Masters of Horror

Pro-Life

Aired Friday 12:00 AM Nov 24, 2006 on Showtime

7.6
  • A pregnant 15-year-old, desperate to get rid of her "demon" baby seeks help in a clinic awhile her Pro'Life father terrorizes it from the outside.

6.9
    When I first heard about this episode I was desperate to watch it. The plot sounded pretty good to me. I couldn't wait for it to come out on DVD since I don't have Showtime. The second I saw it at Best Buy I grabbed the first one from the shelf and was absloutely determined to get it.

Then, I watched it. Now, don't get me wrong, it wasn't HORRIBLE, but it wasn't worth spending 12 dollars on either. It was relatively long and boring even though it tried very hard to have action squences and to have you waiting on the edge of your seat to find out more about the baby. And I was waiting on the edge of my seat, but once it said how she got pregnant and she gave birth to the baby all I thought was "man, that was dumb I'd rather not have known".

The ending was horrible, too. Most "Masters of Horror" episodes have at least a good ending but this one just didn't deliever. The ending was so boring and cliche that it made me sick.

Perhaps the only reason I disliked this episode so much is the fact that I just don't like "horrors" about aliens. But if you do, you'd probably enjoy this. And even if you don't it's not THAT. It at least deserves a shot.