McLeod's Daughters Forums

The Nine Network (ended 2009)

Lisa Chappell - "Claire McLeod"

TonyZiva84

[21]May 22, 2009
    • level: 7
    I miss Claire so much. The show is not the same without her. Claire was my favorite character on the show. I'm a member of Lisa Chappell's music club. She is a very talented singer and actress. Love her!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

lkcarlisle001

[22]May 30, 2009
    • level: 2

I thought it was terrible when Claire died. I did cry for ages. I kept expecting someone to wake up and say it was all a dream. After that it got easier to watch eveyone leave. I'm just finishing the last episode of Season 7. Wow, it just ended with four of the stars underwater! Season 8 is in my queue. I will have to move it up so I can see who gets out of the water.

It wastaking awhile for the DVDs to get to Netflix, but they have caught up. TV.com says there will be no Season 9. Epguides.com has it still open. Does anyone down under know - for sure. I think this is the best show ever. It's probably the only show I have recommended to everyone I know. I will miss it if it's over.

NarvikaKyran

[23]Jun 14, 2009
    • level: 2
    Sorry to say, but season 8 really is the last season. I loved Claire very much, she was a great farmer and she was amazing in season 3, funny when she was pregnant and a really nice mother. I cried at her death, but I watched all the Mcleod's seasons and I liked them all.