Maurice Sendak's Little Bear Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2000)

Little Bear in diapers!

  • Avatar of koda20

    koda20

    [441]Sep 19, 2011
    • member since: 08/21/08
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 574
    Mr. Skunk: The one my wife, your "mother" made for you before we left?

    Little Bear: Yes, please!

    Mr. Skunk found and took out that stuffed skunk doll from the diaper bag and gave it to Little Bear to snuggle with.

    Mrs. Skunk: You love the cute skunk doll I made for you. Dont't you, Little Bear?

    Little Bear: (while still snuggling the skunk doll) As much as I love my big cub stuff dolls Fisherman Bear and Greenshoes the goblin.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Tkerekes13

    Tkerekes13

    [442]Nov 9, 2011
    • member since: 01/08/06
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 11,022

    koda20 wrote:
    Mr. Skunk: The one my wife, your "mother" made for you before we left? Little Bear: Yes, please! Mr. Skunk found and took out that stuffed skunk doll from the diaper bag and gave it to Little Bear to snuggle with. Mrs. Skunk: You love the cute skunk doll I made for you. Dont't you, Little Bear? Little Bear: (while still snuggling the skunk doll) As much as I love my big cub stuff dolls Fisherman Bear and Greenshoes the goblin.
    Mrs. Skunk: That's wonderful.


    Mr. Skunk: Anything else?


    (Koda20, you may respond.)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of koda20

    koda20

    [444]Nov 9, 2011
    • member since: 08/21/08
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 574
    Little Bear: Well, I am kinda thirsty.

    Mr. Skunk: So do you want your bottle right now?

    Little Bear: (giggles alittle) Yes "da da!"

    Mrs. Skunk: (to her husband) Aw, our big baby bear wants his baba now, honey.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Tkerekes13

    Tkerekes13

    [445]Dec 2, 2011
    • member since: 01/08/06
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 11,022

    koda20 wrote:
    Little Bear: Well, I am kinda thirsty. Mr. Skunk: So do you want your bottle right now? Little Bear: (giggles alittle) Yes "da da!" Mrs. Skunk: (to her husband) Aw, our big baby bear wants his baba now, honey.
    Mr. Skunk: Will do.


    Mr. Skunk gave Little Bear his bottle.


    (Koda20, you may respond.)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of koda20

    koda20

    [446]Dec 3, 2011
    • member since: 08/21/08
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 574

    Little Bear began drinking his bottle of baby formula.

    Edited on 12/16/2011 4:20pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Tkerekes13

    Tkerekes13

    [447]Feb 17, 2012
    • member since: 01/08/06
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 11,022

    koda20 wrote:


    Little Bear began drinking his bottle of baby formula.


    Mrs. Skunk petted Little Bear's head.


    (Koda20, you may respond.)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of koda20

    koda20

    [448]Feb 17, 2012
    • member since: 08/21/08
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 574

    Mrs. Skunk: (giggle) Such a good big baby bear, are'nt you Little Bear?


    Little Bear finish drinking the bottle of baby formula and gave his "mother" skunk a hug.


    Little Bear: (while hugging Mrs. Skunk) Burp me, please?

    Edited on 10/05/2012 10:15pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of koda20

    koda20

    [449]Apr 7, 2012
    • member since: 08/21/08
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 574

    Mrs. Skunk: ( giggled alittle) Alright, Little Bear!


    Mrs. Skunk patted Little Bear on the back with her right hand while hugging him with her left arm burping him.


    Mrs. Skunk: A one burp. (patted Little Bear's back)


    Little Bear: (Burp!!)


    Mrs. Skunk: Two burps. (patted Little Bear's back)


    Little Bear: (Burp!!!)


    Mrs.Skunk: Three burps. ( patted Little Bear's back)


    Little Bear: (BURP!!!!!)

    Edited on 04/07/2012 4:28pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of koda20

    koda20

    [450]Oct 5, 2012
    • member since: 08/21/08
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 574
    Mrs. Skunk: There, isn't that better?

    Little Bear: Yep! All better.

    Mr. Skunk: Um, we're almost there to our home, Little Bear.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Tkerekes13

    Tkerekes13

    [451]Nov 23, 2012
    • member since: 01/08/06
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 11,022

    koda20 wrote:
    Mrs. Skunk: There, isn't that better? Little Bear: Yep! All better. Mr. Skunk: Um, we're almost there to our home, Little Bear.
    Little Bear: Alright!


    (Koda20, you may respond.)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of koda20

    koda20

    [452]Dec 10, 2012
    • member since: 08/21/08
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 574
    They finally arrived at Mr. and Mrs. Skunks house.

    Little Bear: Wow, is this where you both live?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Tkerekes13

    Tkerekes13

    [453]May 5, 2013
    • member since: 01/08/06
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 11,022

    koda20 wrote:
    They finally arrived at Mr. and Mrs. Skunks house. Little Bear: Wow, is this where you both live?
    Mrs. Skunk: Yes, isn't it wonderful?


    (Koda20, you may respond.)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of koda20

    koda20

    [454]May 14, 2013
    • member since: 08/21/08
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 574
    Little Bear: Interesting!

    Mr. Skunk: Um, does that mean you like our place? It's a little bit of like yours and Hen's house put together.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.