Maurice Sendak's Little Bear Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2000)

Little Bear in diapers!

  • Avatar of Tkerekes13

    Tkerekes13

    [141]Oct 30, 2010
    • member since: 01/08/06
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 11,025

    koda20 wrote:
    Little Bear dreamed that he is playing in Mother Bear's garden and went flying in the night sky.
    Little Bear: Whee! This is fun!


    (Koda20, you may respond.)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of koda20

    koda20

    [142]Oct 30, 2010
    • member since: 08/21/08
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 574

    On top of a cloud is a big cave in the sky. Little Bear flew to and land at the entrance of the cave.


    Little Bear: Hello in there.


    A short echo was heard from Little Bear and someone was coming out of the cave. It was a big green female Dragon wearing a pink apron named Ms. Dragon.


    Ms. Dragon: Oh my! A baby bear at my doorstep.

    Edited on 10/30/2010 3:47pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Tkerekes13

    Tkerekes13

    [143]Oct 30, 2010
    • member since: 01/08/06
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 11,025

    koda20 wrote:


    On top of a cloud is a big cave in the sky. Little Bear flew to and land at the entrance of the cave.


    Little Bear: Hello in there.


    A short echo was heard from Little Bear and someone was coming out of the cave. It was a big green female Dragon wearing a pink apron named Ms. Dragon.


    Ms. Dragon: Oh my! A baby bear at my doorstep.


    Little Bear: I'm Little Bear. Who are you?


    Ms. Dragon: I'm Ms. Dragon. Would you like to come in?


    (Koda20, you may respond.)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of koda20

    koda20

    [144]Oct 30, 2010
    • member since: 08/21/08
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 574
    Little Bear: Sure!

    Ms. Dragon let Little Bear in her cave and she and Little Bear went to a cave version of a living room.

    Ms. Dragon: Now why such a cute baby bear like you doing here all by yourself?

    Little Bear: (laugh) Well actually, I'm not really a baby. I'm a big boy bear.

    Ms. Dragon: Oh, really! You look like a baby bear.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Tkerekes13

    Tkerekes13

    [145]Oct 31, 2010
    • member since: 01/08/06
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 11,025

    koda20 wrote:
    Little Bear: Sure! Ms. Dragon let Little Bear in her cave and she and Little Bear went to a cave version of a living room. Ms. Dragon: Now why such a cute baby bear like you doing here all by yourself? Little Bear: (laugh) Well actually, I'm not really a baby. I'm a big boy bear. Ms. Dragon: Oh, really! You look like a baby bear.
    Little Bear: I'm just dressed like one.


    Ms. Dragon: I see. Would you like some cookies?


    (Koda20, you may respond.)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of koda20

    koda20

    [146]Oct 31, 2010
    • member since: 08/21/08
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 574

    Little Bear: I love cookies.


    Ms. Dragon: Then come to your new Mama Dragon so I can give you one.


    Ms. Dragon held Little Bear and cradled him in her arms, she took out a cookie in the jar on the table and gave the cookie to Little Bear.

    Edited on 10/31/2010 10:46am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Tkerekes13

    Tkerekes13

    [147]Oct 31, 2010
    • member since: 01/08/06
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 11,025

    koda20 wrote:


    Little Bear: I love cookies.


    Ms. Dragon: Then come to your new Mama Dragon so I can give you one.


    Ms. Dragon held Little Bear and cradled him in her arms, she took out a cookie in the jar on the table and gave the cookie to Little Bear.


    Ms. Dragon: Do you like it?


    Little Bear: I do. It's delicious.


    Ms. Dragon: Well, I'm glad you do, 'cause I've got more to spare.


    (Koda20, you may respond.)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of koda20

    koda20

    [148]Oct 31, 2010
    • member since: 08/21/08
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 574

    Ms. Dragon have fed Little Bear a few more cookies.


    Little Bear: Mmmm!


    Little Bear rub his tummy feeling a bit full while still held in Ms. Dragon's arms.


    Ms. Dragon: Do you want some warm milk in a cup or a bottle, Little Bear?

    Edited on 10/31/2010 1:09pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Tkerekes13

    Tkerekes13

    [149]Oct 31, 2010
    • member since: 01/08/06
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 11,025

    koda20 wrote:


    Ms. Dragon have fed Little Bear a few more cookies.


    Little Bear: Mmmm!


    Little Bear rub his tummy feeling a bit full while still held in Ms. Dragon's arms.


    Ms. Dragon: Do you want some warm milk in a cup or a bottle, Little Bear?


    Little Bear: Maybe in a cup.


    (Koda20, you may respond.)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of koda20

    koda20

    [150]Oct 31, 2010
    • member since: 08/21/08
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 574
    Ms. Dragon: But since you're dress like a baby, I can give you a baby bottle of warm milk. Would you like that?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Tkerekes13

    Tkerekes13

    [151]Oct 31, 2010
    • member since: 01/08/06
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 11,025

    koda20 wrote:
    Ms. Dragon: But since you're dress like a baby, I can give you a baby bottle of warm milk. Would you like that?
    Little Bear: Sure.


    Ms. Dragon: Okay.


    (Koda20, you may respond.)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of koda20

    koda20

    [152]Oct 31, 2010
    • member since: 08/21/08
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 574
    Ms. Dragon with Little Bear still in her arms went to the cave kitchen and found the baby bottle of fresh milk on the shelf.

    Ms. Dragon: There it is.

    Ms. Dragon carefully held Little Bear in her left arm and grab the baby bottle on the shelf with her free right claw hand.

    Ms. Dragon: I better warm this up a bit, first.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Tkerekes13

    Tkerekes13

    [153]Oct 31, 2010
    • member since: 01/08/06
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 11,025

    koda20 wrote:
    Ms. Dragon with Little Bear still in her arms went to the cave kitchen and found the baby bottle of fresh milk on the shelf. Ms. Dragon: There it is. Ms. Dragon carefully held Little Bear in her left arm and grab the baby bottle on the shelf with her free right claw hand. Ms. Dragon: I better warm this up a bit, first.
    Little Bear: Okay.


    (Koda20, you may respond.)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of koda20

    koda20

    [154]Oct 31, 2010
    • member since: 08/21/08
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 574
    Ms. Dragon took a deep breath and blew a small flame from her mouth directly at the bottle in her right hand, warming it up a bit but not making it too hot.

    Ms. Dragon: All right, Little Bear. It's bottle time.

    Ms. Dragon held the bottle straight to Little Bear's mouth and the young bear cub began gulping and sucking the nice warm milk.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Tkerekes13

    Tkerekes13

    [155]Nov 1, 2010
    • member since: 01/08/06
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 11,025

    koda20 wrote:
    Ms. Dragon took a deep breath and blew a small flame from her mouth directly at the bottle in her right hand, warming it up a bit but not making it too hot. Ms. Dragon: All right, Little Bear. It's bottle time. Ms. Dragon held the bottle straight to Little Bear's mouth and the young bear cub began gulping and sucking the nice warm milk.
    While drinking the bottle,Little Bear soon began to feel tired and Ms. Dragon remove the bottle from his mouth and put it away.


    (Koda20, you may respond.)

    Edited on 11/01/2010 3:31pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of koda20

    koda20

    [156]Nov 1, 2010
    • member since: 08/21/08
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 574
    Ms. Dragon: It looks like you need a nap.

    Little Bear yawned abit.

    Little Bear: I know, but I should get back home.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Tkerekes13

    Tkerekes13

    [157]Nov 1, 2010
    • member since: 01/08/06
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 11,025

    koda20 wrote:
    Ms. Dragon: It looks like you need a nap. Little Bear yawned abit. Little Bear: I know, but I should get back home.
    Ms. Dragon: I understand.


    (Koda20, you may respond.)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of koda20

    koda20

    [158]Nov 1, 2010
    • member since: 08/21/08
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 574
    Ms. Dragon place Little Bear on her back, she and Little Bear left her cave, spread her wings and fly in the night sky while Little Bear hangs on tight on Ms. Dragon's back and the dream ended. Little Bear woke up back in his bed and room as the sun was up.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of koda20

    koda20

    [159]Nov 2, 2010
    • member since: 08/21/08
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 574

    Little Bear: I think I should go outside and play in the frontyard.


    Little Bear got out of his bed, left his room and went to the living room. In the living room, Mother Bear was sitting in her rocking chair reading a book while Father Bear was sitting on his chair reading a newspaper until they saw their big cub dress like a baby, son came and said good morning to them.

    Edited on 11/02/2010 3:36pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Tkerekes13

    Tkerekes13

    [160]Nov 2, 2010
    • member since: 01/08/06
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 11,025

    koda20 wrote:


    Little Bear: I think I should go outside and play in the frontyard.


    Little Bear got out of his bed, left his room and went to the living room. In the living room, Mother Bear was sitting in her rocking chair reading a book while Father Bear was sitting on his chair reading a newspaper until they saw their big cub dress like a baby, son came and said good morning to them.


    Little Bear: Good morning, Mother Bear! Good morning, Father Bear!

    Edited on 11/02/2010 6:33pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.