Maurice Sendak's Little Bear

Nickelodeon (ended 2000)

SrRui

Maurice Sendak's Little Bear Fan Reviews (25)

• I can only say that I have 2 boys. There is 9 yrs between them. My now 12 yr old would watch this show every day, over and over. My now 3 yr old does the same with the old videos I kept from my first son.

This cartoon is unlike any other! There is no violence, the show has moral value and is sooooo cute! My first son (with whom I was a single mother; and he was diagnosed with colon cancer at age two) would watch this show over and over and over! While in a hospital bed in LA Childrens hosp. He would watch Little Bear and say the lines along with the show. It really heald a special meaning for our family. He is now 12 and laughs when I tell him about how he would be recovering from a surgery and watch the show over and over. Now his brother who is 3 is really into the show. It is almost the same; skip the hospital thank God! They watch it together and I almost cry. I do so wish Nickeloden would bring it back! It came out the same time that Dora and Blues Clues did. I find some video's here and there and snatch them up as quick as I can. Really if you get a chance to see this show DO IT! If you have young ones they will love it! I really wish they would bring it back!