Maurice Sendak's Little Bear Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2000)

Little Bear in diapers!

Tkerekes13

[101]Oct 14, 2010
    • level: 28

koda20 wrote:

Father Bear: Now you enjoy reliving your baby days here while Mother Bear and I have some things to do around the house.

Little Bear nodded.

Mother Bear: Since you're still old enough, you can get in and out of your playpen if you want.

Little Bear: True, but I won't anyway at this point.

Mother Bear and Father Bear left Little Bear in the playpen alone in their room for them to do their usual house chores. Mother Bear shortly return to ask him somthing important.

Mother Bear: Will come back to check on you if you need anything or not. But you can still do some big boy cub stuff, okay?

Little Bear: Okay! But I can pretend to cry like a baby to call you if you want.

Mother Bear: Of course but that is up to you.

Mother Bear gave Little Bear a kiss on his head and left him alone to do her chores. Little Bear while still in the playpen layed down on his back, waving his legs and feet in the air, shaking his rattle with his right arm and suck on his thumb with his left arm reliving most of his infant days.

Later that night, Mother and Father Bear decided to make Little Bear a very special dinner.

(Koda20, you may respond.)

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

koda20

[102]Oct 14, 2010
    • level: 15
    In Mother Bear and Father Bear's room, Little Bear still in the playpen was finishing his color building blocks and later knocking them down.

Little Bear: (giggling) They all fall down.

Mother Bear came in to get him and smiled.

Mother Bear: Having fun are we?

koda20

[103]Oct 15, 2010

Little Bear: Just having a little fun.

Mother Bear: I see.

Little Bear started sniffing something good from the kitchen.

Little Bear: Mmm, are we having dinner?

Mother Bear: Yes! A special dinner for you as a big boy cub and a baby cub. Now are you ready to get out of your playpen?

Little Bear smiled and wave his paws in the air for Mother Bear to hold him.

Little Bear: Carry me.

Edited on 10/24/2010 5:41pm

Tkerekes13

[104]Oct 15, 2010

koda20 wrote:
    Little Bear: Just having a little fun. Mother Bear: I see. Little Bear started sniffing something good from the kitchen. Little Bear: Mmm, are we having dinner? Mother Bear: Yes! A special dinner for you as a big boy cub and a baby cub. Now are you ready to get out of your playpen? Little Bear smiled and wave his hands in the air for Mother Bear to hold him. Little Bear: Carry me.
    Mother Bear: Okay.

Mother Bear carried Little Bear out of the playpen.

koda20

[105]Oct 15, 2010
    As Mother Bear and Little Bear cuddled in Mother Bear's arms left the parent bedroom and arrive at the kitchen where Father Bear was waiting.

Little Bear: So what am I having for dinner as a big cub and a baby cub?

Tkerekes13

[106]Oct 16, 2010

koda20 wrote:
    As Mother Bear and Little Bear cuddled in Mother Bear's arms left the parent bedroom and arrive at the kitchen where Father Bear was waiting. Little Bear: So what am I having for dinner as a big cub and a baby cub?
    Mother Bear: We're having spaghetti and meatballs.

koda20

[107]Oct 16, 2010

Little Bear: Mmmm, yummy!

Mother Bear place Little Bear on the chair to sit in and Father Bear place the plate of spaghetti and meatballs on the table for Little Bear. Mother Bear and Father Bear sat down and join him.

Father Bear: Would you like to have your bib on again? I cleaned it after you had your morning breakfast.

Father Bear said as he took out Little Bear's now cleaned bib.

Edited on 10/16/2010 4:41pm

Tkerekes13

[108]Oct 17, 2010

koda20 wrote:

Little Bear: Mmmm, yummy!

Mother Bear place Little Bear on the chair to sit in and Father Bear place the plate of spaghetti and meatballs on the table for Little Bear. Mother Bear and Father Bear sat down and join him.

Father Bear: Would you like to have your bib on again? I cleaned it after you had your morning breakfast.

Father Bear said as he took out Little Bear's now cleaned bib.

Little Bear: Sure!

Father Bear put the bib back on Little Bear.

koda20

[109]Oct 17, 2010

Father Bear: There you go.

Mother Bear picked up a plastic fork and scoop some of the spaghetti on it.

Mother Bear: Now how about you let me feed you a minute as you are a baby, then you can eat it yourself as you are a big boy for a few seconds and back.

Edited on 10/17/2010 5:05pm

Tkerekes13

[110]Oct 17, 2010

koda20 wrote:

Father Bear: There you go.

Mother Bear picked up a plastic fork and scoop some of the spaghetti on it.

Mother Bear: Now how about you let me feed you a minute as you are a baby, then you can eat it yourself as you are a big boy for a few seconds and back.

Little Bear nodded eagerly.

koda20

[111]Oct 17, 2010
    Mother Bear: That's my Little Bear. Now open wide.

Little Bear open his mouth for Mother Bear to feed him.

Mother Bear: Here comes the choo choo.

Tkerekes13

[112]Oct 18, 2010

koda20 wrote:
    Mother Bear: That's my Little Bear. Now open wide. Little Bear open his mouth for Mother Bear to feed him. Mother Bear: Here comes the choo choo.
    Mother Bear fed Little Bear.

koda20

[113]Oct 18, 2010

Little Bear had taken a few bites of the spaghetti from Mother Bear and after one minute, Mother Bear gave the plastic fork to him so Little Bear can feed himself for about fifteen seconds. An hour later, it was about nine o' clock and Little Bear was finish eating.

Little Bear: Mmmm, that was good.

Little Bear said rubbing his full tummy, licking abit of the spaghetti sauce on his lips and removing his bib off.

Edited on 10/23/2010 2:23pm
    Edited 2 total times.

koda20

[114]Oct 19, 2010

Little Bear: Oh!

Little Bear felt a sudden force that he have to go potty but remembers the diaper he's wearing. Mother Bear and Father Bear watched and smiled.

Mother Bear: Do you need to go potty, Little Bear?

Teased Mother Bear while Little Bear nod but struggled crossing his legs, almost ready to let the pressure out in his diaperd bottom.

Father Bear: That's what the diaper is for. Go ahead, let it all out.

Little Bear closed his eyes and a short wet mushy farting sound was heard. Little Bear open his eyes and sighed with relief. It was a second time Little Bear made a "number two" in his diaper.

Little Bear: (giggle) Me make poopy.

Mother Bear: And you know what that means?

Mother Bear pick Little Bear off the chair and held him in the air, looking at his filled diaper.

Mother Bear: It's time to change your diaper.

Father Bear took a whiff of the stinky smell, it was unpleasent, but he smiled and giggled abit.

Father Bear: I'll go get the baby wipes, baby cream, baby lotion, baby powder and a fresh disposable diaper.

Edited on 10/19/2010 11:16pm
    Edited 5 total times.

Tkerekes13

[115]Oct 20, 2010

koda20 wrote:

Little Bear: Oh!

Little Bear felt a sudden force that he have to go potty but remembers the diaper he's wearing. Mother Bear and Father Bear watched and smiled.

Mother Bear: Do you need to go potty, Little Bear?

Teased Mother Bear while Little Bear nod but struggled crossing his legs, almost ready to let the pressure out in his diaperd bottom.

Father Bear: That's what the diaper is for. Go ahead, let it all out.

Little Bear closed his eyes and a short wet mushy farting sound was heard. Little Bear open his eyes and sighed with relief. It was a second time Little Bear made a "number two" in his diaper.

Little Bear: (giggle) Me make poopy.

Mother Bear: And you know what that means?

Mother Bear pick Little Bear off the chair and held him in the air, looking at his filled diaper.

Mother Bear: It's time to change your diaper.

Father Bear took a whiff of the stinky smell, it was unpleasent, but he smiled and giggled abit.

Father Bear: I'll go get the baby wipes, baby cream, baby lotion, baby powder and a fresh disposable diaper.

Father Bear went to get it while Mother Bear kept an eye on Little Bear.

koda20

[116]Oct 20, 2010

Mother Bear took her stinky son, Little Bear back to her's and Father Bear's room, while Father Bear found the diaper changing supplies in Little Bear's room.

Father Bear: Okay, baby cream, check. Baby powder, check. Baby lotion, check. Baby wipes, check.

Father Bear found the diaper bag under Little Bear's bed and took one clean diaper out.

Father Bear: And a fresh diaper, double check.

Father Bear took the supplies to give to Mother Bear to change Little Bear's stinky loaded diaper. In Mother Bear and Father Bear's room, Mother Bear layed Little Bear down on her bed.

Mother Bear: Now lift your legs up and keep your paws away while I check your diaper.

Little Bear: Yes Mother Bear.

Little Bear did as Mother Bear told him while she check but not yet open the filled diaper by rubbing and patting the diapered bottom, touching and hearing wet mushy sounds inside it while waiting for Father Bear with the fresh diaper and changing supplies.

Mother Bear: Hmmm, You sure did made a big stinky from the flapjacks and spaghetti in that diaper didn't you.

Edited on 10/24/2010 5:47pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Tkerekes13

[117]Oct 21, 2010

koda20 wrote:

Mother Bear took her stinky son, Little Bear back to her's and Father Bear's room, while Father Bear found the diaper changing supplies in Little Bear's room.

Father Bear: Okay, baby cream, check. Baby powder, check. Baby lotion, check. Baby wipes, check.

Father Bear found the diaper bag under Little Bear's bed and took one clean diaper out.

Father Bear: And a fresh diaper, double check.

Father Bear took the supplies to give to Mother Bear to change Little Bear's stinky loaded diaper. In Mother Bear and Father Bear's room, Mother Bear layed Little Bear down on her bed.

Mother Bear: Now lift your legs up and keep your hands away while I check your diaper.

Little Bear: Yes Mother Bear.

Little Bear did as Mother Bear told him while she check but not yet open the filled diaper by rubbing and patting the diapered bottom, hearing wet mushy sounds while waiting for Father Bear with the fresh diaper and changing supplies.

Mother Bear: Hmmm, You sure did made a big stinky from the flapjacks and spaghetti in that diaper didn't you.

Little Bear: I really made a whopper. Sorry.

Edited on 10/21/2010 4:06pm

koda20

[118]Oct 21, 2010

Mother Bear: That's alright Little Bear. That's why reliving some of your babyhood days is all about.

Mother Bear tickled Little Bear's belly making him giggle abit. Father Bear came in with the four diaper changing supplies in his left arm and the fresh diaper in his right paw.

Father Bear: I have everything you need to change a stinky big boy now a baby bear cub, Mother Bear.

Edited on 10/24/2010 5:50pm

koda20

[119]Oct 21, 2010

Mother Bear: Thank you Father Bear.

She turn to Little Bear. Ready to diaper change him.

Mother Bear: Now let's get this smelly old diaper off of you.

Mother Bear untape and quickly remove, rolled and fold the old diaper keeping the mess inside and put it in the garbage pail. Then Father Bear first gave her the baby wipes.

After Little Bear's bum bum was clean from the wipes, Father Bear gave Mother Bear the baby cream and lotion. After rubbing together the cream and lotion on her paws together, Mother Bear rub that stuff to Little Bear's bottom making it nice and smooth.

Mother Bear: Now for the baby powder. Father Bear, if you please?

Father Bear handed Mother Bear the baby powder.

Edited on 10/24/2010 5:52pm
    Edited 4 total times.

Tkerekes13

[120]Oct 21, 2010

koda20 wrote:

Mother Bear: Thank you Father Bear.

She turn to Little Bear. Ready to diaper change him.

Mother Bear: Now let's get this smelly old diaper off of you.

Mother Bear untape and quickly remove, rolled and fold the old diaper keeping the mess inside and put it in the garbage pail. Then Father Bear first gave her the baby wipes.

After Little Bear's bum bum was clean from the wipes, Father Bear gave Mother Bear the Baby cream and lotion and after rubbing together the cream and lotion on her paws/hands together, Mother Bear rub that stuff to Little Bear's bottom making it nice and smooth.

Mother Bear: Now for the baby powder. Father Bear, if you please?

Father Bear handed Mother Bear the baby powder.

Mother Bear used the baby powder.