McLeod's Daughters

The Nine Network (ended 2009)

rleedham

McLeod's Daughters Fan Reviews (37)

• A Great Aussie Drama...

This show is really great, it shows the struggles that most aussie farmers have... getting the cattle in on time to a drought striking.
    This show is about two sisters, Tess Silverman and Claire McLeod who are reunited after their father died. Many twists and turns that you wouldn't think would happen, eg the death of a main character, also new relationships between each of the characters. For Example, the romance between Tess and Nick, and the friendship of Beck and Jodi. New things happen everyday on this patch of land and most of them are interesting and true. (Some exceptions, there like Stevie and her murder trial.) I think what I like most about this story is the fact that it is about Women who run a farm. Being female myself it is great that women are getting more lead acting roles. Also, that these women don't need a man on the farm for the farm to work, that's what is great about it.
    All in All, the show is a great aussie drama full of romance, thrill and many other genres. 9.5/10