Max Steel

The WB (ended 2002)

Max Steel Fan Reviews (3)

7.3
  • Oooo, nanoprobes!

I made fun of this show for about a year. Then I actually started watching it, and, oops, I had to change my opinion.

The animation may be pretty bad on the early episodes, and the plots may sometimes be lacking in believability (earthquake machine, I'm looking at you), but the core idea is fantastic and the characters are way more fun than they ought to be. For a 30-minute toy commercial, there's a lot of good stuff going on.

Max remains one of my favorite shows of all time... if only because it gave us all Woody Barkowski, storm god, who is, of course, out on bail and off his medication.
  • j j j j j j j j j j j j j jj jj j j j j j j j jj k k m k k k k j k,k o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o ooo o o ooj j j j k km k mk mk mk mmmj mjm m mk m o u u h f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f

max steal was one of my favorite animated tv shows it had romance, action and humor at the same time. that is what made the tv show so alsome in this episode you will see the that in this episode it is very amazing jjjj jj l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l ll l l l ll ll l l l ll l l l l ll ll ll l l l l ll l ll l l l l l l l l l l
  • The life of Josh Mcgrath is forever changed when he is caught in an explosion resulting in the creation of Max Steel.

This is one good show. Though it follows a very old genre, it is pulled off quite stylishly. Not to mention the villains are extreme. The series starts off normally but has the normal problems that a person would face with two identities. As ever girlfriends leave, friends get angry and family gets hurt. Other than this it is quite good. The gadgets leave much to be desired, but if he depended on them alone it would be another Richie rich. The animation style is good and the characters look very good. Added to this each episode has a very good plot.