Maybe It's Me Forums

The WB (ended 2002)

That's it!

  • Avatar of ireeagle

    ireeagle

    [1]Jan 2, 2010
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,619

    We are going to bring back MIM in air, but this year, we are going to make MIM into a movie and in the next year, we are going to retry the series from the beginning, and this time, no mess-ups and no discontinuities in this show.

    We do the same thing for Do Over.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TabbieMcCatt

    TabbieMcCatt

    [2]Jan 3, 2010
    • member since: 12/14/09
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 147
    Good luck with that
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ireeagle

    ireeagle

    [3]Jan 21, 2010
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,619

    TabbieMcCatt wrote:
    Good luck with that

    The critics are going to be sorry for axing this series in the wrong time.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TabbieMcCatt

    TabbieMcCatt

    [4]Jan 23, 2010
    • member since: 12/14/09
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 147
    Critics don't axe shows, they just judge them. You need to let this go. How are they going to be sorry?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ireeagle

    ireeagle

    [5]Feb 5, 2010
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,619

    TabbieMcCatt wrote:
    Critics don't axe shows, they just judge them. You need to let this go. How are they going to be sorry?

    The critics misjudged them when they do not see how many fans watch MIM and Do Over. I'm not letting this go because the critics messed up!

    You might think the MIM DVD is fake, but the rest of us think it is not fake at all.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TabbieMcCatt

    TabbieMcCatt

    [6]Feb 6, 2010
    • member since: 12/14/09
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 147
    The DVD is a scam, it's not official and has adverts. Maybe you like to see innocent MIM fans get ripped off, but Tabbie sure doesn't!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ireeagle

    ireeagle

    [7]Feb 13, 2010
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,619

    TabbieMcCatt wrote:
    The DVD is a scam, it's not official and has adverts. Maybe you like to see innocent MIM fans get ripped off, but Tabbie sure doesn't!

    I don't think so, Tabbie. The reason why you think the DVD is scam because the critics messed it up with NEGLIGENCE!!! Even if the DVD is scam and if you are going to prevent me from buying that MIM DVD, leave that MIM DVD buying for me. I will see that MIM DVD and I will study it by myself on how it will be brought back into air without too much public exposure. NOW GET OUT OF MY WAY, TABBIE!!!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TabbieMcCatt

    TabbieMcCatt

    [8]Feb 14, 2010
    • member since: 12/14/09
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 147
    What do the critics have to do with the MIM DVD being a scam? Why do you blame everything on them? MIM hasn't had an official release yet and if you google these websites that are selling them you will find evidence of people reporting they've been scammed. Go buy the MIM DVD then and report back to us, I can't stop you. I don't even know why you would want to watch MIM again when you say you want it retried and it was too eccentric... you're the real critic Ignatius!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ireeagle

    ireeagle

    [9]Mar 6, 2010
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,619

    TabbieMcCatt wrote:
    What do the critics have to do with the MIM DVD being a scam? Why do you blame everything on them? MIM hasn't had an official release yet and if you google these websites that are selling them you will find evidence of people reporting they've been scammed. Go buy the MIM DVD then and report back to us, I can't stop you. I don't even know why you would want to watch MIM again when you say you want it retried and it was too eccentric... you're the real critic Ignatius!



    I might seem to be a real critic, but I am NOT, Tabby!!! I am a fan posting my own opinion.



    These critics (MEDIAWEEK for example) have gone too far cancelling and appraising the wrong WB comedies without seeing how many fans were watching them!!! MIM and the other discontinued WB comedies need to be re-tried because those stupid critics (but not ME!) mess MIM and the other discontinued WB comedies up for NO reason!!! You might think it was successful, but it was left unsolved and unfinished, and the Suzanne Martin is having a hard time creating more projects (such as Maneater and Hot In Cleveland) which cannot be better than MIM! Listen, I am not letting MIM go until it gets re-tried, solved and continued, same thing with the other WB comedies. NOW GET OUT OF MY WAY, TABBY!!!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TabbieMcCatt

    TabbieMcCatt

    [10]Mar 7, 2010
    • member since: 12/14/09
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 147
    You can have your own opinion, but I won't sit by and let you scam innocent MIM fans into buying a fake DVD.

    Don't the critics have the right to their own opinions too? Why are you the only person who can voice their thoughts? You are a critic Ignatius! You will scare off any potential new fans of MIM with your silly comments about retries... they will think the show isn't good enough and won't bother watching it. So you get out of the way!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ireeagle

    ireeagle

    [11]Apr 3, 2010
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,619

    I'm getting this show back on air by myself starting in privacy!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TabbieMcCatt

    TabbieMcCatt

    [12]Apr 4, 2010
    • member since: 12/14/09
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 147

    What do you mean?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TabbieMcCatt

    TabbieMcCatt

    [13]Apr 4, 2010
    • member since: 12/14/09
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 147

    I think you meant to say piracy, like your MIM DVDs

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ireeagle

    ireeagle

    [14]May 26, 2010
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,619

    TabbieMcCatt wrote:


    I think you meant to say piracy, like your MIM DVDs




    It's privacy, NOT piracy!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.