Maury Forums

Weekdays 12:00 PM on In Season

maury i need your help

xtyluvj

[1]Oct 16, 2006
    • level: 1

maury,

for the past 16 years i havent seen my real mom. i have a great life with my dad, step-mom, and all of my step sisters,but for the past 16 years i have this feeling that something was missing. i want to know my mom. i want to see who i look like. i want to have her apart of my life. i want to have one of those mother daughter relationships with her. i dont want anything else but for her to be part of my life. i want her to be here for the years to come like my wedding day and for when i have kids so they know their grandmother. im not saying i have a bad family because my family has always been there for whatever i need but i feel a hole that needs to be feeled and i want to know her and love her the way a family should. please help me maury i need the help to find her. thank you so much and god bless you.

kristy tharp

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

peterbuiltlove

[3]Nov 4, 2006
    • level: 3
    i need to find out how to get help to get my mother on the maury show for a suprise make over she is the best and deserves the best at least to be a queen for a day please help thanks

dabbie070691

[4]Dec 17, 2006
    I think you should go on www.mauryshow.com I think it will help more.

biggmyke

[5]Feb 10, 2007

HELLO MAURY, MY NAME IS MICHAEL SHAUD FROM VINELAND NJ.08360.

I NEED YOUR HELP REALLY BAD, I DIDN'T KNOW THAT MY EX-GIRLFRIEND HAD A BABY GIRL 20 YEARS AGO

I HEARD FROM SOME FRIENDS OF OURS, AND MY SISTER TOLD ME ALSO SHE WAS A GOOD FRIEND OF HERS.

JUNE MOREY IS THE MOTHER'S NAME, AND MY DAUGHTERS NAME IS SUSAN MOREY.

MY SISTER HELD THIS BACK FROM ME FOR A LONG TIME, BUT IT'S NOT HER FAULT, JUNE TOLD MY SISTER IF SHE TOLD ME THAT I WAS THE BABY'S FATHER SHE WOULD NEVER SEE THE BABY AGAIN...MAURY CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME FIND THIS OUT. 

I WILL SUMMIT TO A DNA TEST..THE ONLY REASON WHY I'M DOING THIS IS BECAUSE I HAVE 3 OTHER CHILDREN THAT WANTS

TO KNOW WHO SHE IS, AND IF SHE IS NOT MINE I'LL LEAVE HER ALONE, I JUST WANT TO GET ON WITH MY LIFE MAURY..               BUT NOW  THE PROBLEM IS THAT I THINK THEY STILL LIVE IN BARNEGAT NEW JERSEY...CAN YOU FIND HER FOR ME MAURY PLEASE.

nauce

[6]Mar 5, 2007
    Whats goin on Maury my name is kaseem and i have a best friend named david. he's my best friend in the wholewide world but the problem is that david has a super string of bad luck. Nothing ever goes his way. He's always helpin other ppl out but he never gets any type of goodness thrown his way. He's a hardworking guy but its hard for him to keep a good paying job. He has a real debt problem  and he's been attending college as a coulinary student but the fund he needs to continue has been cut so he was forced to drop out. He's  also an aspiring actor and comedian but its hard for him to get to gigs b/c his car just died on him and with little to no money he cant get to where he needs to be. His family cant really help him b/c they have their own problems and i try to do what i can but its not enough.  He's very good friend but its been hard for him to get that big break he needs. I watch your show all the time and i've seen what u can do for people. If you can help PLEASE MAURY help my friend He needs some type of

Fredsanfordfan

[7]Mar 9, 2007
    • level: 5
    nauce wrote:
    Whats goin on Maury my name is kaseem and i have a best friend named david. he's my best friend in the wholewide world but the problem is that david has a super string of bad luck. Nothing ever goes his way. He's always helpin other ppl out but he never gets any type of goodness thrown his way. He's a hardworking guy but its hard for him to keep a good paying job. He has a real debt problem and he's been attending college as a coulinary student but the fund he needs to continue has been cut so he was forced to drop out. He's also an aspiring actor and comedian but its hard for him to get to gigs b/c his car just died on him and with little to no money he cant get to where he needs to be. His family cant really help him b/c they have their own problems and i try to do what i can but its not enough. He's very good friend but its been hard for him to get that big break he needs. I watch your show all the time and i've seen what u can do for people. If you can help PLEASE MAURY help my friend He needs some type of

I don't think Maury comes on TV.com, so stop posting them here!!!

MarieDeshomme

[8]Jan 6, 2012
    hi maury my name ismarie deshommes/ihave my aunt shein anursing home in roosevelt islands in manhattan'she/ haitian she have a grand son who leave in spring valley the name is stanley simeon /the grand mother name is antonia lamarre she like to get contact whit himm thank you marie from ocala florida

pudgebyrd722

[9]Feb 1, 2012
    • level: 51
    Seriously guys, stop. This is the last place to post if you want to get Maury's attention.