Maui Fever Forums

MTV - Music Television (ended 2007)

Maui Fever

NorseAndDarcy

[1]Jan 16, 2007
    • level: 18

i caught the sneak  peek today and i thought it was a decent show. even funny at some points

i wonder how well it'll do

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mauiguy808

[2]Jan 18, 2007
    • level: 1
    bah i dont like this show it has no real locals. It makes maui look like its nothing but haoles. i seen about 2 hawaiian guys but other than that it looks like vermont or something. so if the maui fever people are reading this lets keep it real come on. where all the stoners and skimers getting in the surfers ways. and why are you guys surfing at KP no real surfer gos there. come on guys keep it real.

LovinMe210

[3]Jan 19, 2007
    • level: 4
    ummm....i watched it last night and i have to say...no offense but that was the worst show i have ever seen, i couldn't even watch the whole episode. its just seems so fake and weird

fizzysoda

[4]Jan 20, 2007
    • level: 4
    haha the people on this show make me feel like a rocket scientist haha i watched it just to see how stupid it could be, im glad to hear people in maui are really not like this especially since most of the show the dudes go around with their butt cracks showing and the rest of the show is all about how they get laid which i find hilarious since those guys are hidious not only in appearance but in personality this show won't last who watches this kind of garbage

insomniac360

[5]Jan 21, 2007
    • level: 21
    If you hate the show, you can sign a petition for it to be cancelled. Personally, I hate the show.
    http://www.petitiononline.com/mauifevr/petition.html
    Edited on 01/21/2007 4:57pm

Missy011978

[7]Jan 25, 2007
    • level: 8
    fizzysoda wrote:
    haha the people on this show make me feel like a rocket scientist haha i watched it just to see how stupid it could be, im glad to hear people in maui are really not like this especially since most of the show the dudes go around with their butt cracks showing and the rest of the show is all about how they get laid which i find hilarious since those guys are hidious not only in appearance but in personality this show won't last who watches this kind of garbage

I agree... I tuned into the first episode and couldn't believe how stupid it was!!! And the guys are hideous!!! Out of all the guys in Maui these are the BEST they could find? There are two guys in particular (can't think of their names sorry) that I find completely gross looking and don't understand how they get girls!

justinwestnet

[8]Jan 25, 2007
    • level: 17
    Yea, this show is dumb. Every word out of their mouths are 'like, dude, brah, narly, chicks, beer, and party'. How worthless are they? There is no purpose to their lives! As for the guy above, I think you're refering to Corbin and Jesse. I guess they only get girls because of the cameras.

Dtng_Addict

[9]Jan 25, 2007

this show is soooo sooo sooo stupid i mean how could they even be serious?? its only about how these ugly azz guys try to screw these ugly @zz random wh0re$........ disapppoointment in MTV history id rather watch spongebob

dust2

[10]Jan 25, 2007
    • level: 11
    MTV's lame ass scripted reality shows need to end.

PukalaniGal

[11]Jan 25, 2007
    No doubt if Chante acted like she does on the show to the real locals of Maui, I guarantee you they would "beef" with her and give her the smackdown.  Haoles have a hard enough time on the islands as it is but throw in a crappy ass attitude she would for sure get her ass whooped.  Chante go fix your "grill."  They talk about how hot you are.  Yeah, until you open your mouth and we saw your funky teeth.  GROSS!!!

marlboro_246

[12]Jan 27, 2007
    • level: 2
    justinwestnet wrote:
    Yea, this show is dumb. Every word out of their mouths are 'like, dude, brah, narly, chicks, beer, and party'. How worthless are they? There is no purpose to their lives! As for the guy above, I think you're refering to Corbin and Jesse. I guess they only get girls because of the cameras.

Uh - us locals.. we do use "brah" or "braddah". My brother's best friend speaks local pidgin fluently.

TheHollywoodGuy

[13]Jan 30, 2007
    Funny how Chaunte was living here in Hollywood last year, -of course, with NONE of the people on the show.  Just shows you how set up and contrived the show is. 

justinwestnet

[14]Feb 15, 2007
    This show is like a bad train wreck. Its so awful but I can't look away! Whats the point of this show? These people, no offense, don't seem to have any purpose in life. Just drink and pick up tourists. Corbin had the greatest moment of the show when he went "you girls want to switch dates?". Wow. And watching Cheyne get smashed then dump Rachel was just pathetic. I see this show being a one season show.

Missy011978

[15]Feb 16, 2007
    I agree w/you justinwestnet, this show is like a train wreck. But for some reason, I can't stop watching it. I can't stand Corbin & Cheyne and can't believe they actually get girls! Corbin walks like he has something stuck up his butt and I just don't find either of them attractive at all! They don't have any direction in life like you said, all they do is drink, party & pick up tourists. Hopefully they grow up to lead mature, professional lives.

Skittles2008

[16]Mar 3, 2007
    • level: 9
    if u don't like it than don't talk about it losers

justinwestnet

[17]Mar 17, 2007
    Did anyone see the "movie"? and by movie i mean the first hour and a half just being one giant recap, narrated by Chaunte, then a half hour of new crap? Seriously, is this show coming back? I felt like I was watching the exact same season 1 finale for laguna beach season 1. lame.

CaKwan

[18]Aug 22, 2007
    • level: 2
    Holy crap this show bugged the hell out of me. I'm glad it's cancelled.