McLeod's Daughters

Knight In Shining Armour

Aired Wednesday 7:30 PM Sep 12, 2007 on The Nine Network

• A bit better

I'm not going to jump back on the McLeod's fan-train yet, but this episode was okayish, I guess. There've definitely been worse episodes and I kinda liked how they beat back Ashleigh in this one! She's such a b!tch. I mean, you can see that she wants to be different, but she's just not made out to be a nice person, I guess.
    What I liked: Patrick finally realized Ashleigh's not good for him. I just hope he's gonna realize that Tylor is soon!! The sooner the better. It also became really very very clear in this episode that Marcus obviously has a thing for Grace. My guess: Heath is gonna prove a bad man in some way and hopefully Marcus is gonna get his shot. It seems far too much like a repetition of the whole Alex-Fiona-Stevie-triangle to me - and as we know that turned out great in the end!
    Btw: what the heck's with Alex? Will he ever be back at least to explain why he's not gonna be there anymore??
    What I totally disliked about the episode: Kate again didn't get any good part. Damn stupid writers... and then that whole proposal was just weak... I don't like the guy. I don't like Grace that much either, but he's worse. Don't know why, it's just too soon and it seems to rushed.

At least the episode was a bit more McLeod's again. It was nice how they got out of that mess all by themselves for once! No help from no one (almost) and they proved what the farm used to be about: women sticking together doing business better than others.