Matt Houston Forums

ABC (ended 1985)

please... how can I download matt houston serie tv 1982?

ginavillegas

[1]Sep 21, 2006
    • level: 1
    we want to see it im lima peru thanks.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

lulubv

[2]Oct 17, 2008

Hola !

Te saludo desde la Ciudad de México !

Te aviso que en YouTube están varios capítulos de Matt Houston y si tienes el programa "Real Player" los puedes bajar a tu computadora. Buscalos como "videos de ratdropping" o simplemente como "Matt Houston". A diario está subiendo nuevos capítulos y yo soy la mas feliz !!!

emmangranner

[3]Sep 12, 2013
    When I was a teenager, I used to watch “Mat Houston” and this is one of my fave during the 80’s period. It’s action-packed, with some suspense with sexy hot women, hehe! This show has similarity to Magnum PI and too bad it was cancelled sooner. I really do miss this show that’s why I purchased a DVD copy at yourdvdcorner . com. Very reliable seller because they shipped my DVDs so fast! When I checked the package, it was worth recommending for because I received a good quality set. The picture is watchable and a very clear audio. I guess the company made a good transfer of it. If you’re looking for a great copy you can search some companies selling this classic show again, well for my opinion, this seller is really worth recommending for as I’m able to relive the Matt Houston memories and also if you really also miss Daddy Houston haha, you should definitely buy this DVD!