Matlock

ABC (ended 1995)

Matlock Fan Reviews (28)

• This show is a personal favorite of mine, as I started watching it with my grandparents at a very young age. It is on constantly on the Hallmark channel in my area so catching reruns is not a problem thankfully. I can't say enough about this show.

Being twenty years old, I still enjoy this show like theres no tomorrow. I started watching it many years ago, and have been catching up with reruns recently. Andy Griffith plays Ben Matlock, a Columbo-esque high priced lawyer who always seems to defend the innocent. Griffith plays Matlock to a tee, with a very witty, yet old school sense of humor that will offend no one, which is rare these days. Griffith also works well with all who surround him in this show, over the years there have been too many to list, mainly Conrad and Cliff. In Matlock, which is different from other series like this at the time, the culpret is not always who one would expect, which adds a nice twist every now and then. I would reccommend Matlock to anyone, as it does provide television that the whole entire family can enjoy.