MasterChef

Wednesday 8:00 PM on FOX Premiered Jul 29, 2010 In Season

neomichel

MasterChef Fan Reviews (53)

7.6
  • You Are Fired!

What I don't particularly like is Chrissy's behavior. She hated Brie for no other reason than Brie is a vegetarian. I hope she does not represent Italians. She has been nothing but a Bully the entire time she has been cooking. Every time she has be confronted, she proposes violence. Really? She cries because her child did not actually come to be with her, she cried when she looked and listened to his message, otherwise she was threatening and bullying other contestants. She may be the favorite of the judges, but in actuality she was also a bully to all others. She even has the guy, who is her own nationality afraid of her. I would not want her to cook anything for me, I would not want her to be my chef and I agree with you "Wash your mouth out" she was a horrible role model for her son and for those who fail to understand how she equates being authentically Italian with being a complete and utter violent bully. Glad she is not in the finals. She may be a fighter, she simply does not know the first thing about cooking well with others or interpersonal skills beyond the classroom, playground bully mentality and behavior.
FOX