McLeod's Daughters

Flesh and Stone

Aired Wednesday 7:30 PM May 30, 2007 on The Nine Network

6.8
  • Was this supposed to be a season finale??

I keep wondering if this was the season 7 finale. What'd you reckon? I don't really think it was since there have been only that few episodes. McLeod's seasons are usually around 20 episodes, aren't they?
    The episode was okay, but at the same time it portrays the fear that I've been having. With almost every original character except Alex gone, the show is going downhill. It's not what it used to be and I think it'd be better if they ended it while it's still somehow good instead of risking ruining it. That's totaly what will happen if Regan is gone, too. But even if she stays: the pregnany storyline is Claire all over again and I don't like it. Grace has kinda grown on me, I admit. She's still no real McLeod in my eyes, especially considering how strangely fast her metamorphisis appeared. One day she wanted nothing to do with the whole thing and then she was totally in it as if she had never lived anywhere else than on Drover's.
    The good thing right now is Alex and Stevie who are so cute and kinda keeping my hope up. Plus: I can't wait to see Patrick and Tyler hook up. It's about time, I'd say!