McLeod's Daughters

All The Wrong Places

Aired Wednesday 7:30 PM Feb 14, 2007 on The Nine Network

• Jodi's world is upside down

I was always wondering when Jodi would be overwhelmed by her feelings and her responsibilites. It's a wonder she's always handled things so well, but now we saw that she's not as good as she used to be without Kate around. So, is she returning from Africa? She's still in the credits, so I guess she'll be coming back? How are they gonna explain that?
    Anyway, Jodi still hasn't decided and kept avoiding both Matt and Riley when they were kinda asking her out. And when she finally set a date with Matt, Riley came in the middle... I hope they're not keeping this storyline up too long. I think it's about time that Jodi has some luck in love. And I think Matt's the best pick for that!
  • I can't wait till Kate returns to Drover's, Jodi really needs her right now.

Now that Rob (Matt) has returned, Jodi is finding it really difficult since Kate has left. Kate was her best friend and with her gone she really has no one to talk to about her feeling towards Matt and Riley. It was really funny to watch Jodi be jealous of Kate as well since it was always Kate who looked up to Jodi and wished that she was like her. I wonder when Kate returns to Drovers and why she leaves Africa? That will be very interesting to see. It was so awkward when Riley turned up to the pub and Jodi was there with Matt..........Woops!