Maverick Forums

ABC (ended 1962)

Maverick now on Encore Western Channel

ymike673

[1]Jul 11, 2008
    • level: 11

The Encore Western Channel has begun airing Maverick Monday-Friday from 6-7 PM EST. Episode 1 aired this past Monday and so far they are being aired in the original broadcast order. (Tonight should be episode 5). I've timed the episodes at about 49 1/2 minutes each so they appear to be uncut.

Edited on 07/11/2008 8:35am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

dragonfly_pat

[2]Aug 13, 2008
    • level: 19
    There's also one in the morning, as well as the one in the evening. The one in the mrning is on at 9:00 a.m.

DBizTV

[3]Aug 18, 2008
    • level: 43
    Yes, they appear to be uncut and commercial free !!! The episodes are running in order according to TV.Com's episode guide. As of Tuesday, Aug. 19th : the AM showing is episode #13 from Season 1, and the PM showing is episode 32 from Season 2. This is great stuff, whether you're from the 1950's or not. Although I'm not a fan of b&w or mono sound, this show (with all three brothers : James Garner, Jack Kelly and Roger Moore) is a high quality, well-written classic. Enjoy, Pardner

EarlyMemphis

[4]Jan 3, 2010
    • level: 60

Well, pardners, it looks like we have lost the evening Maverick double feature on the Western Channel. Which means, with there still being no word on a DVD release, the morning showing (6 AM-Eastern, 7 AM Central - same two times for Mountain & Central?) is all that's left. Set those DVR's to record right away people!