Maurice Sendak's Little Bear Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2000)

Little Bear in diapers!

koda20

[41]Jul 13, 2010
    • level: 15

Mother Bear and Grandfather Bear stand and watch proudly as Grandmother Bear held Little Bear on her shoulder.

Grandmother Bear: Why don't we head home and give you something to eat, okay?

Little Bear: Yes, Grandmother Bear!

Mother Bear: I do have a baby bottle in the diaper bag for him to drink.

But before Mother Bear got the bottle out of the diaper bag, a fart was heard and she and Grandfather Bear smelled a funny but smelly odor in the air.

Grandfather Bear: Do you smell that, stench!

Mother Bear: (sniff) Oh, dear!

Grandmother Bear turn her head on Little Bear who is still holding him on her shoulder and touch and rub something mushy and gushy in his diapered bottom with her left paw.

Grandmother Bear: (sniff) Oh, My! Look's like someone here has a stinky diaper!

Little Bear blushed a bit.

Little Bear: (laugh) Oopsy!

Mother Bear: Don't worry Little Bear, I will put on a fresh clean diaper on you when we get home.

Grandfather Bear: We better quickly get a move on home!

Edited on 10/24/2010 5:06pm
    Edited 7 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Tkerekes13

[42]Jul 14, 2010
    • level: 28

koda20 wrote:

Mother Bear and Grandfather Bear stand and watch proudly as Grandmother Bear held Little Bear on her shoulder.

Grandmother Bear: Why don't we head home and give you something to eat, okay?

Little Bear: Yes, Grandmother Bear!

Mother Bear: I do have a baby bottle in the diaper bag for him to drink.

But before Mother Bear got the bottle out of the diaper bag, she and Grandfather Bear smelled a funny but smelly odor in the air.

Grandfather Bear: Do you smell that, stench!

Mother Bear: (sniff) Oh, dear!

Grandmother Bear turn her head on Little Bear who is still holding him on her shoulder and touch and rub something mushy and gushy in his diapered bottom with her left hand.

Grandmother Bear: (sniff) Oh, My! Look's like someone here has a stinky diaper!

Little Bear blushed a bit.

Little Bear: (laugh) Oopsy!

Mother Bear: Don't worry Little Bear, I will put on a fresh clean diaper on you when we get home.

Grandfather Bear: We better quickly get a move on home!

Mother Bear, Grandmother Bear, and Grandfather Bear went home in time to have Little Bear changed. The carriage was outside. Little Bear drank from his baby bottle as Mother Bear changed his diaper. Mother Bear did the baby wipes, baby powder, and put a fresh, clean disposable diaper on him since Mother Bear had the diaper bag with her.

(Koda20, you may respond.)

koda20

[43]Jul 15, 2010

After Mother Bear finish changing Little Bear's diaper, she gave the old rolled up dirty diaper to Grandfather Bear for him to throw away.

Grandfather Bear: I'll take this out to the trash.

Grandfather Bear said as he hold up the used diaper in his right paw while he held in his nose with his left paw to avoid the smell and went outside. He found a nearby trash can, open it up, drop the dirty diaper in there and closed up the garbage lid.

Grandfather Bear: Well, that takes care of that.

Grandfather Bear went back to the house and went upstairs to the bathroom to wash his paws. Mother Bear held the now clean diapered Little Bear up in her left arm while she gently remove the bottle from his mouth with her right paw and gave the bottle to Grandmother Bear to put it away in the kitchen for now.

Mother Bear: (to Little Bear) There, isn't that better?

She said to him while gently rubbing Little Bear's tummy with her right paw while slowly rocking him in her left arm.

Little Bear: Mm-hmm.

Edited on 10/24/2010 5:09pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Tkerekes13

[44]Jul 17, 2010

koda20 wrote:
    After Mother Bear finish changing Little Bear's diaper, she gave the old rolled up dirty diaper to Grandfather Bear for him to throw away. Grandfather Bear: I'll take this out to the trash. Grandfather Bear said as he hold up the used diaper in his right hand while he held in his nose with his left hand to avoid the smell and went outside. He found a nearby trash can, open it up, drop the dirty diaper in there and closed up the garbage lid. Grandfather Bear: Well, that takes care of that. Grandfather Bear went back to the house and went upstairs to the bathroom to wash his hands. Mother Bear held the now clean diapered Little Bear up in her left arm while she gently remove the bottle from his mouth with her right hand and gave the bottle to Grandmother Bear to put it away in the kitchen for now. Mother Bear: (to Little Bear) There, isn't that better? She said to him while gently rubbing Little Bear's tummy with her right hand while slowly rocking him in her left arm.
    Mother Bear: You are my Little Bear.

koda20

[45]Jul 17, 2010
    Little Bear: Yeah, your Baby Little Bear!

Grandfather Bear and Grandmother Bear returned from the bathroom and kitchen respectfully, looking and watching the wonder and cuteness of Little Bear sucking his thumb while being held and cradled in Mother Bear's arms.

Tkerekes13

[46]Jul 22, 2010

koda20 wrote:
    Little Bear: Yeah, your Baby Little Bear! Grandfather Bear and Grandmother Bear returned from the bathroom and kitchen respectfully, looking and watching the wonder and cuteness of Little Bear sucking his thumb while being held and cradled in Mother Bear's arms.
    Grandmother Bear: He sure is cute, isn't he?

Grandfather Bear: He sure is.

koda20

[47]Jul 22, 2010
    Grandmother Bear: Let me hold him, again.

Mother Bear agreed by handing over Little Bear to Grandmother Bear.

Grandmother Bear: Upsy daisy!

Grandmother Bear held Little Bear in air.

Little Bear: (giggle) Wheeee!

koda20

[48]Aug 25, 2010
    Grandmother Bear: What a good big baby bear you are, now that you have a nice clean diapie wipie!

Grandmother Bear said to Little Bear while still helding him up in the air.

Little Bear: (giggle) Can I have my baba back, please? And Mother Bear can you burp me again after Grandmother Bear finish feeding me the milk?

koda20

[49]Aug 25, 2010
    Grandmother Bear: Of course, dear.

Mother Bear giggled a bit.

Mother Bear: That would would be even adorable the second time.

Grandmother Bear gently held Little Bear in her left arm and went back to the kitchen with him to get his bottle.

koda20

[50]Sep 6, 2010

As Grandmother with "baby" Little Bear cradled in her left arm, got here in the kitchen and picked up the baby bottle right where she left it on the table with her free right paw, ready for Little Bear to be fed again.

Grandmother Bear: Time for you to finish your baba, now.

Edited on 10/24/2010 5:11pm

Tkerekes13

[51]Sep 7, 2010

koda20 wrote:
    As Grandmother with "baby" Little Bear cradled in her left arm, got here in the kitchen and picked up the baby bottle right where she left it on the table with her free right hand, ready for Little Bear to be fed again. Grandmother Bear: Time for you to finish your baba, now.
    Little Bear: Oh, please feed me!

koda20

[52]Sep 7, 2010

Grandmother Bear place the bottle back in to Little Bear's mouth, and he continued sucking all the baby formula gulping it all down.

Grandmother Bear: That's a good big baby bear! Drink it all up.

Edited on 09/07/2010 3:57pm
    Edited 2 total times.

koda20

[53]Sep 9, 2010

Little Bear kept drinking till the bottle was now empty and Grandmother Bear remove the now empty baby bottle from his mouth.

Grandmother Bear: There, all gone.

Little Bear giggled and Mother Bear came in the kitchen, ready to burp him as Grandmother Bear hand over Little Bear to her. Just like before, Mother Bear held Little Bear over her shoulder with her right arm and pat him on the back and diapered bottom with her free left paw four times to let the gas out. First two pats on the back and two more on the diapered bottom by counting one to four and back.

Mother Bear: One, two (pat Little Bear's back twice), three, four (pat Little Bear's diapered bottom twice).

Mother Bear patted again, this time, counted backwards.

Mother Bear: Four, three (pat Little Bear's back twice), two, one (pat Little Bear's diapered bottom twice).

About two an a half minutes patting Little Bear on the back and bottom, Little Bear felt he knew what was coming.

Little Bear: (BUURRPP!!!!)

Edited on 01/02/2012 8:00am
    Edited 2 total times.

Tkerekes13

[54]Sep 11, 2010

koda20 wrote:
    Little Bear kept drinking till the bottle was now empty and Grandmother Bear remove the now empty baby bottle from his mouth. Grandmother Bear: There, all gone. Little Bear giggled Mother Bear came in the kitchen, ready to burp him as Grandmother Bear hand over Little Bear to her. Just like before, Mother Bear held Little Bear over her shoulder with her right arm and pat him on the back and diapered bottom with her free left hand four times to let the gas out. First two pats on the back and two more on the diapered bottom by counting one to four and back. Mother Bear: One, two (pat Little Bear's back twice), three, four (pat Little Bear's diapered bottom twice). Mother Bear patted again, this time, counted backwards. Mother Bear: Four, three (pat Little Bear's back twice), two, one (pat Little Bear's diapered bottom twice). About two an a half minutes patting Little Bear on the back and bottom, Little Bear felt he knew what was coming. Little Bear: (BUURRPP)
    Everybody giggled.

koda20

[55]Sep 11, 2010
    Grandmother Bear: Isn't that cute?

Grandfather Bear: That is one big burp for a Little Bear.

Mother Bear put Little Bear down on the kitchen floor.

Mother Bear: Now my Baby Little Bear, would you crawl around the house for us?

Grandmother Bear: Oh, that would really be cute and adorable to watch.

Tkerekes13

[56]Sep 12, 2010

koda20 wrote:
    Grandmother Bear: Isn't that cute? Grandfather Bear: That is one big burp for a Little Bear. Mother Bear put Little Bear down on the kitchen floor. Mother Bear: Now my Baby Little Bear, would you crawl around the house for us? Grandmother Bear: Oh, that would really be cute and adorable to watch.
    Little Bear: Sure!

Little Bear started to do so.

koda20

[57]Sep 12, 2010
    He went crawling around the kitchen floor, past Grandmother Bear and crawled straight from the kitchen back to the living room by crawling between Grandfather Bear and Mother Bear to the living room entrance.

Grandfather Bear: My, look at him go.

Little Bear stop for a minute, turn his head around looking at Mother Bear and his Grandparents and said something to them in baby talk.

Little Bear: Baby wan a pway, you can't googoo get me.

Little Bear shake his tail and diapered bottom in response for Mother Bear and his Grandparents to give chase, turn his head away from them and continue crawling away to the living room.

Mother Bear: (giggling) You ask for it my stinky cute widdle baby! Here I come.

Tkerekes13

[58]Sep 12, 2010

koda20 wrote:
    He went crawling around the kitchen floor, past Grandmother Bear and crawled straight from the kitchen back to the living room by crawling between Grandfather Bear and Mother Bear to the living room entrance. Grandfather Bear: My, look at him go. Little Bear stop for a minute, turn his head around looking at Mother Bear and his Grandparents and said something to them in baby talk. Little Bear: Baby wan a pway, you can't googoo get me. Little Bear shake his tail and diapered bottom in response for Mother Bear and his Grandparents to give chase, turn his head away from them and continue crawling away to the living room. Mother Bear: (giggling) You ask for it my stinky cute widdle baby! Here I come.
    Mother Bear followed Little Bear.

koda20

[59]Sep 12, 2010

Little Bear while still crawling headed back to his Grandparents living room while Mother Bear slowly chased him there.

Mother Bear: (friendly growl) I'm gonna get you!

Little Bear stop and turn his head to look at Mother Bear who was walking almost straight behind him for a few seconds to say to her.

Little Bear: (giggling) Mother Bear not get Baby Wittle Bear. Baby go hide.

Little Bear turn his head away from Mother Bear and crawled away a bit faster from the living room to the stairs and crawled straight up the stairs to reach his Grandparents room.

Mother Bear: (giggling) Oh, I'm gonna find and get you up there.

Little Bear got to the top as Mother Bear took a few steps to get up there, playfully letting Little Bear give him some time to hide in Grandmother Bear and Grandfather Bears room.

Edited on 09/12/2010 10:01pm
    Edited 2 total times.

koda20

[60]Sep 13, 2010

Little Bear finally crawled his way in his Grandparents room. To find a good hiding spot, he went under the bed but let his diapered bum, legs and feet exposed which he playfully did unperpus. As for Mother Bear, she finally got to the top of the stairs and notice the door to Grandmother Bear and Grandfather Bears room was open and went inside.

Mother Bear: Now where could my "baby" Little Bear could be hiding?

She spotted Little Bears exposed diapered backside, legs and feet sticking out under the bed.

Mother Bear: (laugh) What do we have here?

Mother Bear teased as she playfully gave Little Bears diapered bum a couple pats.

Little Bear under the bed: Oh! (giggling)

Next, Mother Bear started tickling his toes.

Little Bear under the bed: (laughing)

After Mother Bear finish tickling his feet, Little Bear got out of under the bed, sat his diapered bum on the floor, cross his legs and wave his arms in the air at Mother Bear.

Little Bear: You found me!

Edited on 09/13/2010 4:02pm
    Edited 2 total times.