McLeod's Daughters

My Enemy My Friend

Aired Wednesday 7:30 PM Sep 05, 2007 on The Nine Network

• esta pelicula es muy buena, no me pierdo ningun episodio esta espectacular no quiero que termine nunca

es imperdible como esta elaborada los paisajes son espectaculares al igual que la trama no deja de sorprenderme este episodio es el que se casa steve con alex es el descenlase esperado. Espero que sigan haciendo episodios y no termine
  • Hideous

6.6
    So where exactly was the part that was supposed to make me fall in love with Grace McLeod? They must have let that out or changed it. I really tried to, but no way that episode did what it was supposed to.
    Again, I'm disappointed. But at least I've figured out the way that they're gonna write Kate off. I reckon she'll be leaving with Riley. What!?? Might happen. He's obviously got the hearts for her and I think it would make a great ending if she got a great job at some other place and he'd follow her or something.
    Also, I don't know why, but I just don't like Heath that much. I'm also terribly sorry for Marcus, because he's obviously fallen for Grace and waited too long. Now she's with that Heath guy and he missed his shot.
    Also: I hate Ashleigh. But at least I'm still watching the show. Wouldn't have thought that a few weeks back ;-)