daddy n mommy and cook for them......
  • Lemons, please

Really tired of the arrogance. If you do a search in the internet for Marinara Sauce with lemon juice you will find many recipes - so, Bri you were not "wrong" for adding lemon juice to your sauce.

This show is so mean spirited they just give chefs a bad reputation.
  • NEVER WATCHING AGAIN

My daughters were watching last night's episode and were just as disappointed as I was. The BULLY needs to go. Wrong message being sent. You have lost 3 viewers.
  • crissy sucks!!

2.5
    Why don't they just give the money to crissy and be done with it, when she is in the pressure test it's always something think I'll be watching any longer. Too much of the judges playing favorites.
  • BRI, why is she gone

I saw the show last night how you got rid of bri, and how crissy and her *** smile bullying her all the time, crissy should be gone by next rond or i will have comfermation that the show is fixed,
  • sadways of judging

3.5
    It has been very sad at how the judges keep letting people go after one failure and then let others have multiple know its Ramsey running it especially letting the blond chick go more further then she should, the two black guys were doing so well and they got axed to keep morons that are truly not worthy of the or Lucca should be the clear that over grown slob Krissy should long kick the can, i guess they keep her to keep the ratings real sad. she should be working hard on a weight loss plan and Ramsey needs to be real with their blind judging style very unfair and disappointing manner on how people are released and kept. they need new fair judging was think about trying out,not a fair style of making people feel comfortable they are all just average cooks looking to rise as they once did or did they forget?
  • Meals savior!

Dear Masterchef,

Thanks so much for saving my breakfast, lunch and dinner every day!

seriously, whenever the meals get disgusting just watch Masterchef while eating and u can feel like eating the best dishes in the world. try it :))

by the way, love you Ramsey
  • Criminal waste!

Just watched the first portion of the most recent Master Chef and I am appalled at the waste of food! You should be ashamed when there is so much poverty in the US and the world.
  • Disgusted with MasterChef

I have been faithfully watching MasterChef since it first aired a few years ago. This season I'm absolutely appauled with all 3 of the judges. Watching them play favorites on Natasha and Jesse make me absolutely sick to my stomach. With each challenge they let them get off for free and let them slide with barely any comments. They treat other more plain girls like Bri for example like dirt! She received the worst prize for winning the mystery box challenge and with that they kicked her when they let her know even though Krissy hates her she had to be with her. What a great gift! They have let the contestants judge each other and make decisions on whether they should stay or go. I will never watch this show again. Each show has made me more and more disgusted with these men and the writers of this show. Playing favorites with the so called pretty girls is beyond appauling. How pathetic for them and how disappointing for not only the audience, but those other contestants trying so hard. I will blast this all over every social media network out there to make sure nobody I know watches this show ever. Way to go Fox... lose good followers because of your unfair games.
  • Engineered to eliminate Bri?

Last night Bri won the mystery box. Her prize? Team captain and pick first. After she picked her dream team, Gordon Ramsey announces (after Krissi tells the worl she hates Bri) surpirse! captains switch teams. Ramsey fav Natasha actually wins by getting the stronger team.

After Bri's replacement team loses, Ramsey (who calls Bri "Br-eye") then gives Natasha's team (first time ever) control over which losing team member doesn't have to cook the pressure test.

How many more ways could they engineer giving Bri the boot? She was unique, quirky and cute (unlike so many mean-spirited vicious reamining cooks). Done. Un-dvr-ed.

The show is now so much more about strategies and stupid reality games than who is actually the best home cook.
  • Take out the trash

I think it's time to get rid of crissy as she is nothing more than a loud mouthed useless piece of garbage that needs to be put out on the curb with the rest of the trash I'm getting tired of hearing her bad mouth everyone on the show and act like she is so tough she is a total waste of good air and she can't cook as good as she thinks she can please take out the trash
  • Bitter pills are hard to swallow

5.5
    There is a three-way wave of nastiness this season that is making me lose my appetite. First, Joe abuses his position to grandstand and make perfectly nice people feel small. All that showboating of throwing dishes in the trash and making ugly faces has no place in professional behavior. (Gordon plays along and walks a very thin line between critique and ridicule, but manages, just barely, to stay on the side of critique most episodes; perhaps I tolerate him better only because his praise, when won, is equally excessive, and we know he can Second, there are the extremely unattractive behavior and expressions of Natasha, a remarkably bitter and angry woman for one so young. And third, there is Krissy [apologies if misspelled], who sets a new low in the kitchen. If she were in the workplace and made as many physical threats and misrepresentations, she would be fired and walked out of the building; security would be notified and the cops called if she came on premises. For shame that the producers are egging on all three. What's the point of cooking great food if you've poisoned the atmosphere?
  • This Is Not Hells Kitchen

I hate that Gordon is treating these home cooks like chef wannabes. They are home cooks and won't be doing weddings and serving hundreds of surfers. Very disappointed. I havent missed an episode in all seasons but think if things don't change this may be my last. First two years even three were what it's suppose to be.
  • BULLY GO HOME!

In this world today we are standing up against bullying! We post messages daily on facebook against bullies. We have TV Commercials with celebrities speaking against this cruel behavior, yet, here we

have Krissy, blowing off her filthy mouth and threatening everyone on the show. I cannot stomach her any longer, she needs to go! She is mean, cruel and just nasty. She reminds me of the bearded lady in the circus only the bearded lady is usually nice. I hope she is removed quickly. Joe has been the only one besides Bri that has put her in her place. Let's all take a stand and get rid of her NOW!
  • no place for bullies

At first I thought Krissy was okay and that Natasha was probably one of those mean girls from high school. Turns out Krissy is a mean girl too. She lost me when she openly laughed at Bime when he made a mistake when making his lemon pie and then went home. Then last night when she said she used to beat up girls like Brie in high school she totally disgusted me. I hope she goes home real soon. What a horrible example she is setting for her son that she supposedly loves so much. If she loves him, she should set a better example for him.
  • Lost this fan last night

It looks to me like they've already decided Jesse is IT and they will stop at nothing to make sure of it. Yes, she can cook. But she hasn't done even one pressure test. And when she did land on a losing team, they structured it so she didn't have to do it. Then last night they pretty much handed it to her in a way they've never handed it to anyone. She has had to cook 25% fewer dishes than most everyone else.

I've watched this show since it started and have planned my evening around it. No more. After the fish taco team non-challenge I shut it off. I will not watch this show again. If it's a competition then make it one. Jesse seems like a nice person and good cook, but the inequity turns my stomach and I won't support it with my viewership. They have lost a loyal viewer with their blatant favoritism.
  • The good mother

Initially a fan of Krissy, single mother works, trying hard. Now, not so much. She speaks of her son, doing it all for him. But when she speaks it is never to say anything nice. Most of her words have to be bleeped out. Tonight was just over the top. Bullying is a problem in schools & she brags about beating up other girls in school and wants to do it to another contestant? She is proud of it. What a sad, sad person. Shame she still feels that anger & hitting will solve all of her problems. More talented cooks have gone. She skims by, does poorly (not her fault of course, the judges do not know what they are doing) Do they think this is good TV? Master Chef is off my viewing list until she goes. Mean time, I hope her son is not following in mama's foot steps & beating up other kids in school. Hope she is better in the work place. In the very slim possibility she were to win, title her cook book How to Beat & Intimidate Your Food Tasteless.