Mathnet

Tubelubber

Mathnet Fan Reviews (3)

7.3
  • Mathnet!

I loved watching this series, which was part of the PBS TV show, Square one TV, when I was a little kid. My favorite Mathnet episode has to be The Case of the Masked Avenger where George and Kate are asked to help a professional wrestler named the Masked avenger who's being blackmailed by a group of gamblers called the Mob. Later on, when the Mob kidnaps the avenger, George has to take his place in the ring. Anyway, let me just say, I am glad most of the Mathnet episodes are on youtube.
  • Math to the extreme!

Hands down one of the best shows ever made. Some might think that I'm going to far in my love for this show. Sure, it's all about math and what it does, but it is a great show. Humor is everywhere to be saw.

The beggining statement, always and still funny. The cases were ok, not the best, but were good enough to pull the show along. Every case was solved by math, but in a fun way. I've saw every episode I could, having them on tape handy. I still think this show should be brought back, more modern age. If it is, I will love it forever. I would watch every episode, just to quote it every day I wanted to.
  • It was a good show

I looked forward to this segment on the Phred on Your Head Show on Noggin. My favorite one was when the actress pretended to be kidnapped and framed another actress. But the actress she framed was Kate's friend so Kate and George would stop at nothing to clear her name and arrest the actress on stage and in song.