McLeod's Daughters

Sisters are Doing It For Themselves

Aired Wednesday 7:30 PM Apr 18, 2007 on The Nine Network

• After Jodi is gone, the writers are trying really hard to come up with some more McLeod's Daughters...

I've said it so often already: I just don't like the way it's all going. When Claire died, it was bad. When Tess left, I thought the show was done. Well, it still went strong, but now Jodi has left, too. Apart from Alex there's really no one from the original crew left and I think the whole concept of the McLeod Daughters that are reunited (and so...) is going to hell. It's just not what it used to be and it seems they're trying really really hard to come up with some more relatives to justify calling the show McLeod's Daughters. It's getting ridiculous!
    It's not that I don't like Regan, but she's no Claire and she's no Tess. It's just not the same anymore and I wish they'd stop the show instead of ruining it - which is probably going to happen. We'll just have to wait until Regan maybe dies, too, someday. And then!?

Anyway, it's not like I don't like the show anymore. It's just different and I don't wanna see it going down. The only things keeping my hopes up at the moment are Kate and of course Alex and Stevie. They were so cute in this episode and I'm more than happy, I'm amazed! I'm so glad they finally got it together and luckily Stevie decided to get out of the closet at the end of the episode. It was fun!
    I'm wondering if Kate is gonna stay for good now. She loves Dave and she waited so long to be with him. I wonder how they'll justify it if she stays. Will she break up with him? Will she maybe visit him soon? Or will Dave even be back? I don't know, but I really hope Kate is staying. I need those three familiar faces, everything else is just too strange...