Maybe It's Me

The WB (ended 2002)

Maybe It's Me Fan Reviews (6)

7.9
  • One decade later...

This show was good, but was not completely perfect. MIM was not only discontinued, it was messed up the idiotic TV critics, who did not see how many fans watched MIM. The ending was forced, but it deserves a second chance by being re-tried and, this time, not get discontinued. The re-tried version of this show will contain new actors and new actresses in the same roles. The movie "Picture This" should help and the only way to get this re-tried series back on air is to be in ABC Family.
  • My gosh, I miss this show!

Maybe It's Me was HILARIOUS! I did not deserve the low ratings it got and the cancelation that came with them.

From what I remember, this was one of The WB's funniest comedy bombs. I even remember my dad seeing some of it and laughing.

Why, oh why, didn't people watch it? It could still be on!
  • The Prom Episode (2): Forced on its ending!!!

Molly and Ben tried to get closer to kiss, but the kiss was blocked by the interruption of Jerry\'s voice. Jerry wanted their eccentric back but it was dysfunctional to be cleared and popular, due to the strong demanding publicity. But as Jerry keeps on acting dysfunctional to bring back the Stages\' eccentric tradition, Becky founded Ben on Molly and grabbed ben back away from Molly. I don\'t think that no follow-up romance between Molly and Ben is going to work!!! Ben is not going to move away from Wickettstown High since he\'s a smartest person in the high school. Molly and Ben should kiss together without being rushed and interrupted. So bring it back!!!
  • An instant classic

I was so mad when this show was cancelled it was really funny esoecially the grama who coulldn't help but hide food in various places Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please
    Please Please Please Please Please Please Please
    Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please
    bring it back!
  • It's about an odd crazy family. Very classic characters everywhere

Another Great show that got cut. i loved this show so much and it was always making me laugh. i was very distraught when it was cancelled. i will always remember the scene when the family goes into the resturant and as soon as the get in the mom starts yelling that she has coupons. i watched this with my mom and i still quote it with her when she goes coupon crazy. i loved this show, though it wasn\'t genius, it was good entertainment.
  • awesome show

i havent seen this show in a while because its cancelled. The last time i saw this show was about three years ago i dont think it shows in Canada anymore not even in reruns. I liked the show back then and i think that i would still like it now so i want them to bring it back . IM sure its better than all the other crap they show on that channel like corner gas and stuff like that. Its something that teens can watch. I dont rilly remember what happened in most of the episodes so i wont mind watching reruns bcause they would be like new episodes to me.