McLeod's Daughters

Aired Wednesday 7:30 PM Aug 29, 2007 on The Nine Network

7.8
  • boring

6.3
    The preview for this episode said: Fall in love all over again with McLeod's Daughters or something like that. Didn't it!? Where was the part that was supposed to encourage me to do so? I couldn't see it. I was gonna give the show the benefit of the doubt, but it's now not only totally gone astray, but it's also BORING like hell.
    There were only two halfway good things about this episode: Kate DID NOT leave Drover's with that Mitch guy after all - for a moment I really thought that was gonna be the end for her character. It would have been the worst off departure ever and that's gotta mean something with that considerable number of people leaving the show in the past.
    And then there was a side of Grace I thought didn't exist. We finally got to see her kinda really happy. Like from the heart. In Love. And it wasn't that bad to get to know her better.
    Still: seeing the preview for the upcoming eppy makes me wanna puke. Come on, guys... "fall in love with Grace"??? "There's only one McLeod"??? Stevie and Kate are more of a McLeod than Grace could ever been. Come on, even Moira is more of it. They've been there long enough to deserve "the attention", but what's Grace done for Drover's other than not appreciating and wanting to abandon it? Yeah, she might somehow be a McLeod, but she ain't no Claire or Tess, not even a Jodi. Not even a Regan. She's a nothing. And if they keep making this show all about her and keep forgetting about the character(s) we love (Stevie & Kate, that's pretty much it), then it's bound to go down. But I reckon it's already far too late. The show is doomed...