McLeod's Daughters

The Nine Network (ended 2009)

rleedham

McLeod's Daughters Fan Reviews page 2 of 2

• how can you resist a show with a bunch of spunks??

i'm so not a horse fan, but how can you resist a show with a bunch of spunks?? the show is great (and not only because of dave and alex!). women power all the way. it's nice to have a show on tv which gives women a strong look. thats what we need!
  • I miss Claire :o( but the show has carried on with full strength!

Why is it that the best characters always leave shows?
    Even though Claire has died the show has managed to carry on well.
    Alex and Stevie have a great chemistry and sexual tension ready to explode.
    I would like to see Terry in it a little more, he is a cool character!
  • The best show on TV. No seriously it is.

Ohh this has to be my favourite show on Tv at the moment. The characters are fantastic and very well developed. I love how the writers keep stretching out the tension between the main characters even if it results in me screaming at the Tv in frustration. Usually at Dave and kate I so wish he would finally get a clue as to what is going on.
    Finally a show with great female lead chracaters.
  • It seems this week on McLeod’s daughters that the amount of work pilling on since Tess’s departure doesn’t stop the increasing sexual tension between the characters.

It seems this week on McLeod’s daughters that the amount of work pilling on since Tess’s departure doesn’t stop the increasing sexual tension between the characters. This season’s writers create the overwhelming sense of frustration that have viewers yelling at the television set for people to just say what they really think. With little romance on the set at the moment it is about time that some of the potential couples realize they are made for each other. Rob’s mysterious past is yet to resolve and when Rose learns the truth about her real mum, Stevie’s life is thrown into chaos. Will she find refugee with Alex? Will Rob confide in Jodi? Or will Dave finally realize the feelings Kate has for him?
  • This is the best show on television! A must see series!!

I adore this show! I just started watching it a couple of months ago on WE and now find I cant wait for the next episode! I am just sorry I didnt catch it in its first season. My girlfriends and I are going to start getting together on Saturdays to watch the series. Please say they will air the series from the beginning so us late bloomers can catch up. I hope there is more to come, but fret for the episode when Claire dies. I really hate to see her go..she is a very good actress. Keep up the great work and all the best!
  • Msleods daughters is set in the aussie outback. It's the story of two very different sisters, pulled together by the death of thier father. Together, with some help from a few more self impowered women, the family ranch.The aussie hunks and amazing views

This is one of the best shows i've watched in years. A totally engrossing show. I look forward to my favorite escape from the lifes crazyness every week. Finally a show with empowering women who do the iimpossable. Truly a great show. The aussie hunks are just a bonus. great
  • I adore this show

Yep i've gone and said it, I adore this show, well I do.

I think its a safe program that can show you the true sides of what living in the outback can really be like, the lonelyness, the friendships, etc.

I have watched this show from the very begining and have to say the only time i was really dissapointed was when Claire died, after all they could have replaced her, we would have soon got used to it. Actually I was also a bit pee'd when Tess gave up so easily on Bom? why? I would never have done that, but oh well its T.V land.

I can't wait until the new season start here.
1 2 >