We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

McLeod's Daughters Forums

The Nine Network (ended 2009)

Ep 7.32 - Silent Night

Who do you think will die in the season finale?

JustAJunkie

[1]Oct 15, 2007
    • level: 10

Justtwo more days to go, who will die and who will be left behind? Have to say that I've been dying all week to find out...

I'm really thinking that Alex will be the one to go, just because that would make more sense and a better plot for next season. Stevie, pregnant and all on her own, again! Checked out another forum where the majority thought that Riley would be the one to go... The main reason why I don't think it will be him is because I read something about them keeping the departure of Riley wide open for him to return (Dustin was the one saying this) so unless he was flat out lying to put people off, it's not very likely that it would be him. But then again, maybe he just didn't want spoil the ending...

Edited on 10/17/2007 8:35am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Lady-Delphinea

[2]Oct 18, 2007
    • level: 5
    After the season finale I really think it is Riley who died. But maybe they made it look obvious to put people off the real person who died. I don't think it is Grace because well - she is a newbie. It could be Tayler or Patrick. Their deaths don't look obvious at all. Please, let it not be Riley - him and Kate are just heating up!!!!!!!

KaitlynReynolds

[3]Oct 18, 2007
    • level: 23
    I think that it will be Riley to die... I mean Michala will be leaving, too. And this would give them a reason to cut Michala out: she needs to leave Drover's and find herself or something like that...

But I agree that Alex dying would be reasonable, too. I mean, he will be leaving the show, too, like most of the cast... So it could be a lot of people "who had a reason to die"...

JustAJunkie

[4]Oct 18, 2007
    • level: 10

Well after seeing it, I guess that I was wrong...feels like the whole Riley/Kate story-line was just there because Dustin and Michala are leaving... Too bad though, they were very cute together and it was obvious that they both wanted to be together, they just didn't know how to say it. Would've been nice with a happier ending for them, everyone else got that. Tess and Jodie got it, why not Kate?

Well well, hope that they have something good in store for next year and some new eye-candy.

diecaro

[5]Oct 30, 2007
    • level: 21

Apparently it's going to be Riley, since Dustin's leaving the show. I hate it, too. The way they're doing it - and I wonder how they'll let Michala go. Kate's by far my favorite on the show and I don't wanna see her leave.

Also, I reckon Alex is gonna die. There's no way they're gonna break him and Stevie up and since she won't be leaving the show - for all I know - I don't think the two of them will be leaving for Argentina (or whatever) together either.

I hated this season and even though it got stronger towards the end again, I'm so disappointed with this finale...

banannie

[6]Dec 31, 2007
    • level: 22

I also think Riley is the one who is going to die. I don't like the fact that Dustin and Michala leave the show. They were two of my fav characters... Plus Kate is not having a happy ending in the matters of love for the third time!!! I know it's a drama series but everyone else got their "till death do us part" lovestory. Why not Kate? Kate and Riley were finally reaching this point where it would've been only a matter of time for them to be together...