Maury

Weekdays 12:00 PM on Premiered Sep 14, 1998 In Season

Maury Fan Reviews (62)

7.6
  • Such an addicting show

I watch this all the time. It gets annoying with the audience, but it's still hilarious.
  • help me

i have a 14 yr old that lies on me and got cps involved because she got grounded for selling spice so she ran away told all kinds of lies and still continues. i refused to jump through hoops for her lies so she is in a foster home, but she calls everyone telling them lies, the ones who know better she quit talking to, the ones who dont make my life hell . she calls me a ***, says she wishes i was dead and all because she wants to do whatever she wants. sleep with boys over the age of 18, get . i want it to end and her lies to come to
  • Timeless Subject Matter!

Look ya'll, The entertainment and education we get from these DNA results are sometimes priceless. The ones in particular are when the women SWEAR UP AND DOWN these men are the dads' and have to even come back several times to no avail. The men are always looked at as assholes and when the women wind up looking like the Ho', they run off the stage while the audience just gasps. Mad lessons to be learned about how promiscuous most women are today and how scandalous the relationships have become. Long before Maury was ever on and Much long after, these scenarios will never get old because each new generation will have their own stories of sex games that go wrong to discuss. Same Games, New Faces...
  • the best show

maury your show is the best i watch your show from the bahamas u need to come down here and do some dna for some of these people down there
  • A question about the show!

Can anyone tell me Is Maury still on tv this year?

If so, can someone please let me know when he is on please? :o)

I need help, Im a big Aussie fan of Maury's show! :o)
  • Your Great!!

I love your show Maury!!! I have been watching since you first came on I guess, and love everything you deal with especially the DNA, matters for dead beat dads, and the teens who are out of control... I have teens but i ended up very lucky that mine are so respectful, and wonderful... anyways love your show so much, and thanks Maury!!!! your great!
  • Maury ROCKS

Maury I love your show. I think when you tell the guys to put a cap on it I have to laugh because some of those guys{if that is what you call them}are treating women like their underwear, a different one everyday or 2 or 3 a day and then when the ladies get pregnant they don't know them or don't care about those beautiful joys of life.I have 4 babies and 2 baby daddies. And I have 3 with one man but he took care of my son by another man

• my mom is special

hi mury my name is Katana i am 15 years old i live in phoenix with my mom and step dad my mom is 45 years old she has had came a long way she has been abuse in so many was as a child which lead her to trying to committed suicide over and over again she was on drugs and alcohol till she turn 41 but still took care of me and my sisters and brothers she has try stopping so many times till she wind up in the hospital and went into a coma for 3 days we never though we would see her clean she put herself into rehab that's where she met my step dad who is wonderful any ways my mom as long as i can remember all ways say she just want to sing in front of people she watch your show everyday she go's to school trying to get her GED so she has the tv to record your show so she wont miss it i can be a hand full at times with everything she is still going through even now with her sickness she want's to be the first black female country singer but she say it would be great to do her first song on your show if you can please help me make just a little part of her dream come true by letting her do a song on your show so i can show her what she mean to me this will be a big surprise for her if so the song would be (why haven't I heard from you) by reba mcentire she sings that a lot my family and her family loves her singing we tell her not to give up on her dream so this is one part of her dream i can make happen but only with your help please respond to this letter even if you can't help he think you for taking time to read this god bless
  • Yup I watch Maury Daily, you just gotta watch Maury it's Funny and off the wall.

Everyone at least had to see Maury a couple of times because what else is on at that time that you would watch instead of Maury??...Nothing...so just Tune into Maury and you will be entertained and especially when it comes to the parternity Test result shows, they are very funny and really terriable that people don't know who their baby daddy is but since they are on TV I will enjoy the show and laugh along with each and every joke that happens.The only thing we all much watch out for when watching Maury at this time is that it can be interrupted by a News Brief or News update and you will miss the rest of Maury so just a warning for ya'll in my Review.
  • Thats right.

This show is the best reality/talk show on air yes that's right it's better than Jerry Springer. Maury Povich is the best host because he really gets to know the guest instead of actually letting them fight. Big deal Jerry Springer may have fights and stuff like that but Maury has more happy endings and I think we would all rather see that than well you know (fights). And some of the best shows are when they have certain topics like cheaters or stuff like that when they ask the host of that certain show to show the audience the clips of certain crimes.
  • This is a fun show to watch.. My mom tells my to turn the channel when she see\\\'s me watching it.. but hey i know some people that can be on there! hahah my mom makes fun of them with me..AMAZING

I think this show is very interesting and funny. Muray Povich is the host of his own show and he\\\'s really good at it..I have alot of respect for what he dose and him. His show exploits people of their disabilitys, their apperence, and their problems.(SOUNDS KOOL) haha.. It\\\'s good to turn on the tv and be able to say \\\"thank god that\\\'s not me\\\", thank god i have respect for my self!! What people do on this show is stupid.. I can\\\'t believe little girls are willing to be little whores... sorry about the langauge but i just had to say that.. They have no respect for themselves nor do they have respect for their parents..

• i love the maury show. I am yo biggest fan. I would love 2 c u n person and make my dream come true. My dream is 2 come 2 yo show and meet u and send me and my family 2 flordia.

the maury show is the best. I love the maury show. I am yo biggest fan. I would love 2 come 2 c u n person and make my dreams come true. My dream is 2 yo show and meet u and send me my family 2 flordia. U r the best person n the world
  • maury show is the best talk show ever......

maury has a great show. He helps everyone with there problems. He don\'t have to do what he is doing but he if a carfull man.i wake up every weekday morning and watch his shows at 10:00 am and 12:00pm. I even watch playbacks because maury show never gets boring.
  • maury helps just like oprah!! lol

ive always had a soft spot for talk shows and maury is def one of my favs when it comes to this type of tv ... its always interesting ot see what maury is gonna talk about coz it always is diff every day ( unless its some type of re run which i hate ) but quite frankly this show isnt as good as jerry springer! i love the fighting but its always funny to hear all the stupid jokes people make at the end to the people up on the stage !!! lol its great def a 10 for funnyness......
  • I wanna send a letter to the maury show but i can't find the address can someone help me and send to email at tasha_chefains420@yahoo i wanna get me and my mother some help we are both over weight she is 35 and i am 15 and we need help.

Hey everyone reading this,
    IF you know how to get us help please help and send us advice at tasha_chefains420@yahoo.com here is a little about us my mom is 35 about 230lbs blonde hair green eyes and always depressed me i am about 225lbs blonde hair blue eyes and we need help to look hot and beautiful and not only to be that but to feel that way too. please help us send us advice on my email thank you all..........
  • A show about not just pregs like talent shows and real life story.

I like Maury because he is real and origanl. He's doesn't counsle people (Dr. Phil) he just tries to help people. He is a man of the people. There should be more men out there like him. He's not perfect but he's close to it. I hope that it goes on forever!!
  • maury i want to give my loving and beautiful mother a suprise make over to show her how much i love her and possibly get a make over for my self so my family wont be as ashamed of me and just maybe my mother can be\"QUEEN\" for a day .

this show rocks and helps people help others to feel good for themselves just wish i could do the same for my mother and my self. she works all the time and never takes time for herself and i think the best deserves the best. i need to get this done for her as a suprise and a gift to let her know i do care.even though i dont show it much now or even in the past and i want this to open up a new and wonderful life as a mother and daughter relationship should be.this would be a great oppurtunity for my mother and i to start over on looks in fasion and maybe start a great relationship to a healthier life to start on a weight loss program together.i feel it would be great if you could do this makeover for my mother and myself .
  • i Would like to be on the show as a guest

i am 34 and would like to know who is really my father i didnt find out until i was 31 and it has been a real toll on my life can u help me? my name is Tracey Whiffen I live in Auburn NY. 13021 i thought all my life that my father was Larry Wilder now i find out that it could be Steve Vanhorn Jr. it would be great for me and my kids to know the truth i realy never had a dad and im not asking for that now i just want to know the truth of who it is please help me
  • Alternate Women

Having seen all varieties of Female impersonators and transsexuals, transvestites and others. I've been wondering why have you never had a nature made hermaphrodite or morphodite on your show. Please forgive my poor spelling as it was hard enough finding the correct words in the dictionary.

I do enjoy the Maury show it has more than human interest. It brings together people in ways that few shows want to involve themselves in.

Signed Billinda.
  • Maury is the man!

He is very hardworking... deals with all types of people on this show that have troublesome family backgrounds, and he is a tv hero! He puts those detector tests out there and puts his life on line at times too (when fights enrage). He's a problem solver, a compassionate man, and a hardworking tv individual. I learn a lot and so will you.
  • This show is great.

How can you not like this show? I LOVE those paternity, update, and wild teen episodes. I love it when the women bring the wrong dude to the show and get so embarrased. The updates never let me down. Also, the wild teen episodes... I just wonder why the parents don't put the beatdown on their kids or kick them out of the house for a day or two. Maury isn't as bad as know-it-all Dr. Phil and I'd take him over any news channel any day. Maybe the show isn't as great as the previews let on, but the newer episodes are a lot better than the old ones.
  • Paternity overdone

Maury is the only talk show I still watch. The rest have gone down hill. Maury is a great host but need to add a little bit of variety to his show. In the past Maury used to deal with a wide variety of issues. Now he mainly focus's on 3 or 4 main issues. I would love to see Maury go back to his former format. I remember when many shows dealt with issues that families and people had to face. Though I feel sorry for many of his guests I find I am feeling more like "why are they sleeping with so many people that they don't know who their baby's father is. Still Maury's demeanor and stage presence is still great.
  • Maury Povich uses knocked up teenage sluts and sob stories on a daily basis, yet somehow makes it original everytime.

I don't know why or how, but there is something addictive to seeing teenage sex-addicts and women who are on their 14th paternity test to finally find out who is "her baby's daddy." While the show sports a 0 in the originality department, it is the ultimate in the guilty pleasure deptartment. To Povich's credit, once in awhile there is a curveball, like the episode in which twins had two different fathers... and get this... they were brothers! But aside fomr these rarities, the show is simply predictable fun poked at white-trash and black stereotypes. Honestly though, could you really expect more from a daytime TV veteran?
  • I watch the paternity shows just to get a good laugh.

Maury is a pretty decent show. My only problem with him is that he recycles the same couple of topics every week. There\'s the most popular, the paternity test shows. These episodes have it\'s vast range of freguent guest. The lie detector shows are about trying to catch cheating spouses. Usually Maury has a sexy decoy in the green room to intice the cheaters and hopefully catch them on tape. The shocking video shows which are basically footage of, you guessed it, shocking videos. Some other common episodes are: the fat babies, out of control teens, man or woman and the Jack Hanna specials. Maury is a kind, warm-hearted host, but his episodes could speak more on that part if they switched it up a little.
  • Better than the Jerry Springer show...

This show is orginal. One of its kind. Why? Its not like Jerry Springer. You all say that, but its not. Maury helps the people out. People need to actually watch a few episodes before critizing him. The paternity tests are kind of exciting because some people lie and say they're not their father or whatever. Then it turns out, they are! Another is when the boys dress up like girls. Thats hilarious. Also, its really nice of him to give gifts to the needy or people who have lost their homes in fires and such.
  • Now this is a talk show I really enjoy.

It's enough to watch Jerry Springer but this talk show brings it all home. I love the Maury show...keeps me entertained. One of the reasons I like coming home besides the girlz and my boyz of course lol. But this is a real cool show I'd recommend it to just about anybody who just feels like watching a show with some real life.
  • Decent

It's a good show. They do paternity tests a little too much though. They should focus on the secondary topics like changing a wild teen's life and guests that lost weight. This is a good show for daytime TV and is an alternitive to soap operas and other daytime stuff.
  • An entertaining show.

I love the Maury show! I really love the paternity test shows the most. I like the shows that have cheaters and lie detector tests too. All the drama, but without the attachment. Who wouldn't love that. I don't really like the shows that show people that are all messed up though. Its kind of creepy and gross. I feel bad for the kids though. I think that every episode should be about cheaters, paternity tests, and secret crushes. A lot of people don't like it and compare it to Jerry Springer, but he is way above Jerry. Jerry is someone to watch if you want to see fat hoochies taking off their shirts. Groossss!!!!!
  • One of the current best talk shows...

Maury brings variety to his talk show. Aside from the paternity test shows, and relationship secret shows which are the most frequent topics, every now and then Maury will have a different topic. My personal favorites are the makeover shows, Jack Hanna's animal shows, the amazing survivors from different accident shows, and the shows where he has the women who may really be men and the audience guesses throughout the show who they may really be. Of course those particular shows come along not too often, but you can't help getting caught up in one of the "you are not/are the father" shows, and "the lie detector test determined you were not telling the truth." Maury has been on television for more than 20 years and his talk show is still one the best on tv now-a-days.
  • NEED UR HELP

Maruy I need to lose wieght because i want to join the united states Marines.My father is a vietnam vet so is my uncle.I would be greatful if u help me

< 1 2 3