Maybe It's Me Forums

The WB (ended 2002)

Maybe It's Me 10th

ireeagle

[1]Jun 30, 2011
    • level: 9

This marks the decade anniversary of the short-lived show, which was not only discontinued, it was also messed-up by the TV critics, who were despicable to it for no reason. But the TV critics did not see how many MIM fans watched Maybe It's Me at all. It deserves a second chance by being re-tried from the beginning of the series. The reason why? There is an official main website and official petition website of MIM available and alive with over 1500 signatures:

www2.warnerbros.com/maybeitsme

www.petitiononline.com/mim

Suzanne Martin, who created and produced this show, is not over it, even if she is still currently creating and producing "Hot In Cleveland". There might be a chance that she will redo MIM in the future. The same characters are going to be played by new actors and new actresses with close resemblances to the original ones. It needs to be put into a different network and, this time, it won't be messed-up nor discontinued.

Here's the question: "Will MIM be re-tried?" Most of you say NO, but the answer to this situated problem is YES. MIM deserves to be re-tried and if this works, then we'll do the same thing for "Do Over".

For now, I will retire from MIM and this board officially. But if this show comes back sometime in the future, then I will return and solve this situated problem.

So long, everyone!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.