Maurice Sendak's Little Bear Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2000)

Did anyone notice that Tutu...?

Britameranese

[1]Dec 30, 2006
    • level: 5
    Did anyone realize that she is the only main animal character (one that appears more than once) that DOES NOT SPEAK? I just realized it a minute ago.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SilverBlackWolf

[2]Feb 3, 2007
    • level: 2
    Wow. I never thought of that strange.

agent_0042

[3]Feb 19, 2007
    • level: 66
    Yeah, that is interesting. But when you think about it, this show has an unusual mix of anthropomorphic characters. Little Bear and his family live and act a lot like humans, but they are still bears. And then you have Little Bear's friends, who live out in the wild and act a lot more like animals. But they can still talk and have concerns sometimes that are human-like. And in an unusual move, the anthropomorphic characters actually co-exist with humans.

huffyduffy

[4]Jun 16, 2007
    • level: 22
    agent_0042 wrote:
    Yeah, that is interesting. But when you think about it, this show has an unusual mix of anthropomorphic characters. Little Bear and his family live and act a lot like humans, but they are still bears. And then you have Little Bear's friends, who live out in the wild and act a lot more like animals. But they can still talk and have concerns sometimes that are human-like. And in an unusual move, the anthropomorphic characters actually co-exist with humans.

that very true.I have notice that as well.