Maurice Sendak's Little Bear Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2000)

Little Bear in diapers!

  • Avatar of koda20

    koda20

    [1]Jun 11, 2010
    • member since: 08/21/08
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 574

    "Back in diapers and Baby adventures!"


    It started in Little Bears house, in his room asleep! He didn't realize he was sucking his thumb and he accidently wet the bed. That's when Mother Bear came in and she notice something happening to him.


    Mother Bear: Oh, my!


    She notice a wet spot on Little Bear's bed as well.


    Mother Bear: Oh, dear!


    Edited on 09/12/2010 4:22pm
    Edited 10 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of koda20

    koda20

    [2]Jun 11, 2010
    • member since: 08/21/08
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 574

    Good thing she got a disposable diaper, baby wipes and baby powder that came with other baby stuff she just found in the closet. Is Mother Bear going to treat him like a baby because of sucking his thumb and wetting the bed?


    Mother Bear: Wake up, Little Bear!


    Little Bear woke up from his nap. He remove his thumb from his mouth without realizing it.


    Little Bear: (yawn) Morning, Mother Bear. What's wrong?


    Mother Bear: Little Bear, I think you need a change.


    Little Bear: A change?


    Edited on 09/12/2010 4:28pm
    Edited 5 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of koda20

    koda20

    [3]Jun 12, 2010
    • member since: 08/21/08
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 574

    Little Bear didn't understand what she meant until he remove his blanket and was surprise to notice the wet spot on the bed sheet he just made.


    Little Bear: Oh! I guess I've forgotten to go to the bathroom, huh, Mother Bear?


    Mother Bear: Yes!


    Little Bear: And you want to put a diaper on me for protection even though I'm not a baby, right?


    Mother Bear: Of course! But that is up to you.

    Edited on 06/12/2010 4:43pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Tkerekes13

    Tkerekes13

    [4]Jun 12, 2010
    • member since: 01/08/06
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 11,019

    koda20 wrote:


    Little Bear didn't understand what she meant until he remove his blanket and was surprise to notice the wet spot on the bed sheet he just made.


    Little Bear: Oh! I guess I've forgotten to go to the bathroom, huh, Mother Bear?


    Mother Bear: Yes!


    Little Bear: And you want to put a diaper on me for protection even though I'm not a baby, right?


    Mother Bear: Of course! But that is up to you.


    Mother Bear: And don't forget, you're still my Little Bear.


    (Koda20, you may respond.)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of koda20

    koda20

    [5]Jun 12, 2010
    • member since: 08/21/08
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 574

    Little Bear: Well, I guess I can experience crawling, being fed and get burped on. And if I go in my diaper by wetting myself and making a stinky?


    Mother Bear: (laugh) I will change you anytime when you feel like you're doing your business.


    Little Bear got off his bed and Mother Bear remove the wet sheets so she can wash them. Little Bear lay back down on the now sheetless, wetless bed and lift both his legs up.


    Little Bear: Okay, I'm ready!

    Edited on 10/21/2010 6:16pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Tkerekes13

    Tkerekes13

    [6]Jun 14, 2010
    • member since: 01/08/06
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 11,019

    koda20 wrote:


    Little Bear: Well, I guess I can experience crawling, being fed and get burped on. And if I go in my diaper by wetting myself and making a stinky...


    Mother Bear: (laugh) I will change you anytime when you feel like you're doing your business.


    Little Bear got off his bed and Mother Bear remove the wet sheets so she can wash them. Little Bear lay back down on the now sheetless, wetless bed and lift both his legs up.


    Little Bear: Okay, I'm ready!


    Mother Bear began to change Little Bear.


    (Koda20, you may respond.)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of koda20

    koda20

    [7]Jun 14, 2010
    • member since: 08/21/08
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 574

    Mother Bear: First, the baby wipes!


    She started using that type of wash cloth on Little Bear's certain but private areas on him.


    Little Bear: (giggle) It's kinda wet and cold but it tickles at the same time.

    Edited on 06/14/2010 10:47am
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Tkerekes13

    Tkerekes13

    [8]Jun 14, 2010
    • member since: 01/08/06
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 11,019

    koda20 wrote:


    Mother Bear: First, the baby wipes!


    She started using that type of wash cloth on Little Bear's certain but private areas on him.


    Little Bear: (giggle) It's kinda wet and cold but it tickles at the same time.


    Mother Bear giggled, too.


    Mother Bear: I'm sure it does. Next, the baby powder.


    Mother Bear picked up the baby powder and sprinkled it on Little Bear's soon-to-be diapered area and put it inside. Little Bear started to smell and enjoy the pleasant baby powder aroma


    Mother Bear: It smells nice, doesn't it? And finally a disposable diaper for my Little Bear.


    (Koda20, you may respond.)

    Edited on 06/15/2010 7:45pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of koda20

    koda20

    [9]Jun 14, 2010
    • member since: 08/21/08
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 574

    Mother Bear got the diaper and slid it under beneath Little Bear's bottom, threaded his small tail through the tail hole, pull the diaper up between his legs and taped up both sides firmly.


    Mother Bear: There, all done!


    Little Bear put both his legs down and got off his bed, standing up on his feet. He started walking and waddling around because of the diaper he's wearing and it even makes a cute crinckling sound which made Little Bear laugh.


    Mother Bear: It's even more fun if you try crawling.


    Edited on 06/19/2010 4:50pm
    Edited 5 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Tkerekes13

    Tkerekes13

    [10]Jun 19, 2010
    • member since: 01/08/06
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 11,019

    koda20 wrote:


    Mother Bear got the diaper and slid it under beneath Little Bear's bottom, threaded his small tail through the tail hole, pull the diaper up between his legs and taped up both sides firmly.


    Mother Bear: There, all done!


    Little Bear put both his legs down and got off his bed, standing up on his feet. He started walking and waddling around because of the diaper he's wearing and it even makes a cute crinckling sound which make Little Bear laugh.


    Mother Bear: It's even more fun if you try crawling.



    Little Bear: Okay.


    Little Bear started crawling.


    (Koda20, you may respond.)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of koda20

    koda20

    [11]Jun 19, 2010
    • member since: 08/21/08
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 574

    Little Bear: (laugh) Look at me go.


    Mother Bear was enjoying this moment seeing her son being like this as Little Bear crawled from his room to the living room. Mother Bear followed right behind him.


    Father Bear was sitting on his chair, reading a newspaper.


    Little Bear: Morning, Father Bear!


    Father Bear notice and was surprise seeing Little Bear crawling and wearing a diaper like a baby.


    Father Bear: Umm, morning, Little Bear!


    Mother Bear was behind Little Bear and explained to Father Bear about Little Bear's bedwetting accident and the reason why he is now wearing a diaper.


    Father Bear: I see! Though I do admit it is kinda cute.

    Edited on 06/19/2010 6:18pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of koda20

    koda20

    [12]Jun 19, 2010
    • member since: 08/21/08
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 574

    Father Bear look at the grandfather clock and his watch.


    Father Bear: Oh, look at the time, I gotta go to work.


    Father Bear got off his chair.


    Father Bear: But first...


    Father Bear lifted Little Bear, gave him a hug and started rubbing his diaper which make Little Bear giggle a bit.


    Father Bear: I think it was the right thing to do for you to be a baby again, huh, Little Bear.


    Little Bear: Thank you, Father Bear!


    Father Bear handed Little Bear to Mother Bear and held him in her arms, like the baby cub Little Bear is now.


    Father Bear: Well I'm off!


    Mother Bear: See you soon, dear.


    Little Bear: Bye, Father Bear.


    With that, Father Bear open the front door and close it behind him then left for work.

    Edited on 10/24/2010 5:28pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of koda20

    koda20

    [13]Jun 20, 2010
    • member since: 08/21/08
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 574

    Mother Bear: Looks like it's just you and me now. Won't that be fun, huh, Little Bear?


    Mother Bear said to Little Bear while still holding him in her arms. Little Bear's tummy made a small rumbling sound.


    Little Bear: I'm kinda hungry, can I have breakfast?


    Mother Bear: Since you're being like a baby now, how about I get you a bottle so I can feed you!


    Little Bear: I do like to drink from a baby bottle again.


    Mother Bear: And I'm gonna have to burp you after you finish the last drop of that bottle. Would you like that?



    Edited on 06/19/2010 11:29pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Tkerekes13

    Tkerekes13

    [14]Jun 20, 2010
    • member since: 01/08/06
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 11,019

    koda20 wrote:


    Mother Bear: Looks like it's just you and me now. Won't that be fun, huh, Little Bear?


    Mother Bear said to Little Bear while still holding him in her arms. Little Bear's tummy made a small rumbling sound.


    Little Bear: I'm kinda hungry, can I have breakfast?


    Mother Bear: Since you're being like a baby now, how about I get you a bottle so I can feed you!


    Little Bear: I do like to drink from a baby bottle again.


    Mother Bear: And I'm gonna have to burp you after you finish the last drop of that bottle. Would you like that?




    Little Bear: Sure.


    Mother Bear: Okay.


    (Koda20, you may respond.)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of koda20

    koda20

    [15]Jun 20, 2010
    • member since: 08/21/08
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 574

    Mother Bear put Little Bear down on the living room floor and went to the kitchen. Little Bear is enjoying the comfort of being a baby again.


    Little Bear: (giggle) Interesting.


    Mother Bear came back with a baby bottle of fresh milk and sat on the chair.


    Mother Bear: Come here, Little Bear! It's time for your baba, now.


    Mother Bear said in baby talk, tapping her lap with her right paw for Little Bear to come to her while holding the baby bottle in her left paw.


    Little Bear: Coming, Mother Bear!


    Little Bear crawled straight to Mother Bear, he got on Mother Bear's lap and she held him in a cradled position with her right arm.


    Mother Bear: Open up and drink your bottle, Little Bear!

    Edited on 10/24/2010 5:00pm
    Edited 5 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Tkerekes13

    Tkerekes13

    [16]Jun 22, 2010
    • member since: 01/08/06
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 11,019

    koda20 wrote:


    Mother Bear put Little Bear down on the living room floor and went to the kitchen. Little Bear is enjoying the comfort of being a baby again.


    Little Bear: (giggle) Interesting.


    Mother Bear came back with a baby bottle of fresh milk and sat on the chair.


    Mother Bear: Come here, Little Bear! It's time for your baba, now.


    Mother Bear said in baby talk, tapping her lap with her right hand for Little Bear to come to her while holding the baby bottle in her left hand.


    Little Bear: Coming, Mother Bear!


    Little Bear crawled straight to Mother Bear, he got on Mother Bear's lap and she held him in a cradled position with her right arm.


    Mother Bear: Open up and drink your bottle, Little Bear!


    Mother Bear was about to place the baby bottle that she held in her left hand to Little Bear's mouth. He started sucking all the milk till the bottle was empty and Mother Bear got off the chair and was ready to burp Little Bear by placing him on her shoulder and patted gently on his diapered bottom a few times forcefully and that's how Little Bear started burping.


    (Koda20, you may respond.)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of koda20

    koda20

    [17]Jun 22, 2010
    • member since: 08/21/08
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 574

    Little Bear: (BURP!!!)


    Little Bear sighed with relief.


    Mother Bear: There you go, all better.

    Edited on 01/02/2012 7:54am
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of koda20

    koda20

    [18]Jun 24, 2010
    • member since: 08/21/08
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 574

    Mother Bear place Little Bear on the chair.


    Mother Bear: Now, I'm gonna go clean the wet bed sheets. After that how about we go for a walk, so wait right here, I'll be right back.


    Little Bear agreed as Mother Bear left to clean Little Bear's wet bed sheets he made this morning, leaving Little Bear alone enjoying his "baby" adventure time.


    About a few minutes later, Mother Bear came back with an over-the-shoulder diaper bag that contains fresh disposable diapers, baby powder, bibs, two fresh baby bottles of milk and other baby supplies.


    Mother Bear: Come on, I want to show you something.


    Little Bear got off the chair and walked/waddled to Mother Bear, they both held paws and went outside their house. Little Bear notice a modern like baby carriage.


    Little Bear: You're gonna put me in that stroller thing, right, Mother Bear?


    Mother Bear: Of course, Little Bear! I already made it for you to fit in it.


    Little Bear: And I'm gonna enjoy the ride while you're pushing the carriage with me in it.


    Mother Bear: Okay, let's go.


    Mother Bear pick Little Bear up and place him in the baby carriage, then she took out a pacifier in the diaper bag and place it in Little Bear's mouth. Little Bear began sucking on it. It was not like the baby bottle but Little Bear find it soothing.


    Mother Bear push the carriage and started their walk in the forest.

    Edited on 10/24/2010 5:01pm
    Edited 4 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Tkerekes13

    Tkerekes13

    [19]Jun 25, 2010
    • member since: 01/08/06
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 11,019

    koda20 wrote:


    Mother Bear place Little Bear on the chair.


    Mother Bear: Now, I'm gonna go clean the wet bed sheets. After that how about we go for a walk, so wait right here, I'll be right back.


    Little Bear agreed as Mother Bear left to clean Little Bear's wet bed sheets he made this morning, leaving Little Bear alone enjoying his "baby" adventure time.


    About a few minutes later, Mother Bear came back with an over-the-shoulder diaper bag that contains fresh disposable diapers, baby powder, bibs, two fresh baby bottles of milk and other baby supplies.


    Mother Bear: Come on, I want to show you something.


    Little Bear got off the chair and walked/waddled to Mother Bear, they both held hands and went outside their house. Little Bear notice a modern like baby carriage.


    Little Bear: You're gonna put me in that stroller thing, right, Mother Bear?


    Mother Bear: Of course, Little Bear! I already made it for you to fit in it.


    Little Bear: And I'm gonna enjoy the ride while you're pushing the carriage with me in it.


    Mother Bear: Okay, let's go.


    Mother Bear pick Little Bear up and place him in the baby carriage, then she took out a pacifier in the diaper bag and place it in Little Bear's mouth. Little Bear began sucking on it. It was not like the baby bottle but Little Bear find it soothing.


    Mother Bear push the carriage and started their walk in the forest.


    Just then, Duck came by.


    Duck: What's this?


    (Koda20, you may respond.)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of koda20

    koda20

    [20]Jun 25, 2010
    • member since: 08/21/08
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 574

    Mother Bear: It's a baby carriage, Duck.


    Duck: Oh I see! And is that a diaper bag you're carrying, too, Mother Bear?


    Mother Bear: Yes, Duck.


    Duck: Did you just have a baby, Mother Bear?


    Mother Bear: Well, actually Duck...


    Mother Bear was about to explain, but Duck politely interrupted her.


    Duck: Can I take a look and see your baby cub, please?


    Mother Bear: Okay, but you are gonna be surprised about this.


    Duck was confused about what Mother Bear meant, but she was about to take a peek to see who was in the carriage and find out.

    Edited on 06/25/2010 10:00pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.