McLeod's Daughters

Seeing Is Believing

Aired Wednesday 7:30 PM Sep 26, 2007 on The Nine Network

• Kate, an alcoholic??

I've been going on and on about Kate not having any real storylines anymore, I know! But THIS? She's overwhelmed by her life? She doesn't know who she is anymore? So she starts drinking? And we don't notice?? This was the worst idea ever. Now they're probably gonna write Michala off by sending Kate to rehab... or whatever. I think it sucks. I thought we were gonna see tough Kate Manfredi the way she used to be. So things didn't work out with Dave, she's not dangerous and spontaneous. What the heck? I thought she was great just the way she was and now they really screwed up her character for me :-( As if all the others weren't bad enough. At least Ashleigh's gone.
    The promo for the upcoming 200th episode is strange as well. It's great that Patrick and Tylor are finally getting together *yay* but Grace is leaving? I'd love that, but they just brought her in as the big new star, I doubt they're gonna let her go just yet.
    I'd be absolutely pleased if they declared Stevie a McLeod by honor, not by blood - and then they could be going on forever without any new characters coming in :-D