Maverick Forums

ABC (ended 1962)

DVD release. Is it true?

mrterrific729

[1]Feb 19, 2012
    • level: 15

Unless I'm misreading something, it looks like Amazon is listing Maverick Season One as a May 29, 2012 release.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mrterrific729

[2]Jun 4, 2012

Pre-ordered this through Amazon weeks ago.It's now 6 days since the release. Item is listed as "In Stock," but they still haven't shipped my order!

Amazon's "service" is NOT what it used to be. In this age of immediacy, this is BEYOND UNACCEPTABLE!!!

mrterrific729

[3]Jun 5, 2012

^Okay, my wife griped to Amazon and it looks like they're trying to make things right. Seems they've put a "rush" on my "Maverick: Season One" as well as my copy of today's release, "The Three Stooges: The Ultimate Collection." We'll see how long it takes them to arrive.

They may yet get my order for next week's "Superman Vs. the Elite."

chocolatecreamer

[4]Sep 25, 2013
    • level: 1

Maverick is one of the best TV series produced during the late 50s. This show might be too old for everyone but it's one of the outstanding TV show with very creative and unique storyline which stars James Garner who played Bret Maverick – a tough Western guy who is very stylish. I used to watch this on re-runs before because I was never born yet when this show was aired and it was introduced by my father and ever since I saw the pilot, I simply got hooked! I remember, all the girls I knew before has a big heart for him. I don't know why that's why sometimes I dressed and style my hair like him haha! He's so popular back then! And his character as Maverick was so voguish, serene but comedian and of course the number 1 poker player in town lol! He has both intelligence and power but being smart all the time is his number one asset!

I really admired this show a lot and still watch this until now. I'm a very proud owner of the entire 5 seasons of this show from the DVD boxset I bought from yourdvdcorner . com. What a great feeling to relive the moments again of this show from the golden age.I think everyone should watch this again and for those who haven't seen this yet, you should be because I assure you, if you want real quality program with a good plot and talented cast, this western TV series is a good show to watch! For sure, you won't regret it.