Matantei Loki Ragnarok Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2003)

is this show really that bad

Gamer183

[1]Mar 25, 2007
    • level: 10
    i just started watching this on on demand its ok. im surprised that it totally ended or did it
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Angelic_Anime

[2]Oct 26, 2007
    • level: 26
    I was watching it on Anime On Demand also. I don't know they stopped airing it, or if they're taking a break from it.
    I don't think it's that bad. I was only a bit disappointed with very few things. Mayura is too naive and clueless. I was hoping that after a couple of episodes, she'd realize Loki was a bit...special. Also, when I first started watching the show, I thought it would be more "mature". I thought the demographic age would have been about 16+ but it seems more like 10+

colormyworld

[3]May 6, 2008
    • level: 11
    Angelic_Anime wrote:
    I was watching it on Anime On Demand also. I don't know they stopped airing it, or if they're taking a break from it.
    I don't think it's that bad. I was only a bit disappointed with very few things. Mayura is too naive and clueless. I was hoping that after a couple of episodes, she'd realize Loki was a bit...special. Also, when I first started watching the show, I thought it would be more "mature". I thought the demographic age would have been about 16+ but it seems more like 10+

The manga is much more impressive. Mayura isn't as childish and there are true murder cases. You may want to try that out if you like the basic plot but not the way the anime pulled it off.