McLeod's Daughters

Reaching Out

Aired Wednesday 7:30 PM Mar 07, 2007 on The Nine Network

• Jodi is haunted by the mystery of the manakles and Emma Mcleod. Matt siezes the opportunity to ask Jodi on a date, and Alex and Stevie grow closer. Taylor wants to show Stevie she can handle more responsibility, but goes about the wrong way of doing it.

The whole Jodi seeing apparitions story line is confusing me, and I'm not a really big fan of it. It's taking up too much of the main plot and it doesn't look like its going to go anywhere substancial. The writers seem to be dragging out the Jodi/Matt/Riley senario and the Alex/Stevie scenario. I personally would like to know more about Jodi thoughts towards both Riley and Matt, we haven't really seen any serious thought go into who she wants to be with.

How obvious was it that Marcus and Alex were brothers. I'm sure i'm not the only one who picked it as soon as Marcus arrived. I don't like time its taking for something to happen between Stevie and Alex. We waited nearly a whole season for Fiona to be out of the picture and for Stevie to tell Alex how she feels and then the story line seems to go dull.

Hopefully next week we'll get some serious Stevie/Alex time, I'm ready for them to start something new and fresh. Remember how long it took for Nick and Tess to finally get together and start some new story lines, I hope that's not the case for Alex and Stevie.

On the subjects of Matt and Riley, i'm rooting for Riley to win this one. As much as I like Matt and I was a Jodi/Rob fan in the begining. Riley just gets me with funny character.

Can't wait to see Kate back next week, but i'm going to miss Dave not being there. I hope they don't just fork it off onto a break-up between Dave and Kate because that would be awful.

Anyways here's to hoping that next week's episode is more substancial! :-D
  • Jodi is still into the whole mystery from the past while Alex and Stevie seem to become closer again

I don't like the whole McLeod mystery at all, but it was really nice that because of it Matt and Jodi had some kind of date. I really hope she's going to pick him and the promo for next week is leaving me all excited. I'm dying to find out what happens next.
    Alex and Stevie are also becoming closer again and I really really hope they're getting together soon. I've been wanting it forever and I hope it's going to happen.
    Kate will be back, but what happened? God, I'm sooo damn excited about next week. Don't know how to get through the weekend :D