McLeod's Daughters

Ever After

Aired Wednesday 7:30 PM Jun 20, 2007 on The Nine Network

• Finally!

McLeod weddings are always the same, especially when it's Alex and Stevie we're talking about. Their relationship has been full of disruptions of all kinds and surely the wedding couldn't just happen normally. But it was great that way! It reminded me a lot of Tess' and Nick's wedding! They waited so long to be together and finally said yes. Nick's mum came to the wedding after all just like Stevie's dad. And in the end they rode away on a motorcycle. Well, Tess and Nick of course didn't, but you know what I mean.
    It was a bit cheesy in parts, but it's just McLeod's at its best! I don't even mind the new sister popping up. (Although it's like a plague with those long lost relatives. They better stop now.)
    As for Patrick, I think he should finally put himself out there with Tayler, but I got this feeling he'll screw it up. And I hope Kate and Riley are gonna get together soon, because I really want her to stop whining about Dave. If it makes her so unhappy to be withou him, she shouldn't have broken up. She needs to get back in the game :-)